Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) (61818 Views)

Dija Welcomes 2nd Child, A Daughter (Photo) / Davido Currently Expecting 2nd Child With Another Baby Mama (photos) / Frank Edoho & Sandra Welcome 2nd Child In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by PasNina(m): 8:27am On Dec 14, 2015
refiner:
y did u say so?
What bloody satisfaction comes from having dat kinda butt? Be contented with ur God-given a**
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by nairamaniac: 8:56am On Dec 14, 2015
refiner:

lol.....I Dnt fink its only meant for deficating,,,,I heard guys Lov it so much...
so I also heard. please beep me when you succeed in your endeavours, so I can confirm if guys love it as you claimed.
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by refiner(f): 8:58am On Dec 14, 2015
PasNina:

What bloody satisfaction comes from having dat kinda butt?
Be contented with ur God-given a**

Abi?Buh its u guys dat re makin us to look for Hw to enlarge it...u guys Dnt seem to understand dat we re nt d creator of ourselves....fanx anyway

1 Like

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by PasNina(m): 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
refiner:

Abi?Buh its u guys dat re makin us to look for Hw to enlarge it...u guys Dnt seem to understand dat we re nt d creator of ourselves....fanx anyway
True buh not all guys. Flesh comes and goes buh character and God-given beauty remains forever. Be the best you can be and leave the rest to God. He will give you the best.
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by SONIA54320(f): 1:04am On Dec 15, 2015
ahhh davido. stay one place now shocked
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by SONIA54320(f): 1:05am On Dec 15, 2015
ahhh davido. stay one place now na so so wig she carry fo head
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by refiner(f): 2:05am On Dec 15, 2015
PasNina:

True buh not all guys. Flesh comes and goes buh character and God-given beauty remains forever. Be the best you can be and leave the rest to God. He will give you the best.

fanx dear,,,,atleast I won't look down on my self again....Wil start walking on d road wif my shoulders high....Dnt care anymore.
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by PasNina(m): 7:55am On Dec 15, 2015
refiner:

fanx dear,,,,atleast I won't look down on my self again....Wil start walking on d road wif my shoulders high....Dnt care anymore.
That's the spirit. wink
refiner:

That's the spirit.
Keep it up.
Good morning.
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by queenzena23(f): 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2015
paschenko:

merde! c'est épouvantable... ça me donne la chaire de poule... mais j'avoue que je salive. #clin-d'œil.

Which translation portal did you use? It was almost perfect, in fact it was a perfect French you wrote, if I'm allowed to say that. cheesy wink
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by paschenko(m): 11:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
queenzena23:

Which translation portal did you use? It was almost perfect, in fact it was a perfect French you wrote, if I'm allowed to say that. cheesy wink

no translation portal... I am more frenchy than english. My university education is d only time I was ever taught in English. j s8 un pur-sang.
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by queenzena23(f): 2:21am On Dec 26, 2015
paschenko:

no translation portal... I am more frenchy than english. My university education is d only time I was ever taught in English. j s8 un pur-sang.

For real?

So tell me 'bout yourself a lil bit, at the risk of appearing too inquisitive cheesy

Bon aller je te écoute wink
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by paschenko(m): 10:07am On Dec 26, 2015
queenzena23:

For real?

So tell me 'bout yourself a lil bit, at the risk of appearing too inquisitive cheesy

Bon aller je te écoute wink
bonjour belle demoiselle. j'aurai aimé qu'on cause en privé. ici la foule est très curieuse et je n'aimerais point être vitupère. d'accord? fait moi signe ici 55A6AA32. j'attends patiemment. c'est vous sur la tof? dit donc, t'es hyper mignonne toi, et sympa en plus. t'es mon plus beau cadeau de Noël... lol. fais mois signe j'attends ... t'es libre de me PM, j'en ai fais de même mais t'as pas répondu.
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by PasNina(m): 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
midehi2:
shocked did he climb that mountain?
Mountain? I was thinking it was a HORSE.
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by queenzena23(f): 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
paschenko:

bonjour belle demoiselle. j'aurai aimé qu'on cause en privé. ici la foule est très curieuse et je n'aimerais point être vitupère. d'accord? fait moi signe ici 55A6AA32. j'attends patiemment. c'est vous sur la tof? dit donc, t'es hyper mignonne toi, et sympa en plus. t'es mon plus beau cadeau de Noël... lol. fais mois signe j'attends ... t'es libre de me PM, j'en ai fais de même mais t'as pas répondu.

Loool, excuse moi je suis pas tout temps sur Nairaland, depuis cette années c'est le premier fois je vient naviguer sur le net.

Parle moi un peu de toi, t'es Nigérian ?
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by paschenko(m): 8:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
queenzena23:

Loool, excuse moi je suis pas tout temps sur Nairaland, depuis cette années c'est le premier fois je vient naviguer sur le net.

Parle moi un peu de toi, t'es Nigérian ?
bien sûre, je suis nigérian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Simi's Performance Outfit At Big Brother Naija Eviction Show Got People Talking / Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival / Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.