Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt (53199 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Photos / Kanu Nwankwo, Okocha & President Vladimir Putin Pose With Football Legends / Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by jayzblack(m): 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
Papilo!! i knw say 1 day u go make us proud.... Cowbell our milk!!!
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by tonero230(m): 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
Airforce1:
Bad investment
Where kanu wan see almost a billion naira pay back?
He should collect from mikellis obillis
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by mjay(m): 6:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
His kindness (Kanu heart foundation) will see him through. Loan and indebtedness is not the end of the world. People make investment mistakes all the time, the good part is there is always a way out. I pray the Lord show you yours. May you laugh last.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by Boss13: 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
MadCow1:
Kanu should just puy himself on OLX and hope one of these useless struggling clubs like Chelsea can pity hin and buy him. grin

But seriously though, Kanu should be smarter. How can he tie his personal asset to a company? Any wise business man knows to hedge his risk by limiting his liability incase of insolvency.

This is unacceptable for someone like Kanu.

It is called Personal Guarantee. This is different from the Collateral that it given to secure the loan. It gives the lender confidence that the money borrowed will be repaid. The Court has already barricaded Hadley Apartments and the hotel/guest house is under key and lock. Unfortunately, I wondered what he used the borrowed money for?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by Ishilove: 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
sukkot:
you are stone cold crazy. even your black politicians are not exempt from the black hedonistic buffoonery with dino melaye posing on his bed and showing his house and cars. gerrarahia. everybody knows the black man is all show. even a kid will tell you
There's no such thing as 'stone cold crazy'. It's 'stark raving mad' grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by nokingasgod: 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
Wrong timing, i really feel for Kanu, this should have happened to him a year ago in which case Stella Oduah would have taken him to Oga Jona who would have instructed Dasuki to do the needful.......

But wait o, think its good timing because if it had happened as thought above, may be by now Kanu would be cooling off at EFCC custody and he too would have come out to say the money he got from Dasuki was to compensate him for spending so much on THe Kanu Foundation.....

Seriously i really pray he survives this.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by StarMogul(m): 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
Airforce1:
Bad investment

Its not a bad investment, it's more like inadequate management of funds.really sad....
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by Mbediogu(m): 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
faroukfahima:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/12/11/nwankwo-kanu-in-trouble-as-court-orders-his-accounts-frozen-over-unpaid-n924m-loan/

Kanu Nwannam, footballer celebrity status
has no nexus with good businessmanship.
Ask us, we will teach you gratis.
Start rigorous dialogue with the bank and all those who owe you. Start divestment of non profit yielding aspects of ur business. Ask experts for help and learn along the line.
Ogadi nma.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by Magnitki: 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
[quote author=Psalm18 post=40909941][/quote]

Been a good footballer does not necessarily translate to a good business man
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by Magnitki: 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
Been a good footballer does not necessarily translate to a good business man
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by patrickbon(m): 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
HE IS A FOOL SERVE HIM RIGHT
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by TheAlchemist: 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
Speechless... hope he overcomes this financial mess!
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by barlinbuchi(m): 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
well I pray God will see him through, papilo is our person,so if this is true he needs our prayer overcome it
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by psa1102(m): 7:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
God Shall Deliver You Kanu
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by otiigba1(m): 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
What can they do to him? Nothing, he don't have it means He don't have it. To pay back
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by banio: 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
Big man. Big trouble
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by akilo1: 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
Jonathan don wreck many peiple for his re election bid ,now kanu don enter pdp one chance,i pray God to see him through
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by MonPro: 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
I wish i was a billionaire. I'll gladly clear his debt. He made us too happy to suffer like this. I'm really heartbroken mehn. I just hope he wriggles through this unscathed.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by Reference(m): 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
Airforce1:
Bad investment

He should come out of retirement, shave his dreads, do a face lift, get a new passport reborn as the new U17 wunder kid. Perhaps Europe may forget they've ever seen him before.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by Aristocles271: 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
It indeed a pity, I hope it not because of the hapless children medical bills of Kanu Heart Foundation that has put him in this mess, because of his large heartedness or is he still been owe by Porthmus FC. Kanu; God will come to you rescue.....
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by Reference(m): 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
bettercreature:
Gheghen! football money is just like PENSION,money stop flowing immediately you retire,then you will face the reality of life

Don't mind Adebayor. They are in the entertainment biz alright but unlike artistes they have no royalties for their works because once the game is over your value is rebooted and moreover you are only as good as your last performance. Sports is like alternating current. Value can't be warehoused.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by bmos(m): 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
Chanchit:
Na Kanu, lips sealed. At worse I /we would contribute the money and pay the bank.

Let him go back to playing football again in order to raise money na.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by bigtt76(f): 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
Na to go back go play for one English Third Division team naaa grin

Airforce1:
Bad investment

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by bigtt76(f): 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
Na de money hin use build the apartments naaa and maybe join small money furnish am angry you think dem get money like dat?

Boss13:

It is called Personal Guarantee. This is different from the Collateral that it given to secure the loan. It gives the lender confidence that the money borrowed will be repaid. The Court has already barricaded Hadley Apartments and the hotel/guest house is under key and lock. Unfortunately, I wondered what he used the borrowed money for?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by sukkot: 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
Ishilove:

There's no such thing as 'stone cold crazy'. It's 'stark raving mad' grin
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_Cold_Crazy
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by Delegate(m): 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
So Kanu is a relation of Aregbesola
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by Samt2k14(m): 1:03am On Dec 12, 2015
Airforce1:
Bad investment
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by sample042(m): 2:27am On Dec 12, 2015
Nawa ooo.

2odd match daily... 2days free for confidence.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by sample042(m): 2:28am On Dec 12, 2015
Nawa ooo.

2odd match daily... 2days free for confidence. Talk2sample@gmail.com or BBM 515D48FB
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by sunny2k: 5:29am On Dec 12, 2015
singing in crocky voice........mk wuna follow me..mk wuna enjoy star times...

one of the worst adverts i ve seen in recent history
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by Babe2sure(f): 8:09am On Dec 12, 2015
Investment decision gone wrong!

I can only imagine the state he is in right now. Having legal wrangling with bank over unpaid loan is almost a suicide recipe. A huge sum at that?
*sighs*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogenyi Onazi's Traditional Marriage In Benin City (Photos) / Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter / Leon Balogun: "A Witch Led Me To Play For Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.