Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt (53196 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Photos / Kanu Nwankwo, Okocha & President Vladimir Putin Pose With Football Legends / Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by freshvine(f): 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
Lilimax:

There're 2 types of female specie.

A woman and a girl.

I usually don't entertain girls cos I am a woman
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by Lilimax(f): 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
freshvine:

There're 2 types of female specie.

A woman and a girl.

I usually don't entertain girls cos I am a woman
Congratulation for achieving such feat! smiley
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by conniblakes(f): 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by coolexy2: 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
chaiii,,,,,,David James also fell to dis situation......na wo ooo
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by maestroz: 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
Airforce1:
Bad investment

Where kanu wan see almost a billion naira pay back?

see you, he go go portsmouth beg dem mek dem sign am on for like 1month.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by bellville: 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
dedugbaa:
How can you stand as guarantee on the loan your company want to acquire: Education is indeed a great legacy,over time it has been proven that millionaire that don't improve themselves on buisness strategy end up making financial mistake: ask Evanda Hollyfield,
Nigerian banks always ask for personal guarantee to further secure the loan. That's the practice in recent times.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by PrinceEvolution(m): 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
most sincere comment av read in a while ..
babafirst:
Eeeyaaa,Papilo,you gave us too much joy and happiness to be going through this kind of problem.May God see you through because you worked hard for every kobo you earned in life.You will overcome this storm Papilo.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by Rossikk(m): 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
sukkot:
you dont see them popping bottles and buying out the bar though. jus sayin
You are very ignorant. Just shut up. Clubs and bars in Europe are filled to the brim every night with white people spending beyond their means. Millions end up in debt with thousands of homes and cars repossessed annually. Debt counselling is a huge business there. Go and do some research before talking racist rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by sukkot: 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
Rossikk:
You are very ignorant. Just shut up. Clubs and bars in Europe are filled to the brim every night with white people spending beyond their means. Millions end up in debt with thousands of homes and cars repossessed annually. Go and do some research before talking rubbish.
you are talking rubbish. only blacks in europe do that shyttt. or you think you are the only one who has been to club in europe. gerrarrahiamehn. i can name 10 white billionaires who drive cars that africans will look down on
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by amnesty7: 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
May be he should call his former Oga, Mr. Arsene Wenger cheesy
A good investor cheesy
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by Hargusto(m): 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
be one of 10 people that will win ₦100,000 instantly by simply referring others with your unique link.

COPY & SHARE YOUR REFERRAL LINK
•••• •••• ••••
https:///n5wQrn
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by Rossikk(m): 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
sukkot:
you are talking rubbish. only blacks in europe do that shyttt. or you think you are the only one who has been to club in europe. gerrarrahiamehn
Ignorant pig. Blacks constitute less than 1% of the total population of Europe. To say they are responsible for the huge debts incurred by hedonistic revellers there shows you are a stark lliterate on drugs. Dumbo.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by Papertrail11(m): 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
sukkot:
you are talking rubbish. only blacks in europe do that shyttt. or you think you are the only one who has been to club in europe. gerrarrahiamehn. i can name 10 white billionaires who drive cars that africans will look down on

name them I dare you
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by sukkot: 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
Rossikk:
Ignorant pig. Blacks constitute less than 1% of the total population of Europe. To say they are responsible for the huge debts incurred by hedonistic revellers there shows you are a stark lliterate on drugs. Dumbo.
you are stone cold crazy. even your black politicians are not exempt from the black hedonistic buffoonery with dino melaye posing on his bed and showing his house and cars. gerrarahia. everybody knows the black man is all show. even a kid will tell you
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by sukkot: 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
Papertrail11:

name them I dare you
zuckerberg and warren buffet to start with. and bezos. warm up with those 3 first
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by Rossikk(m): 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
sukkot:
you are stone cold crazy. even your black politicians are not exempt from the black hedonistic buffoonery with dino melaye posing on his bed and showing his house and cars. gerrarahia. everybody knows the black man is all show. even a kid will tell you
Dunce, you've moved from lying about clubs and champagne after getting your asss whooped by facts. What has 'politicians' got to do with the debate? Pig shiit you.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by sukkot: 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
Rossikk:
Dunce, you've moved from lying about clubs and champagne after getting your asss whooped by facts. What has 'politicians' got to do with the debate? Pig shiit you.
gerrarahia with that mess. here go one of your top politicians buffooning and cooning it up to flaunt his moola

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2518727_vllkyt5bnu6ooicpn_1cfe6996_jpeg8c1168e9c907e4edc222c9aa5fef2bd0

THATS A TOP SENATOR IN YOUR COUNTRY. WHAT OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD DOES A TOP SENATOR DO THIS ? POINT BEING ITS THE BLACK MANS TRAIT TO LIVE BIG EVEN WHEN IN DEBT
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
MadCow1:
Kanu should just puy himself on OLX and hope one of these useless struggling clubs like Chelsea can pity hin and buy him. grin

But seriously though, Kanu should be smarter. How can he tie his personal asset to a company? [b]Any wise business man [/b]knows to hedge his risk by limiting his liability incase of insolvency.

This is unacceptable for someone like Kanu.

you forget that entertainers , particularly those who have been very high earners are not particularly smart with money.
this story has been played by all sorts of celebrities.
if the likes of MJ did not have endorsements still going for them, they might be broke too
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by Rossikk(m): 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
sukkot:
zuckerberg and warren buffet to start with. and bezos. warm up with those 3 first
No. You said you could name 10. Name 10. Lying devil.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by sukkot: 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
Rossikk:
GERRARAHIA WITH THAT MESS. HERE GO ONE OF YOUR TOP POLITICIANS COONING WITH HIS WEALTH. ITS THE BLACK MANS TRAIT. BALL HARD EVEN ON LOANS LMAO

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2518728_vllkyt5p0bl8vdlmj_619d6bd1_jpegfae612ae3384c89d9128e9af5f71bf5a
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by hardbody: 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
matinos28:
he took a loan of 520m and used a property of 395m as collatera

Between you and Nwankwo I don't know who is more ill educated. Did you even try to read and comprehend the post?

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by Rossikk(m): 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
sukkot:
gerrarahia with that mess. here go one of your top politicians buffooning and cooning it up to flaunt his moola

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2518727_vllkyt5bnu6ooicpn_1cfe6996_jpeg8c1168e9c907e4edc222c9aa5fef2bd0

THATS A TOP SENATOR IN YOUR COUNTRY. WHAT OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD DOES A TOP SENATOR DO THIS ? POINT BEING ITS THE BLACK MANS TRAIT TO LIVE BIG EVEN WHEN IN DEBT
You are a lying bastard. When caught in your lies, you shift to something else. You lied that it was mostly blacks who account for frivolities and debt in Europe. I destroyed your claim with facts. Next thing you post pictures of a politician. You are a compound drunken fool. Just get lost. I'm done with you.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by sukkot: 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
Rossikk:
You are a lying bastard. When caught in your lies, you shift to something else. You lied that it was mostly blacks who account for frivolities and debt in Europe. I destroyed your claim with facts. Next thing you post pictures of a politician. You are a compound drunken fool. Just get lost.
GERRARAHIA WITH THAT NONSENSE. HERE GO YOUR TOP SENATOR COONING WITH HIS MOOLA

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2518729_vllkyt210ri1u11vk_5f51a98c_jpeg9f2e881fd6883cd3aeefe7a624c5fe61
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by direkt: 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
immortalvoices:
Talent alone is never enough, no matter how gifted or talented one is he or she should do well to attain some level of academic knowledge

Kanu should hold his manager and Lawyers accountable who must have taken advantage of his status and gentle stance over everything.

Remember what happened to okocha one million dollar trapped in... I believe standard bank or so years ago.

Due lack of academic knowledge "NO OFFENCE INTENDED"
Nonsense. You are just one of those over exalting school certificates. I can show you many P.hD holders that are extremely dumb.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
Kanu wear your boot enter pitch again,hustle small bro oga adicha nma
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by sukkot: 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by sukkot: 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
Rossikk:
gerrarahia with that bullshyttt. here go your list

https://www.nairaland.com/1259760/billionaires-drive-cheap-cars

and here go another of your top senators cooning it up on top of a yash with more women than he can shake a stick at. this old 63 year old nigga should be at home playing with his grandkids but nooooo the black man must be on a yash buying out the bar grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2707499_fbimg1438751939949_jpegd81b6cfe891d36c42a9df8ac2c1cc5d4 SENATOR IGBOYOTA AMORI. OL ASS NIGGA COONING ON A YASH

YEAH I KNOW ITS YACHT BUT I RATHER SAY YASH
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
The director caused the mess, kanu was always seen at amcon trying to beg/negotiate. Yekini was also ruined by peeps he trusted with his money for business
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by odirar: 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
Kanu dont deserve this. Make una leave him alone
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by Nig4Greatness: 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
Too early to be broke Kanu
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt by jayzblack(m): 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
Papilo!! i knw say 1 day u go make us proud.... Cowbell our milk!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) / Ogenyi Onazi's Traditional Marriage In Benin City (Photos) / Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.