Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Photos: Chronicles Of A Rat Killer: See What This Guy Did To A Rat - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Photos: Chronicles Of A Rat Killer: See What This Guy Did To A Rat (1371 Views)

Caring For A Rat/garden Snake / Dog Chronicles / The Rat My Dog Killed Last Night!! Pepper Soup On Point. pics uploaded. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Chronicles Of A Rat Killer: See What This Guy Did To A Rat by Realwvn(m): 10:47am On Dec 11, 2015
Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet – my room has been an habitation for thieves and cowards, they hide in the morning and come out at dusk

I have been planning on how to evacuate this thief out of my room for months now, I did a lot of chasing before I realised I had suddenly become a rat too. It wasn’t an easy test, I finally succumbed to watch things roll over, maybe wait for the bros till he gets old and die

This one doesn’t eat rat poison, if you like add indocide to suya, set a trap or anything, you are wasting your time

However, it just happened yesterday. let me take you guys back a bit, this bros room is the safest place and dangerous place for anyone to live in, how it finds the solace to sleep inside a live socket is beyond me

One of the days we were doing our hide and seek, the bastard came out of its dwelling, i quickly dashed to the kitchen to get a knife and ripped the wire open, unfortunately, Nepa didn’t give us light for days but the good news is, they restored our light this morning and I saw this devil electrocuted

I feel so sorry for it, what PHCN did is devastating and diabolic, this is animal cruelty, someone needs to stand up for this poor rat

I will be leaving it on the crime scene for hours, so the colleagues can see how cruel PHCN are and never come back here

@ThePlethoraNews

http://www.naijanewsrave.com/photos-chronicles-of-a-rat-killer-see-what-this-guy-did-to-a-rat/

Re: Photos: Chronicles Of A Rat Killer: See What This Guy Did To A Rat by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2015
we don know your type.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Chronicles Of A Rat Killer: See What This Guy Did To A Rat by swaxon(m): 11:32am On Dec 11, 2015
;DHeartless
Re: Photos: Chronicles Of A Rat Killer: See What This Guy Did To A Rat by Curare: 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
Lolsss
Re: Photos: Chronicles Of A Rat Killer: See What This Guy Did To A Rat by ataspray(m): 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
lol dis is funny
Re: Photos: Chronicles Of A Rat Killer: See What This Guy Did To A Rat by akinladejo: 2:17am On Dec 13, 2015
Oh boy u are harsh o

(1) (Reply)

Super Female Caucasian Shepherd For Sale... No Longer Available!! / Help With My Dog / Who Is A Reliable Dog Breeder/seller On The Pet Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.