Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) (50973 Views)

2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) / Fans Storm Dammy Krane's Instagram Page After His Arrest in Miami, USA (Photos) / Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by godoluwa(m): 7:53am On Dec 12, 2015
Ahmed0336:
Na hw many children she don get now? undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by IRREVO: 7:54am On Dec 12, 2015
Congrats
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 12, 2015
daimsy:
hmmm

Typical example, my wife is hippyfied with hips of life yet she went under the knife to give birth. The pelvic opening has to be able to open enough for the head of a baby to pass through. If the head can pass then the rest is easy. If u have issues perhaps u can commence pelvic exercises to widen them up a bit b4 u get to the stage of childbirth
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by neki6chuks: 7:56am On Dec 12, 2015
veekid:
That's d fourth
pls dats her third child Biko say wat u know
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Pamelayoung: 7:57am On Dec 12, 2015
Praise God! But pls prince Odi allow this woman breathing space small, na beg I dey beg u.
Congrats Mercy!
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by akinadesun: 7:58am On Dec 12, 2015
Demigods:
shocked useless man, done turn mercy to baby factory e no go reach 1 yr bfr e go attack the box 18 to score goal again, anofia, mtchww

Congratulations mercy.

wetin be your own self. shey na u go carry the burden ni? Let them produce as much as they can . Four children dey too small. Sky is the limit for them.That is the advantage of having a productive and strong woman as wife.

I am proud of Mercy Johnson. This is an indication that she spent her school days well. Had it been she had carried out 2 to 5 abortions, she would have been having problems pushing.

That is a lesson for our naija ladies. Guys zip up. Ladies, say no abortion.

Thank you.
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by anonimi: 7:59am On Dec 12, 2015
daimsy:
congrats to them.
mercy is a strong woman, birthing her children without stress. kiss

HOW do you know the child birthing was without stress?
What do you consider stress in child birthing?
Thanks.
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Nekkysop(f): 8:03am On Dec 12, 2015
I tnk God wit u 4 a safe delivery ma amiable actress. Baby u r welcum. Mercy u r d best.
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Lovelynature(m): 8:07am On Dec 12, 2015
Congrats to her and the family.
Mercy really disappointed those that thought her marriage wouldn't last. Congrats once again.
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Nekkysop(f): 8:08am On Dec 12, 2015
Demigods:
shocked useless man, done turn mercy to baby factory e no go reach 1 yr bfr e go attack the box 18 to score goal again, anofia, mtchww

Congratulations mercy.

Easy oo plz mind hw u talk 2 pple. U r words r harsh n insulting n mind u it's their cross n nt urs.
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by daimsy(f): 8:21am On Dec 12, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Typical example, my wife is hippyfied with hips of life yet she went under the knife to give birth. The pelvic opening has to be able to open enough for the head of a baby to pass through. If the head can pass then the rest is easy. If u have issues perhaps u can commence pelvic exercises to widen them up a bit b4 u get to the stage of childbirth
it's enlightening.
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by IamMhizTemi(f): 8:25am On Dec 12, 2015
Congrat to her.
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by dacovajnr: 8:27am On Dec 12, 2015
This one just dey born dey go..she wan sell dem? undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by oppyworld: 8:27am On Dec 12, 2015
Congrats smiley kiss
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by abuhikmat(m): 8:27am On Dec 12, 2015
daimsy:
congrats to them.
Congrats
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 12, 2015
Choi.!! Prince Okoji is Lewandowski & Mercy is Victor Valdes...sharp striker + poor goal keeper= ?
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Lovelynature(m): 8:31am On Dec 12, 2015
shepherd77:
Well all i can say is congrats.

Lasisi, please don't type end time anything. Thanks as you comply.

Dragnet, SHL, Workforce PQ & Answers are available on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2685888/myjob-mobile-app-android
hahaha, you funny eh. See begging oo

lasisi69 come hear talk oo. Everybody don know you for this your end time stuff. You see yourself. Chairman of the end time association of Nairaland.
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by mira4u: 8:38am On Dec 12, 2015
Congrats!! One boy left to make it even n a draw. 2:2.
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:43am On Dec 12, 2015
Congratulations darling kiss kiss..

Purity now has a sister.. 1 more to go to make it even smiley..
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 12, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Congratulations darling kiss kiss..

Purity now has a sister.. 1 more to go to make it even smiley..
As u pitch in?
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Babyphinas(f): 8:50am On Dec 12, 2015
Congrats dear
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Hamster143(m): 9:06am On Dec 12, 2015
Love my girl mercy, please let her drop all the baby's for us. we need them... not like those other actress that has nothing to show off
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by AlexisOsa: 9:11am On Dec 12, 2015
Congratulation i wish u and ur baby gud health..
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by lonelydora: 9:14am On Dec 12, 2015
daimsy:
congrats to them.

Jehovah is involved. Not her strength but God's mercies.
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by krozay(m): 9:16am On Dec 12, 2015
In recent years dis man has shown dat he can really do the job on her now it is yielding good fruits
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by laprince(m): 9:18am On Dec 12, 2015
Congratulations to you. May God keep you and your family.
cheers
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by GeoOla25(m): 9:24am On Dec 12, 2015
Mercy johnson again...End time baby ni o
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by cyndiegal(f): 9:35am On Dec 12, 2015
Congrats to them,that's baby no 3
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Ishilove: 9:38am On Dec 12, 2015
chimere66:
It is a baby girl.Star actress Mercy Johnson has given birth to a baby girl in the US.The baby arrived some hours ago.Disclosing the news,her husband Prince Odi Okojie said.....

'With my Hands Lifted up and my Mouth Filled with Praise with a Heart of THANKSGIVING I will Worship you oh Lord. I Hurriedly left Nigeria to witness the birth of my Baby, I was airborne when the Baby arrived. I'm right in the hospital at University of Maryland (St.Joseph Medical Centre) Baltimore. My wife and baby doing very well. Its a sister for Purity.Help me give thanks to God in this month of THANKSGIVING. God bless you all'.

Both mother and baby are doing well,

Congrats to them!

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/12/star-actress-mercy-johnson-gives-birth.html
Madam oya hang boot make your body rest.
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by mathkid55: 9:41am On Dec 12, 2015
i love you MERCY JOHNSON!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by ayinde2ade(m): 9:59am On Dec 12, 2015
veekid:
That's d fourth
no na 3rd born be dat....2 girls n 1 boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Somadina Adinma Now A Corper. Hits Nasarawa NYSC Camp (photos) / Hauwa Mohammed Further Goes In Deeper On Zahra Buhari, Indimi Nuptials / Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.