Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) (61822 Views)

Dija Welcomes 2nd Child, A Daughter (Photo) / Davido Currently Expecting 2nd Child With Another Baby Mama (photos) / Frank Edoho & Sandra Welcome 2nd Child In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
kilode100:
Softly softly softly dey do am o.. Aids e dey for town. .

See yansh!

Kilode!! that yansh fit make Reverend father convert

1 Like

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
wailing:

see me asap angry

Excuse me?
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by gurunlocker: 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
this is asset...... the ass is set

1 Like

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by tega4eddie: 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
HOW MANY YEARS U USE SENIOR DAVIDO?!!! grin
austinbrown:
See the kind super fresh girl this small boy dey Bleep kai, why I no sabi sing?
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by austinbrown: 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
tega4eddie:
HOW MANY YEARS U USE SENIOR DAVIDO?!!! grin
8years
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by PasNina(m): 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
refiner:
if I hav dis kind butt den am satisfied..... lipsrsealed
You are finished den!
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by PasNina(m): 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
craziebone:
In the second to the last picture, her backside looked Montaro's backside. The only thing is...there is no additional 2 hind legs and a tail.
VERY TRUE!
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by Ay04z(m): 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
small dick davido..
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by refiner(f): 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
PasNina:
You are finished den!
y did u say so?
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by craix(m): 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
Woww :DWoww this ass no be here oo
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by Inspired227(m): 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
Marathon sex dey kill oh
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by larex007(m): 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
midehi2:
not upto half sef
let me see now
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
aenero:
Just still hoping and praying for Baba God to showcase himself to broke dudes like us... Atleast this is not much to ask for na
abi oo.. My bros... Our time go come soon. By his grace

1 Like

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by Chicagoesontop: 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
For The First Pic Davido Be Like .... O boy So Na Dis Girl I Go Straff Dis Nite (licks his tongue in a lustful manner)
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
Waywardness at its peak. These children are bred as chicks in a poultry farm. Imagine these children come up, and are to face the reality that they're bastards from different mothers.
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by midehi2(f): 6:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

No he climbed the tower cheesy
tower of Babel cheesy
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by faith551(m): 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
chimkaire:
grin cheesy grin grin She saw it coming embarassed lipsrsealed
LOL, wouldn't change how she feels about it. Btw will u be my baby mama, I promise you won't see anyone else coming cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
kilode100:
Softly softly softly dey do am o.. Aids e dey for town. .

See yansh!

Bros, something must kill a man..
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by paschenko(m): 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
queenzena23:
C'est pas possible tongue
merde! c'est épouvantable... ça me donne la chaire de poule... mais j'avoue que je salive. #clin-d'œil.
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by nairamaniac: 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
refiner:
if I hav dis kind butt den am satisfied..... lipsrsealed

what would you use the butt for? if I may ask?
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by refiner(f): 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
nairamaniac:

what would you use the butt for? if I may ask?
Wat else do Dey use butt for?
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by daviscoal(m): 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
Just passing by
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
faith551:

LOL, wouldn't change how she feels about it.
Btw will u be my baby mama, I promise you won't see anyone else coming cheesy
Faith551 sounds so Feminine shocked shocked shocked
Yes, leggooooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by jaxxy(m): 11:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
I actually know this gal on ig and fb and she's just a basic ho.e. It's no secret bt y wud davido get recklessly involved with such a lady beats my imagination. 4rm Class to trash!
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by faith551(m): 12:54am On Dec 13, 2015
chimkaire:
Faith551 sounds so Feminine shocked shocked shocked
Yes, leggooooo cheesy

LOL, I've heard ppl say it time after time, but faith is my real name.
Wow! That's hot. But on a second thought, I don't really like this trend of having kids outside wedlock, but something about you makes me feel like I want it cheesy
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by profGinger: 1:59am On Dec 13, 2015
Sleeping with south African lady without condom, with the prevailing rate of HIV.our celebrities get mind oooh Dem know they fear disease.
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by proprince(m): 6:50am On Dec 13, 2015
Last last na dat tin for skirt go kill Davido undecided
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 13, 2015
faith551:

LOL, I've heard ppl say it time after time, but faith is my real name.
Wow! That's hot. But on a second thought, I don't really like this trend of having kids outside wedlock, but something about you makes me feel like I want it cheesy
... cheesy cheesy cheesy I thought you'll find it offensive grin

I make you feel like having a kid out of wedlock? Hehehe sad
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by faith551(m): 11:41am On Dec 13, 2015
chimkaire:
... cheesy cheesy cheesy I thought you'll find it offensive grin

I make you feel like having a kid out of wedlock? Hehehe sad

Offensive, was the comment meant to offend me?
Why would I? It's the name my parent gave me, Am proud of it, besides where is it written that faith is a female name and John is a male name?

Don't mind me, I was kidding

1 Like

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by kilode100(f): 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
og2711:

Bros, something must kill a man..

Abi o Sister
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by nairamaniac: 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
refiner:

Wat else do Dey use butt for?

it is used shitting naaa. so why do you need a bigger one?

abi the one you have now is too small for your toilet
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by refiner(f): 8:24am On Dec 14, 2015
nairamaniac:

it is used shitting naaa. so why do you need a bigger one?

abi the one you have now is too small for your toilet

lol.....I Dnt fink its only meant for deficating,,,,I heard guys Lov it so much...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival / Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos / Portable Gets New Face Tattoo In Cyprus (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.