Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,651 members, 7,851,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

Check Out Old Picture Of Davido With His Cousins....... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Old Picture Of Davido With His Cousins....... (1470 Views)

Michael Kaycee Slams Davido With Lawsuit Over N60 Million (Pictures) / Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins / Davido With Dj Khaled, French Montana & Drake's Dad In Usa-pics & Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Old Picture Of Davido With His Cousins....... by Ginaz(f): 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
angry
Re: Check Out Old Picture Of Davido With His Cousins....... by Ginaz(f): 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Old Picture Of Davido With His Cousins....... by obiZEAL(m): 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
E come be like say na their b red father get the money...
Re: Check Out Old Picture Of Davido With His Cousins....... by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Check Out Old Picture Of Davido With His Cousins....... by bennifield11(m): 10:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
I've seen this shit on nairaland before,who posted this again??!!!in my daddy's voice"go and naked yourself in my bedroom and lie down there".
Re: Check Out Old Picture Of Davido With His Cousins....... by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
shocked money good o, biko kwanu zo! Baba God bless me next year

(1) (Reply)

Waris Dis! See Di Biutiful Twins Wey America Rapper 'future' Dey Kpansh / A Female Tricycle Driver Spotted At Ojodu Berger This Evening / See This Pre-Wedding Photo That Has Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.