Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) (50977 Views)

2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) / Fans Storm Dammy Krane's Instagram Page After His Arrest in Miami, USA (Photos) / Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by daimsy(f): 7:02am On Dec 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
not about been strong only.God is with her. so many strong people lost there life during child birth.:*
you are right sir . but I will like to stress the fact that it takes a strong woman to be able to push out her child or children in a natural way like this. I am not ignorant of the fact that God is behind all the stages of the pregnancy from the inception.
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by fish23(m): 7:03am On Dec 12, 2015
i guess their contract don set now, make she come back to Nollyhood after the baby is 1... Congrats to her
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 12, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lol...my sis is still a minor, unfortunately. And pls, women aren't crazy!

Lol, some naija women are, if you hear the way they talk, if you read their post, sometimes I get depressed from reading it

Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 7:05am On Dec 12, 2015
daimsy:
you are right sir . but I will like to stress the fact that it takes a strong woman to be able to push out her child or children in a natural way like this. I am not ignorant of the fact that God is behind all the stages of the pregnancy from the inception.
you are right mir.a strong woman indeed.
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Rajosh(m): 7:06am On Dec 12, 2015
Meriekriss:
Is this her second or 3rd child,? Congrats ma...
third. the first is a girl, second a boy and now another girl.
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by optimismlaz(m): 7:06am On Dec 12, 2015
Congrats,
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 12, 2015
3:3 No cheating
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by CioAngels(f): 7:07am On Dec 12, 2015
womens' joy. Congratulations.
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by JoeCutie(m): 7:07am On Dec 12, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Yea... Whatever they decide to do, it's their biz, as long as they care and cater adequately for the children they bring into the world.
Of course. smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by octopusfreaky(f): 7:10am On Dec 12, 2015
daimsy:
congrats to them.
mercy is a strong woman, birthing her children without stress. kiss
yeaaa because she got a wider hips,,,its an added advantage ...
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by daimsy(f): 7:12am On Dec 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
you are right mir.a strong woman indeed.
grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by cutekhalifa(m): 7:12am On Dec 12, 2015
cry my number 1 crush having children with another man..... Well congratulation to both of them, but anytime u won divorce that guy, abeg ring the bell I'm available till I reach 90years.. cry cry cry
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by daimsy(f): 7:13am On Dec 12, 2015
octopusfreaky:
yeaaa because she got a wider hips,,,its an added advantage ...
please dear, can you educate me more on that?
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Tpave(m): 7:13am On Dec 12, 2015
And it is a breaking news. Anyway, congrats to her.
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 12, 2015
chimere66:
It is a baby girl.Star actress Mercy Johnson has given birth to a baby girl in the US.The baby arrived some hours ago.Disclosing the news,her husband Prince Odi Okojie said.....

'With my Hands Lifted up and my Mouth Filled with Praise with a Heart of THANKSGIVING I will Worship you oh Lord. I Hurriedly left Nigeria to witness the birth of my Baby, I was airborne when the Baby arrived. I'm right in the hospital at University of Maryland (St.Joseph Medical Centre) Baltimore. My wife and baby doing very well. Its a sister for Purity.Help me give thanks to God in this month of THANKSGIVING. God bless you all'.

Both mother and baby are doing well,

Congrats to them!

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/12/star-actress-mercy-johnson-gives-birth.html

by 2020, their population will reach 11.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 12, 2015
Konji
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by gidjah(m): 7:19am On Dec 12, 2015
tank god for dem but why AMERCA ?WHY uneccesary show na?what could b d difference if it were in NIGERIA?
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 7:19am On Dec 12, 2015
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 12, 2015
Demigods:

Lol, some naija women are, if you hear the way they talk, if you read their post, sometimes I get depressed from reading it
Lol. It applies to some men, too.
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 12, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
Congrt to her!!! But I don't get it still, u mean she went to usa just to give birth? What happen to general hospital or federal medical centre? If the afarmentioned are too cheap, why not any private hospital in nigeria? May be she want a usa babe!!! I gave up on nig.

She want her baby to be a citizen of that country I guess.... I believe she will rest now, since she have 2 boy's and 2 girls...
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by philemonemenike(m): 7:29am On Dec 12, 2015
nothing do you keep on dropping ever it hasn't complete 12 the Lord is good
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Lovine: 7:30am On Dec 12, 2015
So Nigeria is not good to deliver her baby hey, congrats
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by tibass(m): 7:30am On Dec 12, 2015
congrat
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 12, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lol. It applies to some men, too.

Lol..... Just wana ask, can you date a celebrity?
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 12, 2015
daimsy:
please dear, can you educate me more on that?

Young lady as a woman you ought to know that hips have nothing to do with ease of childbirth. It's all about the pelvis and how narrow or wide they are. Slim ladies with wide pelvis give birth easily while curvy ladies with hips that don't lie can pass through a c - section.

The folklore about wider hips and easier birth is a lie

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by daimsy(f): 7:37am On Dec 12, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Young lady as a woman you ought to know that hips have nothing to do with ease of childbirth. It's all about the pelvis and how narrow or wide they are. Slim ladies with wide pelvis give birth easily while curvy ladies with hips that don't lie can pass through a c - section.

The folklore about wider hips and easier birth is a lie
hmmm
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by eltweezy90(m): 7:44am On Dec 12, 2015
E don get dual citizenship ko, you no go come spend that money for Lagos. Anytime wey you want born na so so US u d go. When you laugh for dia finish, una go still enter naija abi? Na dia e go set... Flenty flenty traffic hold up, generator noise and etc
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by MMMFAGUY1: 7:45am On Dec 12, 2015
BMM-baby making machine.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Aystarz: 7:46am On Dec 12, 2015
daimsy:
congrats to them. mercy is a strong woman, birthing her children without stress. kiss
It's God who makes it all happen.
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Mekzmoney(m): 7:47am On Dec 12, 2015
Don't tell me u don't knw Y she gave birth in US......
Otenestbestyaho:
Congrt to her!!! But I don't get it still, u mean she went to usa just to give birth? What happen to general hospital or federal medical centre? If the afarmentioned are too cheap, why not any private hospital in nigeria? May be she want a usa babe!!! I gave up on nig.
... End time comment grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by afoo02(m): 7:50am On Dec 12, 2015
Ahmed0336:
Na hw many children she don get now? undecided
Wetin be your own?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hauwa Mohammed Further Goes In Deeper On Zahra Buhari, Indimi Nuptials / Adokiye: Why I Post Sexy Pictures Despite Being A Virgin / Falz Needs To Be Protected At All Cost! – Rapper MI Reveals On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.