Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Tribute To The Nigerian Armed Forces - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To The Nigerian Armed Forces (393 Views)

Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day (2017). / Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Special Forces Units And Operators Of The Nigerian Armed Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To The Nigerian Armed Forces by ThePresidency(m): 3:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
Pls Post Your tributes to both the living and dead Soldiers, It isn't easy giving up your life for others
ThePresidency:
"I'm a SOLDIER, I'm a MAN,
I carry the Nation on my shoulders,
Traveling to lands both near and far,
I will stand in my post, I'm keeping guard,
So if I die before you wake,
The promise I made, I didn't break it,
I gave my words to fight for YOU,
If I die before you wake,
I'm sorry to say I didn'
make it,
Remember me, Pray for me,
I'm your SOLDIER,
Don't you Forget My struggles,
I did it for You."
Cc: Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44,

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribute To The Nigerian Armed Forces by Xslaze3xd(m): 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
it ain't Easy......... kudos to all Soldiers living and dead we will forget you not
Re: Tribute To The Nigerian Armed Forces by Drniyi4u(m): 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
they really deserve it
Re: Tribute To The Nigerian Armed Forces by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
Nice one there
Re: Tribute To The Nigerian Armed Forces by captainflash(m): 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
Their aim was not in vain They fought to their last breath They didnt care weather they were shot from head to toe Just to defend their fatherland
Infact
My2cent for them!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: President Buhari Speaks At Osigwe Anyiam-osigwe Foundation In Abuja / Photo Of The Day,why Are Nigerians Not Applying For This ‘lovely’ Job Oportunity / 30 Killed In Boko Haram Attack On Three Villages In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.