Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo (30882 Views)

Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC / Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget / #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by Super1Star: 1:11am On Dec 12, 2015
The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) has suspended for three months fuel import permit of Capital Oil Petroleum Limited, Sahara Petroleum and Folawiyo Petroleum in Lagos for profiteering.

Other suspended companies are Samon Petroleum, Fynefield Petroleum, Calabar and Stalliionaire Petroleum Limited.

The DPR said in a statement that the companies sold fuel above government regulated price.

Besides, the DPR slammed the companies N10million fine for their action.

A statement signed by Mrs A.Y Ogan said: “The Petroleum Product Pricing Regulatory Agency(PPPRA) has been advised to revoke the companies allocation, while the Petroleum Pricing Marketing Company(PPMC) has been informed not to allocate fuel to the erring depots for the period of their sanction.

“The DPR has put in place all necessary machineries to curb all incidents of profiteering, hoarding and other unwholesome practices by operators.

“The public is hereby advised to shun panic buying and report any noticeable infraction to the Department of Petroleum Resources office nearest to you.”

http://leadership.ng/news/482602/dpr-suspends-capital-oil-others-petrol-import

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by gabng(m): 1:15am On Dec 12, 2015
Good news. Next is subsidy removal.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by Vision4God: 1:22am On Dec 12, 2015
Just here to read comments
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by Blackfire(m): 1:35am On Dec 12, 2015
Just like the game of ping pong.
Or like a neat magician trick, the more u see the less u understand.

4 Likes

Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by citizenY(m): 2:10am On Dec 12, 2015
If I had my way, all tankfarms on Creek Road should operate.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by jojomario(m): 2:55am On Dec 12, 2015
Has PPPRA been working at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by obyrich(m): 3:45am On Dec 12, 2015
So after suspending all the licenses, what are your plans to mitigate the attendant shortfalls? This yuletide go rough o.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by JohnFrankling(m): 3:52am On Dec 12, 2015
We are in a festive period don't just suspend without making alternative plans for us to get our petroleum products, I don't think we are ready for another subsidy wahala, things are hard in this country

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by omoelesa(m): 4:42am On Dec 12, 2015
Buhari is a tribalist, he probaly wants to kill capital oil own by an ibo man.This is victimazation and marginalization.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by wilcox(m): 5:10am On Dec 12, 2015
omoelesa:
Buhari is a tribalist, he probaly wants to kill capital oil own by an ibo man.This is victimazation and marginalization,we want biafraaud.
That is the number one agenda, you can see that IBETO is the first casualty here. But GOD pass them.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by Old2020: 5:11am On Dec 12, 2015
I said...I knew Capital Oil license will be revoked/suspended because he is Igbo and doing well in the industry. Capital oil has the largest fuel depot in Nigeria. This same company that came to our rescue during one of our nation's fuel scarcity.

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by pat077: 5:51am On Dec 12, 2015
hw will this ease d fuel scarcity?

2 Likes

Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:58am On Dec 12, 2015
Well, Capital oil has not been importing fuel for years now. They buy from importers.

Ifeanyi Uba is smarter than them.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/fg-owes-capital-oil-n11-9bn-subsidy-arrears-ubah/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by aperture11: 6:15am On Dec 12, 2015
omoelesa:
Buhari is a tribalist, he probaly wants to kill capital oil own by an ibo man.This is victimazation and marginalization,we want biafraaud.
And somehow Folawiyo and Sahara too became Biafrans. I just don't get how you guys become tribalistic over everything. The reason for the suspension was given yet all you could see is tribe rather than the fact that these people are hurting you and I.
Damn!

199 Likes 8 Shares

Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by AdeniyiA(m): 6:20am On Dec 12, 2015
omoelesa:
aperture11:

And somehow Folawiyo and Sahara too became Biafrans. I just don't get how you guys become tribalistic over everything. The reason for the suspension was given yet all you could see is tribe rather than the fact that these people are hurting you and I.
Damn!

I think the guy was just being sarcastic...

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by nonen(m): 6:47am On Dec 12, 2015
This is the only way this downstream sector crisis can be stopped. The regulatory agencies must clampdown on the importers, the have Nigerians in their hands like testicles.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by bpalace(m): 6:48am On Dec 12, 2015
isorit
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by ayindejimmy(m): 6:48am On Dec 12, 2015
Source pls.
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by bpalace(m): 6:50am On Dec 12, 2015
who be sahara oil abi fumilayo oil......na capital be the target here...I can see this

8 Likes

Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by ayindejimmy(m): 6:51am On Dec 12, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
Well, Capital oil has not been importing fu for years now. They buy from importers.

Ifeanyi Uba is smarter than them.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/fg-owes-capital-oil-n11-9bn-subsidy-arrears-ubah/

Years you say?

How does he break even if that's what he's been doing all those years?

2 Likes

Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by aperture11: 7:19am On Dec 12, 2015
AdeniyiA:

I think the guy was just being sarcastic...
I quoted the wrong person. I wanted to quote the Old2020 guy.

2 Likes

Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 12, 2015
Old2020:
I said...I knew Capital Oil license will be revoked/suspended because he is a Biafran and doing well in the industry. Capital oil has the largest fuel depot in Nigeria. This same company that came to our rescue during one of our nation's fuel scarcity.
I tell you...Biafra is here than never before

Receive sense in the name of Allah!!

51 Likes

Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by Adesiji77: 7:27am On Dec 12, 2015
Source?
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 12, 2015
Source:

Where is lalasticlala?
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 12, 2015
tobimillar:

Receive sense in the name of Allah!!
I tell you. Wisdom to bomb.. grin

sorry. couldn't resist.

7 Likes

Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by AustineE1: 7:54am On Dec 12, 2015
DPR! Hands of Esau,voice of Jacob.

2 Likes

Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by tolexy007(m): 8:00am On Dec 12, 2015
b
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by lasisi69(f): 8:00am On Dec 12, 2015
End time department

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osun Rerun: Thugs Beating Man Out Of Polling Center At Osogbo LG, Ward 5 Unit 17 / DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) / Vehicle In Betty Akeredolu's Convoy Kills 2 Female Undergraduates In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.