Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

As An Igbo Man Rule Number 9 Update Was Better Late Than Never Made - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As An Igbo Man Rule Number 9 Update Was Better Late Than Never Made (1679 Views)

If Nigeria Is One? Can A Yoruba Man Rule Kano? / Can This Man Rule This Country With His Idea? (pic) / London Of 1930 Was Better Than Nigeria Of 2016 - Pictorial Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As An Igbo Man Rule Number 9 Update Was Better Late Than Never Made by Eddygourdo(m): 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
I saw a thread of a brother in apparent capitulation over the update on rule nine. Though I agree with him that he was an apologist and not a warrior. The point is that nairaland was aiding and abetting acts of disunity by not controlling it's use as a means of agitation and hate messages. These acts were treasonable, as in some cases it promoted miss representation and miss information of the public. It became a rave for E battles and shouldn't sit well with this forum as a means of communication and education of its members on diverse issues. Thank you for that update Mr seun. We well meaning Igbos were tired of the acts of the biafrauds who were selling us in a bad light, that all of a sudden the igbo man is regarded as a trouble maker, who calls the country at the time of his birth a Zoo and his neighbours animals. This isn't representative of the online igbo opinion on this forum or igbo at large. Nevertheless I want to raise a point I learned from the tirades of that nairalander.

Every group has a right to discuss issues pertaining to its future growth and development, unfortunately biafra is considered and end to that means. We Igbos would love to have brotherly and peaceful discussions on issues bothering us as every other tribe does here. I hope such threads won't be a violation of rule 9.

Biafra is a dead issue but if it's living I agree that this forum should not be a platform that encourages mutiny or treason and such matters will not be discussed. But it could be mentioned occasionally in discussion and not in a subjective manner but rather objectively. Hopefully the behaviours and stereotypes now built by the ipob and biafrauds towards the Igbos will be amended.

Goodday

11 Likes

Re: As An Igbo Man Rule Number 9 Update Was Better Late Than Never Made by StOla: 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
Eddygourdo:
I saw a thread of a brother in apparent capitulation over the update on rule nine. Though I agree with him that he was an apologist and not a warrior. The point is that nairaland was aiding and abetting acts of disunity by not controlling it's use as a means of agitation and hate messages. These acts were treasonable, as in some cases it promoted miss representation and miss information of the public. It became a rave for E battles and shouldn't sit well with this forum as a means of communication and education of its members on diverse issues. Thank you for that update Mr seun. We well meaning Igbos were tired of the acts of the biafrauds who were selling us in a bad light, that all of a sudden the igbo man is regarded as a trouble maker, who calls the country at the time of his birth a Zoo and his neighbours animals. This isn't representative of the online igbo opinion on this forum or igbo at large. Nevertheless I want to raise a point I learned from the tirades of that nairalander.

Every group has a right to discuss issues pertaining to its future growth and development, unfortunately biafra is considered and end to that means. We Igbos would love to have brotherly and peaceful discussions on issues bothering us as every other tribe does here. I hope such threads won't be a violation of rule 9.

Biafra is a dead issue but if it's living I agree that this forum should not be a platform that encourages mutiny or treason and such matters will not be discussed. But it could be mentioned occasionally in discussion and not in a subjective manner but rather objectively. Hopefully the behaviours and stereotypes now built by the ipob and biafrauds towards the Igbos will be amended.

Goodday

I concur!

8 Likes

Re: As An Igbo Man Rule Number 9 Update Was Better Late Than Never Made by CeterisXVII: 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
StOla:
I concur!

Why?? Do you know him in real life? shocked

Eddygourdo:
Please moderators close down this thread if it is hijacked by those troublemakers. I have passed my message across and that's that. Cheers

Why should they close it? Your post came across as quite rational and objective. When rational voices lose their strength, anarchists tend to have a field day. Let others read and learn!

7 Likes

Re: As An Igbo Man Rule Number 9 Update Was Better Late Than Never Made by Eddygourdo(m): 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
CeterisXVII:

Why?? Do you know him in real life? shocked

Why should they close it? Your post came across as quite rational and objective. When rational voices lose their strength, anarchists tend to have a field day. Let others read and learn!
that young man above has stirring up dust to spoil the thread. Sense never makes sense to everybody, I just came back from a ban. Don't want him to put me in trouble for starting a Biafran fight between biafrauds and the sensible people of nairaland

3 Likes

Re: As An Igbo Man Rule Number 9 Update Was Better Late Than Never Made by CeterisXVII: 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
Eddygourdo:
that young man above has stirring up dust to spoil the thread. Sense never makes sense to everybody, I just came back from a ban. Don't want him to put me in trouble for starting a Biafran fight between biafrauds and the sensible people of nairaland

Ignore him. Resist the temptation to respond to his rants. He will soon get a ban...

2 Likes

Re: As An Igbo Man Rule Number 9 Update Was Better Late Than Never Made by cheruv: 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
Eddygourdo:
I could misplace you in your village. Name it and watch me shame you publicly. Remember am not igbo according to u
Challenge accepted!
Moreover it'd be solely in Standard Igbo, no infusion of any foreign lingo! cool
Ngwa wete ihnye I ji bia ka anyi hu angry oso oso shockedangry chiri ya bia ka oha mara ma I vu nwāfo! undecided

2 Likes

Re: As An Igbo Man Rule Number 9 Update Was Better Late Than Never Made by cheruv: 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
Eddygourdo:
Please moderators close down this thread if it is hijacked by those troublemakers. I have passed my message across and that's that. Cheers
Of course seun pls approve his wish and lock down the goddamn thread.
I've no patience for traitors! angry

1 Like

Re: As An Igbo Man Rule Number 9 Update Was Better Late Than Never Made by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
Eddygourdo:
I could misplace you in your village. Name it and watch me shame you publicly. Remember am not igbo according to u

Eddygourdo, where are thou? You should be up to the challenge you started. Don't make it seem as if you are an impostor impersonating Igbos all this while.

Do the needful and satisfy your cheerleaders and backers...

cheruv:

Challenge accepted!
Moreover it'd be solely in Standard Igbo, no infusion of any foreign lingo! cool
Ngwa wete ihnye I ji bia ka anyi hu angry oso oso shockedangry chiri ya bia ka oha mara ma I vu nwāfo! undecided
Re: As An Igbo Man Rule Number 9 Update Was Better Late Than Never Made by Eddygourdo(m): 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
cheruv:

Challenge accepted!
bia nwannem nwoke, gwa anyi ebe isi puta, kowa onwe gi ovuma, abum nwa anambra, aguata proper, isi ebe?

1 Like

Re: As An Igbo Man Rule Number 9 Update Was Better Late Than Never Made by DerideGull(m): 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
Eddygourdo:

Goodday

Per the bolded, in your infinite thought process, which is below human intellect, you concluded that self-determination is now mutiny or treason. The best way to hide ignorance is absolute mute.

1 Like

Re: As An Igbo Man Rule Number 9 Update Was Better Late Than Never Made by Eddygourdo(m): 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
Dianyi cheruv, ibu nwa afo awka ne vu, asusu igbo gi, yiri asusu ndi awka
Re: As An Igbo Man Rule Number 9 Update Was Better Late Than Never Made by Eddygourdo(m): 6:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
Please the moderators delete this thread oh, if una ban me I no go like am. The thread has been compromised. The people who like fighting and disrespecting others have arrived. Thank you
Re: As An Igbo Man Rule Number 9 Update Was Better Late Than Never Made by CeterisXVII: 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
Eddygourdo:
Dianyi cheruv, ibu nwa afo awka ne vu, asusu igbo gi, yiri asusu ndi awka

Guy, why are you replying him when you know that he just wants to cause trouble? From his posts, you can see that he is just a kid...and juvenile taunts are his trademark.
Re: As An Igbo Man Rule Number 9 Update Was Better Late Than Never Made by cheruv: 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
Eddygourdo:
bia nwannem nwoke, gwa anyi ebe isi puta, kowa onwe gi ovuma, abum nwa anambra, aguata proper, isi ebe?

I dāla otu iwu nākwado asompi anyi a angry

Eleghi anya,a bum nwāfo ngwa...onye si n'akuku obingwa di n'Aba! undecided
Enyi,kedu ihnye mere I ji were unyu naete umu Igbo n'ihu

1 Like

Re: As An Igbo Man Rule Number 9 Update Was Better Late Than Never Made by cheruv: 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
CeterisXVII:

Guy, why are you replying him when you know that he just wants to cause trouble? From his posts, you can see that he is just a kid...and juvenile taunts are his trademark.
Tseteriz...I humbly respect your wisdom in those affairs and would expect that you forgive my "juvenile delinquency" cool and at the same time keep OUT of my discourse with gourdo.
I'd be celebrating my 1st birthday on Christmas eve and I hope you join me... coolcheesy
Re: As An Igbo Man Rule Number 9 Update Was Better Late Than Never Made by CeterisXVII: 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
cheruv:
Tseteriz...I humbly respect your wisdom in those affairs and would expect that you forgive my "juvenile delinquency" cool and at the same time keep OUT of my discourse with gourdo.
I'd be celebrating my 1st birthday on Christmas eve and I hope you join me... coolcheesy

Thanks for proving my point... undecided

3 Likes

Re: As An Igbo Man Rule Number 9 Update Was Better Late Than Never Made by Eddygourdo(m): 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
CeterisXVII:

I am trying to calm him down so he doesn't destroy the thread.
Re: As An Igbo Man Rule Number 9 Update Was Better Late Than Never Made by Eddygourdo(m): 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
cheruv:

gbahara m, nna le anya, ka anyi biri na udo na agba nyehi na ndi a mejoro anyi nne ukwu, fa na chi si anyi ochi. Na kpo anyi ndi nsogbu na ndi okwu na uka. Biko nu. Ka anyi rapu godu okwu biafra ne eba. Anyi ga ne kwu ya one obuna anyi no need anyi ka nwanne.
Re: As An Igbo Man Rule Number 9 Update Was Better Late Than Never Made by Eddygourdo(m): 6:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
cheruv:

gbahara m, nna le anya, ka anyi biri na udo na agba nyehi na ndi a mejoro anyi nne ukwu, fa na chi si anyi ochi. Na kpo anyi ndi nsogbu na ndi okwu na uka. Biko nu. Ka anyi rapu godu okwu biafra ne eba. Anyi ga ne kwu ya oge obuna anyi no nke anyi ka nwanne.
Re: As An Igbo Man Rule Number 9 Update Was Better Late Than Never Made by cheruv: 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
CeterisXVII:

Thanks for proving my point... undecided
cheesycheesycheesy
You're always welcome my friend...proving you right is something I shouldn't be found wanting in grin
Re: As An Igbo Man Rule Number 9 Update Was Better Late Than Never Made by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
Eddygourdo:

Goodday
I know you're blind but your eyes, brain and heart must open so that you can see
Before Nnamdi Kanu started using hate speech on YORUBA and Hausa the were first to Abuse, kill and hate the IGBOs do you know how much the charge us per day in Oshodi, idumota,Apapa, Alaba becoz we are not from Yoruba how can we accept one nigeria when the Yorubas hate the Igbos or you expect us to love them why the hate us
you're seriously blind and there's nothing IGBO in your life

1 Like

Re: As An Igbo Man Rule Number 9 Update Was Better Late Than Never Made by cokoduck: 6:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
Eddygourdo:
nne mu bu onye Ihiala nnam by onye amaihie,osumenyi nnewwi south LGA, obughi maka na ima mkpuru ebe ole na ole na ala Biafra mere gi onye igbo, ma oburu na ibu Judas, ihe mere Judas ga emekwa gi, I bu otu ndi ahu umu nwanyi akwuna ndia turu ime ha site na ikekere nke ekwensu, tufiakwa
Re: As An Igbo Man Rule Number 9 Update Was Better Late Than Never Made by NnaXmas: 6:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
You think denying Biafra will make them detest you any less? Ho ho ho.
Re: As An Igbo Man Rule Number 9 Update Was Better Late Than Never Made by cokoduck: 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
Eddygourdo:
gbahara m, nna le anya, ka anyi biri na udo na agba nyehi na ndi a mejoro anyi nne ukwu, fa na chi si anyi ochi. Na kpo anyi ndi nsogbu na ndi okwu na uka. Biko nu. Ka anyi rapu godu okwu biafra ne eba. Anyi ga ne kwu ya one obuna anyi no need anyi ka nwanne.
Thunder gbagbukwe go na udo gi, ekwensu ihere mee gi na uwaa, ihere mee gi na ndi otu gi
Re: As An Igbo Man Rule Number 9 Update Was Better Late Than Never Made by cheruv: 6:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
Eddygourdo:
Ginishocked
I so ndi a bu a naemegbu ha,ha asi na onye obula nwe umeala ka udo chi a Gaa le aguguala naijiria...site n'afo 1950 gawa I gāhu otu ndi olileanyānwu siri were okwu na uka naewete ihnye ha choro! angry
Ndīgbo bia ha naeme ka ndi nwere mmepeanya,mana o bu obara ha ka eji a nyaga "Otu Naijiria"...ele udi iberibe vu nkaangry
Enyi, mu onwem nodu n'etiti...a donyehurum Biafra maobu Naijiria aka n'ukwu,mana o bughi ihnyem gaeji puta n'oha ikwu inyo gbasara Biafra. Onye naeme nka nwere amamihe iberibe! undecided

1 Like

Re: As An Igbo Man Rule Number 9 Update Was Better Late Than Never Made by ikennaoma(m): 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
Biafra hv come to stay. if they like it or not Biafra must be actualized. That's what one can see in a zoo. Yoruba forum [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] shocked shocked[sup][/sup]
Re: As An Igbo Man Rule Number 9 Update Was Better Late Than Never Made by Eddygourdo(m): 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
I have repeatedly called for this thread to be deleted. Yet no response, ok. I am done here though, won't be subject to insults from some people. Cheruv I wasn't able to read ur response properly thanks to the other trolls that have arrived. Cheers man.
Re: As An Igbo Man Rule Number 9 Update Was Better Late Than Never Made by cokoduck: 6:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
Eddygourdo:
I have repeatedly called for this thread to be deleted. Yet no response, ok. I am done here though, won't be subject to insults from some people. Cheruv I wasn't able to read ur response properly thanks to the other trolls that have arrived. Cheers man.
Coward

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNDC To Begin Oil, Gas Exploration In North-east In 2016 / You Need To See The New Weapon President Buhari Is Adopting Against Them (photo) / Yorubas Are Cowards ....... But Really ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.