Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Willie Obiano Gives Out Exotic Police Cars To The Nigerian Police Force - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willie Obiano Gives Out Exotic Police Cars To The Nigerian Police Force (1500 Views)

The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano / Obiano Gives Boat To Ogwu-Aniocha Community In Anambra As Christmas Present / Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Willie Obiano Gives Out Exotic Police Cars To The Nigerian Police Force by nuelzy: 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
lemme hear anybody that will say willie aint working...

he gave out alot of this exotic security cars to the NPF today...upon the cordial visit of the inspector General of police,solomon Arase...who commissioned it...at the governor's lodge today!!.....

this is to buttress the point that a capable hand is chauffeuring the affairs of Ndi Anambra...

unlike one man...somewhere...who is busy decorating an un-exisisting tourist sites whilst the state suffers tremendous insecurity and lack of major developments...#ah no call name oo gringrin...just saying...

more pictures to come !!

willie is working!!!

Re: Willie Obiano Gives Out Exotic Police Cars To The Nigerian Police Force by SUPOL(m): 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
Nice one
Re: Willie Obiano Gives Out Exotic Police Cars To The Nigerian Police Force by Vision4God: 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
First twas Ambode,
Now Willie obiano.
Next will be...........

BTW, I hop police will use ds cars effectively.
Re: Willie Obiano Gives Out Exotic Police Cars To The Nigerian Police Force by OCTAVO: 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
I wish they can maintain it. angry
Re: Willie Obiano Gives Out Exotic Police Cars To The Nigerian Police Force by chukslawrence(m): 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
Them they sleep before?
Re: Willie Obiano Gives Out Exotic Police Cars To The Nigerian Police Force by nuelzy: 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
OCTAVO:
I wish they can maintain it. angry
they will....some how they do things cool around here..
Re: Willie Obiano Gives Out Exotic Police Cars To The Nigerian Police Force by chelseaboi(m): 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
But white..it shld be black just like d enugu police cars
Re: Willie Obiano Gives Out Exotic Police Cars To The Nigerian Police Force by DerideGull(m): 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
nuelzy:
lemme hear anybody that will say willie aint working...

he gave out alot of this exotic security cars to the NPF today...upon the cordial visit of the inspector General of police,solomon Arase...who commissioned it...at the governor's lodge today!!.....

this is to buttress the point that a capable hand is chauffeuring the affairs of Ndi Anambra...

unlike one man...somewhere...who is busy decorating an un-exisisting tourist sites whilst the state suffers tremendous insecurity and lack of major developments...#ah no call name oo gringrin...just saying...

more pictures to come !!

willie is working!!!

There are no good roads in the states yet these misguided governors still give state money to federal government's entity such as police force and refuse to build or repair "Trunk A" roads in the states arguing the roads are the responsibilities of federal government. On which road will all these police cars ply? I guess the most idiotic Nigerians are those who touted themselves as educated.

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Gives Out Exotic Police Cars To The Nigerian Police Force by judiciarypalava: 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
None of the Northern governors will try this because they support evil.

But to feed the oloshi brainwashed, suicide mission bound almajeris, that's their area of specialization.

Long live Chief Obiano
Long live Ndi Anambra
Long live my Biafra
Re: Willie Obiano Gives Out Exotic Police Cars To The Nigerian Police Force by SurefireAsoOke: 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
Since they've bought it, why won't he?

For AsoOke, Check my signature.
Re: Willie Obiano Gives Out Exotic Police Cars To The Nigerian Police Force by Blizzy9ja: 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
The problem is not buying but maintenance
Re: Willie Obiano Gives Out Exotic Police Cars To The Nigerian Police Force by nuelzy: 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
DerideGull:

There are no good roads in the states yet these misguided governors still give state money to federal government's entity such as police force and refuse to build or repair "Trunk A" roads in the states arguing the roads are the responsibilities of federal government. On which road will all these police cars ply? I guess the most idiotic Nigerians are those who touted themselves as educated.
are u ok u sound confused...

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Gives Out Exotic Police Cars To The Nigerian Police Force by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
Ambode wasn't the first rather former gov Sullivan Chime of Enugu was
Vision4God:
First twas Ambode,
Now Willie obiano.
Next will be...........

Re: Willie Obiano Gives Out Exotic Police Cars To The Nigerian Police Force by nuelzy: 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
another pix

Re: Willie Obiano Gives Out Exotic Police Cars To The Nigerian Police Force by dearie(m): 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
Vision4God:
First twas Ambode,
Now Willie obiano.
Next will be...........

Abia state Governor actually did before Willie...
Re: Willie Obiano Gives Out Exotic Police Cars To The Nigerian Police Force by nuelzy: 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
it doesnt matter who did it first...what matters is dat he did it

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Gives Out Exotic Police Cars To The Nigerian Police Force by politricks: 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
judiciarypalava:
None of the Northern governors will try this because they support evil.

But to feed the oloshi brainwashed, suicide mission bound almajeris, that's their area of specialization.

Long live Chief Obiano
Long live Ndi Anambra
Long live my Biafra
https://www.nairaland.com/2759428/el-rufai-donates-107-patrol-vehicles

Now can you keep quiet
Re: Willie Obiano Gives Out Exotic Police Cars To The Nigerian Police Force by Pavore9: 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hope it wouldn't end up becoming a common sight of them being parked in front of pepper soup joints!

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Gives Out Exotic Police Cars To The Nigerian Police Force by Rossikk(m): 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
Pavore9:
Hope it would end up becoming a common sight of them being parked in front of pepper soup joints!
hahaha
Re: Willie Obiano Gives Out Exotic Police Cars To The Nigerian Police Force by Vision4God: 12:31am On Dec 12, 2015
DikeOha882:
Ambode wasn't the first rather former gov Sullivan Chime of Enugu was

O I c. Thnks for d info

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When They Disobey Court Orders But Want You To Judge Their Case / See How Muslims Celebrated Prophet Muhammad's Birthday In Bauchi(photos) / Mrs Felicia Bassey Becomes First Female Deputy Speaker Of Akwa Ibom State(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.