Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Nigeria Youths And Their Myopic Mentality : The Case Of Biafra And Seun Osewa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Youths And Their Myopic Mentality : The Case Of Biafra And Seun Osewa (1159 Views)

Africans And Their Myopic Minds / Africans And Their Myopic Minds Vs Gaddafi's Prophecies / Those Calling For Saraki’s Resignation Are Myopic, Ignorant – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Youths And Their Myopic Mentality : The Case Of Biafra And Seun Osewa by monimekaz(m): 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
'I don't know when but I heard in Uganda you were guaranteed freedom of speech but freedom after speech was criminalised .' Lolz ! 'What a rhetoric? A paradox and a witty saying. I heard too that Dele Giwa was letter - bombed even in our Nigeria. ' You definitely didn't hear anything ' ' are you serious?' Please tell me more . Fela chop army koboko that year because the guy misyarn ' Really' . I heard even the army threw Mama Funmi from the window ' Guy I no go believe this one ' She be tortoise wey dey fall from sky -Anything is possible in Nigeria or let me say Africa . May God save us . Common man don suffer for Naija .

Guy no be only common man ooo. Na common sense our leaders no get. I heard Emir Sanusi was also sacked as CBN governor because our Presido and his cabinets chop our 20Billion USD. 'Oh lala; 20 billion kini ' .....Sit down there na . Ogun lakaye oshinmole ooo and they expected him to shut his enu- mouth like that ? Na Nigeria we dey nah. Anything Oga at the top tells you, you must do it .....Na so even I was in the army na obey the last command oo. Abi if u no obey your executive master na who be the judiciary we go save you if pepper don red for u. But I think there is separation of water .. olodo it is no water .....it is power .....Don't be angry jare my friend . I was thinking of China fit do car and generator wey dey use water so that even if fuel scarcity dey, na to run go Lagos lagoon go carry water ....Ore mi omoyibo don't go there ...Oba say him go use all the Igbo do ritual for Lagos lagoon....haaahaaa. I thought he was joking ? Joke ke ! A word is enough for the wise oo.

So is that the reason why all these Ndigbo dey shout Biafra every where dey go? Them be Mtn.?...I don't know. shey you know most igbo people dey yellow na ....Yellow yellow things don suffer .....No wonder they fined Mtn how many billions self ? But Where una wey be Igbo self dey go? Nwane I don't know ooo. Like I told you, we are like Mtn every where you go, you find us. But I dey pity all these youths sha....why? Because I don't even know who they are fighting for ? is it Nwasurike or Kanu Nwakwor ? loooool It is called Uwazurike and Nnamdi Kanu ..Thank you jare ,shey u know z is not an alphabet in my dialect ....I heard Uwazurike self does not like Kanu. That's it ,Igbos don't like themselves .Person wey come from Anambra go ridicule the one wey from Imo . . .So even if we are allowed to go , our problems no go dey solved . I tire oo....Our leaders na the problem no be the country .Igbo leaders are too self centered. I heard Ekweremadu has been in the Senate for more than a decade ,what has he done for his people ? Ayim Pius Ayim ? Orji Uzor Kalu? That mallam wey dey Imo ....eehe Okorocha .Visionless leaders. The thing is that Ndigbo shouldn't have burnt dangote truck or the mosque . You know how many Ndigbo Dangote dey feed?

My stand is that the whole thing shouldn't escalade to extreme violence . I don't want hear that our war lord leave us run go Cameroon again oo. When men like Hitler and Gadaffi died defending their course .Actor no dey die for me nah. Our leaders are actors. Haven't youbheard that Senate will throw into jail if you talk nonsense . Iror ni oo! And people like ISIS and Boko haram are active on social media nah .....My friend stop talking like illiterate jor...ISIS and Boko haram are not people ......soryy I wanted to say peoples..... correct correct ! Taa anuofia .I have heard it too Oga Seun don ban people wey dey support Biafra. Who is Seun ? Odayanmo ....Seun na Military man na .....in his site; Nairaland .com , you are guaranteed freedom of speech but freedom after speech ,he will ban you......hahaahaaahii! I laugh in Greek . Bia Nwoke now I realise you are certified olodo . Seun Osewa is the owner and founder of Nairaland .com . I heard he has banned all the Biafra Ndigbo from expressing their opinion ...That's pathetic and Shakira still dey play for Spain .mtchew ...It is Pique from Catalunya . How come Spain still pay him and we can't our opinion .Abi no be the same offence .

I heard Scotland also wanted freedom last year . yea yeah but how come twitter and Facebook didn't prevent them from expressing their opinion .No be black Africa man get man those social networks . But Seun go school at least ? shey he no know the meaning of social media ni? Maybe he just went to school but he wasn't educated . Chai you have gone too far. This your post no go pass five minutes before them go commot am .Tonybarcanista has been banned too. Wonder shall never end .Seun should start thinking like the owners of Facebook and twitter not like Anty Linda who think social media business is all about living in a mansion in banana island .....No mind that one jare at least Seun still better pass that one . The only sin of Seun is the issue of Biafra and if it comes to stay after now nkor ? I don't want it to be in the history book that you acted like a dictator ; you didn't allow Biafra Ndigbo to express their mind . as for me I prefer One Nigeria as an igbo boy. Every person has freedom to self determination though .Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Youths And Their Myopic Mentality : The Case Of Biafra And Seun Osewa by jlinkd78(m): 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
Some how ur write is confusing to me but though u made some satirical sense. My own is dat I feel Segun goofed with his anti biafran sentiment of yday which appears to have pushed up Biafran struggle within 12hrs and this accounts for probably he is yet to ban any such pro- Biafra threads.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Youths And Their Myopic Mentality : The Case Of Biafra And Seun Osewa by Tolatutu: 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
You have the freedom to express yourself the same way Seun has the freedom to choose what he wants on his forum. Feel free to express yourself on other sites. All Forums have their own rules and this is Seun's, anyone who isn't happy with it should feel free to go and express themselves elsewhere grin simple

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Youths And Their Myopic Mentality : The Case Of Biafra And Seun Osewa by lekkie073(m): 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
op.... just find d nearest lagoon and jump into it...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Youths And Their Myopic Mentality : The Case Of Biafra And Seun Osewa by monimekaz(m): 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
Lolz.....Omo iya life is too short to reply ppl like u . God bless u
Re: Nigeria Youths And Their Myopic Mentality : The Case Of Biafra And Seun Osewa by babyfaceafrica: 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
Paiinment

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Youths And Their Myopic Mentality : The Case Of Biafra And Seun Osewa by StunningCEO: 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Youths And Their Myopic Mentality : The Case Of Biafra And Seun Osewa by monimekaz(m): 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
Tolatutu:
You have the freedom to express yourself the same way Seun has the freedom to choose what he wants on his forum. Feel free to express yourself on other sites. All Forums have their own rules and this is Seun's, anyone who isn't happy with it should feel free to go and express themselves elsewhere grin simple
Think like a business man not like a myopic fanatic. If everybody start leaving one after the other , do u think that's good for business. Think! I guess u are a graduate

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Youths And Their Myopic Mentality : The Case Of Biafra And Seun Osewa by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
please, what is the procedure to reporting nairaland, which body do we report to?
Re: Nigeria Youths And Their Myopic Mentality : The Case Of Biafra And Seun Osewa by jlinkd78(m): 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
mryoungdon:
please, what is the procedure to reporting nairaland, which body do we report to?
what do u want to report, u think Seun is not regretting that uncalled for threat?
Re: Nigeria Youths And Their Myopic Mentality : The Case Of Biafra And Seun Osewa by Fanirandele: 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
monimekaz:
Think like a business man not like a myopic fanatic. If everybody start leaving one after the other , do u think that's good for business. Think! I guess u are a graduate

You are the one who isn't thinking like a business man, the biafran miscreants had taken over Nairaland and Seun was loosing business because of that. Every business has a mission and vision, Nairaland is a pro Nigerian Forum and it would be stupid of Seun as a business man to let anti- Nigerians fill the Forum with their daily propaganda. they clearly have a different agenda than that of the owner of this forum and it was time for him to put his foot down and take back control of his business. Frankly, i think he let that nonsense go on for too long and i know many people who don't advertise on Nairaland because of the type of miscreants here.By the way we all know they won't leave, they will give their usual silly ultimatums and open multiple threads to rant , then they will fall in line grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Youths And Their Myopic Mentality : The Case Of Biafra And Seun Osewa by jlinkd78(m): 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
Fanirandele:

You are the one who isn't thinking like a business man, the biafran miscreants had taken over Nairaland and Seun was loosing business because of that. Every business has a misson and vision, Nairaland is a pro Nigerian Forum and it would be stupid of Seun as a business man to let anti- Nigerians fill the Forum with their daily propaganda. they clearly have a different agenda than that of the owner of this forum and it was time for him to put his foot down and take back control of his business. Frankly, i think he let that nonsense go on for too long and i know many people who don't advertise on Nairaland because of the type of miscreants here.
u call responsible ppl miscreants, u ppl always start this

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Youths And Their Myopic Mentality : The Case Of Biafra And Seun Osewa by monimekaz(m): 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
Fanirandele:

You are the one who isn't thinking like a business man, the biafran miscreants had taken over Nairaland and Seun was loosing business because of that. Every business has a mission and vision, Nairaland is a pro Nigerian Forum and it would be stupid of Seun as a business man to let anti- Nigerians fill the Forum with their daily propaganda. they clearly have a different agenda than that of the owner of this forum and it was time for him to put his foot down and take back control of his business. Frankly, i think he let that nonsense go on for too long and i know many people who don't advertise on Nairaland because of the type of miscreants here.By the way we all know they won't leave, they will give their usual silly ultimatums and open multiple threads to rant , then they will fall in line grin
Biafra is a trending issue now and the more the trend the more people it attracts bros .. ..Think again like a business man ....Igbos do business with Seun too....Think again

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Youths And Their Myopic Mentality : The Case Of Biafra And Seun Osewa by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
just show us how to report nairaland. we hold on to the post on no biafra on naira land and report. with many of us hitting the report, the site will go down am very sure
jlinkd78:
what do u want to report, u think Seun is not regretting that uncalled for threat?
Re: Nigeria Youths And Their Myopic Mentality : The Case Of Biafra And Seun Osewa by CeterisXVII: 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
mryoungdon:
just show us how to report nairaland. we hold on to the post on no biafra on naira land and report. with many of us hitting the report, the site will go down am very sure

There is no need to go down this path, or throw an apoplexic fit. Your antics and those of your pro-Biafra supporters led to this impasse. You have just exhibited the same trait of hate, intolerance and name-calling that your supporters use in propagating their ideology by stating that " this site will go down." May Chukwu Okike Abiama never grant your nefarious wishes. undecided

Please let me direct you to a site that would welcome you with open arms: www.alabiafraa.com

No one will ban you for your online rants over there. And those of us left on Nairaland will enjoy the peaceful atmosphere that will prevail here, once you leave. Hasta la vista, amigo. Adios!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Youths And Their Myopic Mentality : The Case Of Biafra And Seun Osewa by Menace2Society(m): 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
mryoungdon:
Illiterate grin go report to EFCC
Re: Nigeria Youths And Their Myopic Mentality : The Case Of Biafra And Seun Osewa by Pavore9: 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
monimekaz:

Don't you think Seun should be the one concerned about the income and traffic Nairaland generates, it is not as if any of the money enters our accounts. If he chooses to run down the forum who are we to question him. Every one is free to buy a domain and set up his own forum and be the best business man he wants to be.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Coming Out This Sunday 3-1-2016 After Being Out For About 1yr / If Oil Stops Flowing In Nigeria, What Will Happen To This Country? / What Amaechi Really Needs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.