Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Bassey Albert Wins At Court Of Appeal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bassey Albert Wins At Court Of Appeal (12581 Views)

Court Nullifies Election Of Bassey Albert As Uyo Rep / Jerry Gana And Jegede At Court Of Appeal In Akure This Morning / Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bassey Albert Wins At Court Of Appeal by Donaldillikah(m): 11:17am On Dec 11, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bassey Albert Wins At Court Of Appeal by Donaldillikah(m): 11:17am On Dec 11, 2015
grin grin
Re: Bassey Albert Wins At Court Of Appeal by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 11, 2015
APC leave us alone oo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bassey Albert Wins At Court Of Appeal by ORACLE1975(m): 11:21am On Dec 11, 2015
K
Re: Bassey Albert Wins At Court Of Appeal by zico530(m): 11:24am On Dec 11, 2015
As long as the process is not compromised it is good for our democracy.
Re: Bassey Albert Wins At Court Of Appeal by sukkot: 11:53am On Dec 11, 2015
hokay
Re: Bassey Albert Wins At Court Of Appeal by Dahveydson(m): 11:53am On Dec 11, 2015
OBA!!!

I remember him well. I was in uyo during pdp primaries, After he won, he came to matiama and ordered free drinks and fish for everybody there.

2 Likes

Re: Bassey Albert Wins At Court Of Appeal by ITbomb(m): 11:54am On Dec 11, 2015
Akpabio loading
Re: Bassey Albert Wins At Court Of Appeal by kushma(m): 11:54am On Dec 11, 2015
So did jega really work ae people thought or was he a scam?

2 Likes

Re: Bassey Albert Wins At Court Of Appeal by fratermathy(m): 11:54am On Dec 11, 2015
AKWA IBOM is a PDP State! It's going to take a lot more than the courts for APC to win a Local Government here. While I am not a fan of PDP, I believe the PDP in Akwa-Ibom is trustworthy. Just take a look at how they've transformed the place and especially the city of Uyo!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bassey Albert Wins At Court Of Appeal by djWALE(m): 11:54am On Dec 11, 2015
Na Godwin
Re: Bassey Albert Wins At Court Of Appeal by ikechukwu354(m): 11:54am On Dec 11, 2015
if all this trials are in favour of the later, that means INEC has been a big joke. yes, because is just like a lecturer teaching and students don't pass exams den sth is wrong somewiaaa... taaaa which kain kontry be dis weiii...
Re: Bassey Albert Wins At Court Of Appeal by izuch(m): 11:55am On Dec 11, 2015
Hmmmmm I
Re: Bassey Albert Wins At Court Of Appeal by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 11, 2015
Funny how nigerians reason. grin
Re: Bassey Albert Wins At Court Of Appeal by BazyLastard: 11:55am On Dec 11, 2015
End time court

Well somebody had to say it undecided

On a more serious note tho, all these reruns the court of appeal is ordering, is gonna cost us a pretty penny. We may have to budget a significant portion of the 2016 budget towards election reruns sad
Re: Bassey Albert Wins At Court Of Appeal by DeKen: 11:56am On Dec 11, 2015
Good for him
Re: Bassey Albert Wins At Court Of Appeal by BusinessHub1: 11:56am On Dec 11, 2015
Maybe you guys need to know who OBA really is. I can't say for the Governorship but on the case of OBA, do election 50 times he will win all...just ask someone about the guy...the guy is a giver to the core...by default.

2 Likes

Re: Bassey Albert Wins At Court Of Appeal by dearsly(m): 11:58am On Dec 11, 2015
Dahveydson:
OBA!!!

I remember him well. I was in uyo during pdp primaries, After he won, he came to matiama and ordered free drinks and fish for everybody there.

So u de tidy olosho
Re: Bassey Albert Wins At Court Of Appeal by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 11, 2015
Uyo is no longer Nigeria city, count them out of Nigeria politics, we are proudly BIAFRA.

1 Like

Re: Bassey Albert Wins At Court Of Appeal by amusadele: 11:58am On Dec 11, 2015
Dahveydson:
OBA!!!
God is great. He never fail or disappoint. I have said it over and over again that Buhari will fail in the shortest possible time. That his bodly language will go down on a steady speed. He has nothing to offer other than coming together to force out GEJ because democracy stands on number.

2 Likes

Re: Bassey Albert Wins At Court Of Appeal by bensowe(m): 11:58am On Dec 11, 2015
Re: Bassey Albert Wins At Court Of Appeal by emmanuel596(m): 11:58am On Dec 11, 2015
Nothing about PDP is worth celebrating we know and have seen the intetions they had for us.........its been over 2weeks now I have not heard any1 call GEJ/PDP heros.....my guys on NL did you all lost your phone's or your subscription expired the same day all at onece.......stewpidd greddy ediots
Re: Bassey Albert Wins At Court Of Appeal by kings09(m): 11:59am On Dec 11, 2015
Am sure its Buhari @ wrk grin
Re: Bassey Albert Wins At Court Of Appeal by shadelek(m): 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
Before, elections were meant to be won on the field but advancement in Nigeria political sector has made us to realised that the easiest place to win election is to file a case at the court. Come to think of it, what possible good can be achieved from PDP administration other than the normal corruptible practices?
Re: Bassey Albert Wins At Court Of Appeal by MrCounselor: 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
no qualms

1 Like

Re: Bassey Albert Wins At Court Of Appeal by shadelek(m): 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
amusadele:
God is great. He never fail or disappoint. I have said it over and over again that Buhari will fail in the shortest possible time. That his bodly language will go down on a steady speed. He has nothing to offer other than coming together to force out GEJ because democracy stand on number.

Guy you got it wrong. Buhari has many thing to offer this country, remember Corruption during GEJ administration lasted for 4yrs and you can't expect that to be wiped out within months. Or you have not been following what is happening? Seems I am hearing some monetary figures that was mis managed during GEJ admin which I never heard before. Together, we can make this country a better place to live.

1 Like

Re: Bassey Albert Wins At Court Of Appeal by Cre8(m): 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
Congratulations to him.

In other news...

Are you in need of a graphic designer?
We are the brand you've been looking for.

Check out our portfolio to view some of our works -https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio

We love to hear from you.
Re: Bassey Albert Wins At Court Of Appeal by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
akwa ibom is 4pdp
Re: Bassey Albert Wins At Court Of Appeal by timilehing(m): 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
Re: Bassey Albert Wins At Court Of Appeal by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abdulrahman Ajiya Wins Abaji LG Chairmanship Poll / Concerns As 211 Nigerian Oil Blocks Remain Idle / EndSARS: Okowa Creates 8 Man Commitee To Investigate Cases Of Police Brutality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.