Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Governor Oshiomole Was Very Correct! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Oshiomole Was Very Correct! (1278 Views)

All The Ladies Come See Governor Oshiomole's Anaconda.- Photo / Shocking Facts About Governor Oshiomole In Pictures / PMB Very Correct To Say: West Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Oshiomole Was Very Correct! by Ayatullah(m): 2:02am On Dec 12, 2015
Some weeks ago, Governor Oshiomole of Edo State told the nation that if Nigerians know how much was stolen by certain people entrusted with our common wealth we shall stone them.

Now, with the arrest of Dasuki, Dokpesi and co. the picture is getting clearer

Infact the dubious way and manner we are reading how funds were shared and transferred is more than annoying.

Now, I know I have a lot of stone to throw, thank God I have learnt the art of stone throwing from the Palestinians.

I hereby invite all Nairalanders whose conscience has not been GEJalized, Dasukilized, Dokpelized and Bafawaralized to join me at every nook and corners of Federal High Courts in the FCT for a stone 'intifada' against these our common enemies worse than boko haram.

13 Likes

Re: Governor Oshiomole Was Very Correct! by Zaikon(m): 2:56am On Dec 12, 2015
lol
Re: Governor Oshiomole Was Very Correct! by Standing5(m): 3:31am On Dec 12, 2015
Stoning + more stoning

2 Likes

Re: Governor Oshiomole Was Very Correct! by yemmynoni: 4:34am On Dec 12, 2015
Ka sha ma Dupe
Re: Governor Oshiomole Was Very Correct! by modath(f): 4:37am On Dec 12, 2015
yemmynoni:
Ka sha ma Dupe

Dupe on top what?

Must you comment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Oshiomole Was Very Correct! by yemmynoni: 4:40am On Dec 12, 2015
modath:

Dupe on top what?

Must you comment
Dupe on top say you are still alive to read my post, many of your friends start this year together with you, but where are they now?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Oshiomole Was Very Correct! by modath(f): 4:55am On Dec 12, 2015
yemmynoni:
Dupe on top say you are still alive to read my post, many of your friends start this year together with you, but where are they now?

Thanking God for life & for his love & care is a totally different thing from this...

It is this attitude of ours that make our leaders treat us like we don't matter... sad

The economy is in shambles but we are alive, is blackmail, a cheap one at that!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Oshiomole Was Very Correct! by Pavore9: 6:57am On Dec 12, 2015
So much was misappropriated! angry

1 Like

Re: Governor Oshiomole Was Very Correct! by MVLOX(m): 7:10am On Dec 12, 2015
Let d stoning begin......
Re: Governor Oshiomole Was Very Correct! by ckmayoca: 7:10am On Dec 12, 2015
All of una be thief but thief get privilege to steal bigger than the other. All our politicians deserve to be stoned.
Re: Governor Oshiomole Was Very Correct! by hajlat(m): 7:25am On Dec 12, 2015
Olorun wa

(1) (Reply)

Ex Akwa Ibom State Speaker Donates Bountifully To His Constituency (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki: Buhari Not Dictatorial- AGF, Ndume, Tsav / Five Billionaires Who Live Below Their Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.