Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

All Hail Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Hail Biafra (933 Views)

Residents Hail Aregbesola After Jumaat Prayers In Osun - Photos / All Hail Biafra / All hail Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Hail Biafra by okwesili3: 11:24am On Dec 11, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]. BIAFRA ONE NATION ONE PEOPLE ONE VOICE AND ONE LOVE... ALL HAIL BIAFRA

10 Likes

Re: All Hail Biafra by TechRev: 11:31am On Dec 11, 2015
Bros them go ban you today. Those stupid Mods.
Re: All Hail Biafra by TechRev: 11:32am On Dec 11, 2015
Breaking News: Nigeria Ministry of health has awarded Dangote sole right to import Hypertension (High BP) drugs in anticipation of High BP related deaths set to ravage some parts of the country due to Biafra news. Details later ....

4 Likes

Re: All Hail Biafra by mazzi: 11:33am On Dec 11, 2015
Biafra shall rise!

3 Likes

Re: All Hail Biafra by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 11, 2015

Re: All Hail Biafra by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
Ioannes:

Listen to the words of wisdom from one of yours...stop being a nerd!

1 Like

Re: All Hail Biafra by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
ckmayoca:
Seun or what's ur name. U can see someone cursing above and u guys keep watching her comments without doing nothing.
janefrancisca:
she is yoruba, what do u expect?. Something struck me today, i was trying to air my view on a thread and in the process typed "fllatheadds", can u guess the word that came out on the screen? Igbos. That means officially the derogatory word fllatheadds is an acceptable word for the Igbos in nairaland. Seriously i gave up, you are shunning a particular group and frolicking with the other and later you will tell me we are one. Bunch of hypocrites undecided.

1 Like

Re: All Hail Biafra by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
Re: Nairaland Says No To Biafra by safarigirl(f): 2:31pmOn Dec 10

Seun, I have so much to say to you, but there is no point because you won't read it.

Under your watch Nairaland has been denigrated to a site that promotes sickening tribalism, an entire race is continually insulted and denigrated because of actions and beliefs of less than 20% of the people and you and your mods watch and promote these actions simply because they are not against your people

I hope this rule means that any threads that speak ill of Biafra must not be created as well, in fact, there should be no mention of Biafra or Igbo at all here, I hope it will also work unlike the useless rule on tribes that has failed horribly.

You are a black man and true to your nature, you will always return to your caveman tactics of muzzling any ideas you don't believe in rather than trying to understand them, the black man's nature will always be his downfall

I have spoken my mind for the last time here, henceforth, I will refrain from posting on any threads outside Literature section pending when I can move my stories. 

Thank you for the platform given to me here to meet awesome people like TheSupernerd, Icon4s, joseph1013 thegoodjoe, jeffreyjamez, ethereal, twaci, iamkingzlee, cfcman, blueto, ishilove, uzolexis, airmark and many more great Nigerians..... if nothing else, I can attribute a lot of learning and the opportunity to meet these people to NL.

Best of luck with this site, I hope it lives up to your dreams even if it has disappointed many.

https://www.nairaland.com/2792995/nairaland-says-no-biafra/7#40873327

2 Likes

Re: All Hail Biafra by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
Re: Nairaland Says No To Biafra by ngoziama: 8:21am

Seun face your nairaland and leave biafra issue.use this platform to promote justice and tell the leader to love nigeria and not north.i love nigeria but when things go wrong it is better to say the truth than remain in silence.seun, my brother went to an office in this nigeria and just because he is ibo, seun my brother was never called in but right before him people from the so called ruling class were called in so long as they kept coming in.seun what of the customs go and see where injustice has taken charge.seun I respect your platform but dont dabble into biafra issue.sit back and tell yourself the tribe that has suffered more casualities in nigeria.seun tell yourself the truth.it is painful and the neglect of that part of the country is not helping us rather the youths go into all sorts to survive.Cant we have our own port since we are the highest importers in nigeria. Seun you are not wearing this shoe so you may never know how it pains.if you decide to bann me then know that your platform supports injustice and would be tagged anti justice.
https://www.nairaland.com/2792995/nairaland-says-no-biafra/48#40895603
Re: All Hail Biafra by Eledan: 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
Mynd44
Your stubborn friends are congregating here

1 Like

Re: All Hail Biafra by LordEmperoris1(m): 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
fllatheadds
Re: All Hail Biafra by deejayALFY(m): 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
SHAME ON U nsi-ewu/se-un

FELLOW BIAFRANs/LOVERs OF BIAFRA, JOIN ALA BIAFRA A PLATFORM LIKE DS CREATED TO PROMOTE AND UNITED BIAFRA REPULIBIC

#NoGoingBack #SayNoToRule9 #JoinAlaBiafraNow

Click like if u concor

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Farmers Win Oil Spill Case Against Shell In Dutch Court / Biafra: Buhari Slams 6 Fresh Charges On Kanu, 2 Others; Vows Never To Free Him / "Anambra Is The Safest State In Nigeria"- Gov. Willie Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.