Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) (50978 Views)

2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) / Fans Storm Dammy Krane's Instagram Page After His Arrest in Miami, USA (Photos) / Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by ednut1(m): 10:12am On Dec 12, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

She makes having a baby so easy. I want to be like this too.
grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Titidi(f): 10:13am On Dec 12, 2015
The husband would have received hot slaps from the Nurses if it was in Nigeria he lied down on the bed.

Mercy and her spouse are so wise, she goes to US for delivery without complications and to give her children automatic citizenship.
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Joesurubu: 10:25am On Dec 12, 2015
Thank God for his care and congratulations once more
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Crystalclara(f): 10:30am On Dec 12, 2015
Ahmed0336:
Na hw many children she don get now? undecided

jst 3
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by rolexxy: 10:37am On Dec 12, 2015
What a safe delivery she's rilly gonna be a good mum u know...
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by jayzblack(m): 11:22am On Dec 12, 2015
time shal cum when she go dey push 5 at once...Abeg mercy wayo b4 nija go plenty pass china...Cong-rats
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 12, 2015
Demigods:

Lol..... Just wana ask, can you date a celebrity?
NO.... For so many reasons.
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 12, 2015
Oliviaarims:

embarassed
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 12, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Aiit.... Not in your league then..

Care to share why ?
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by fexyrich(m): 11:51am On Dec 12, 2015
Yea its indeed our month of thanksgiving congratulations prince!! I love your family..
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Kalvan15000: 11:54am On Dec 12, 2015
Ugly people having babies. Eww Lol.
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by vonn(f): 11:56am On Dec 12, 2015
Congratulations dear strong lady..
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Horlartunji21(f): 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
Congratulation!!! We are expecting the 4th child in the next 9month.
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
Demigods:

Aiit.... Not in your league then..
Care to share why ?
I wouldn't want to derail this thread.
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by maureen546: 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
Congrats my dear actress nd my friend,may God continue to bless ur union Amen
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by isah4salee: 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
Mercy, na every 6months u dey born?. Hmmm, am afraid, congrat sha
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by akigbemaru: 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
Mercy Johnson baby in USA.
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
shepherd77:
Well all i can say is congrats.
Lasisi, please don't type end time anything. Thanks as you comply.

Dragnet, SHL, Workforce PQ & Answers are available on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2685888/myjob-mobile-app-android
Who cares??

End time pleading
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by zinaunreal(m): 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
This man just dey knack this woman any blessed how, left, right and center. Nna eh!
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Naff24(f): 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ahmed0336:
Na hw many children she don get now? undecided
How does that gives u headache
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by sabi99(m): 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
daimsy:
congrats to them.
mercy is a strong woman, birthing her children without stress. kiss
u missed something, apart from her being strong I think Gods grace did d miracle
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by shantel2sweet(f): 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
mercy Johnson children pictures
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by zinnyprecy(f): 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
allanphash7:
Congrats

By this time next year i want to see another baby bump again in you cos i know giving birth is your calling
u are nt serious lol.
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by zinnyprecy(f): 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
Didn't knw she is pregnant, talk more of delivering. Congrats dear
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by daimsy(f): 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
sabi99:
u missed something, apart from her being strong I think Gods grace did d miracle
yea, the grace is behind her strength.
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by magzey: 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
BLACK PEOPLE GOING TO DELIVER IN WHITE COUNTRY MTCHEEWW.
ANYWAY CONGRAT

Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by sabi99(m): 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
daimsy:
yea, the grace is behind her strength.
good. We can do nothing without His Grace
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Ify15(f): 9:06am On Dec 13, 2015
AwwWw,Mercy my love.Congrats swtie.Aunty Purity has a sistr nw.I'm hpy for u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hauwa Mohammed Further Goes In Deeper On Zahra Buhari, Indimi Nuptials / Adokiye: Why I Post Sexy Pictures Despite Being A Virgin / Falz Needs To Be Protected At All Cost! – Rapper MI Reveals On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.