Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

These Photos Are Reportedly Taken At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri Town - OMG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Photos Are Reportedly Taken At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri Town - OMG (539 Views)

Bokoharam Militants Shoot Sporadically Heading Towards Maiduguri Town (PHOTOS) / Soldier Gives Children Gift At An IDP Camp / Young Girl Who Gives Birth At An IDP Camp In Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Photos Are Reportedly Taken At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri Town - OMG by morereb10: 9:03am On Dec 11, 2015
Were haven't corruption gotten to in Nigeria? This is a million dollar question everyone should ask him/her self. It is crystal clear that if EFCC is finding it hard to let go off Dasuki and Dopkesi, their is really something to hold them for. Can you imagine that the billions of dollars reportedly being shelled out for arms to fight boko haram are just scam of the century. Thus this money ends up in the pockets of our leaders. Jesus Christ.

Now look at IDPs, a concerned citizen shared this pictures online and accusing the people given the mandate to distribute food to this IDP camps of diverting the funds and foods meant to feed this people. Could this be true? Can this have an iota of truth in it? This is so pathetic. These are the money and the benevolence of other people and yet this so called leaders still diverts it.

In her own words:

"I heard that NEMA awarded over a billion naira contract for landscaping, well I dont want to believe such, perhaps it's an exaggeration. However, it was on the news about two months ago that the Government gave N57billion to the agency. I would like the DG to tell us what the agency has been spending the money on pls. The following photos were taken this week at an IDP Camp in Maiduguri town, College of Agriculture.

see complete article at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/12/these-photos-are-reportedly-taken-at.html

cc mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: These Photos Are Reportedly Taken At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri Town - OMG by chiscodedon(m): 9:26am On Dec 11, 2015
God help Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

Http://insideakwaibom.com/pat-reuben-emerges-udoms-latest-media-aide/ / Jonathan’s Govt Made Me Lose 6 International Appointments -oby Ezekwesili / Pdp Is A Curse To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.