Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News (39369 Views)

Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Bola Tinubu: My Life As A Cab Driver And Security Guard: PM News / Saraki Wins First Battle At CCT Trial, PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by ojuolu(m): 8:39am On Dec 12, 2015
symbianDON:

oga you get mind o!! if you no even fear the people wey thief at least you suppose fear the big big amounts wey dem thief.....anyway sha you are very very very on your own o tongue tongue tongue tongue
Don't mind the guy jor. He must be high on something so weird to have had that grand hallucinations that he is not alone in his thought. Maybe he was a beneficiary of the looting.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by free2blast(m): 8:39am On Dec 12, 2015
drberry:
Nonsense... Am I the only who's beginning to get tired of all this trial against GEJ'S administration?? The present administration should stop attempting to distract the masses from our current economic woes. It's not like they are even better. PRESIDENT BUHARI, IT'S HIGH TIME YOU STARTED EXECUTING YOUR CHANGE AGENDA AMD STOPPED ALL THESE DISTRACTIONS...
Execute Agenda with what money? They are trying to recover the money stolen and you are here blabbing or are you a beneficiary?

1 Like

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by victorazy(m): 8:39am On Dec 12, 2015
egift:
Dasuki: PDP's ATM. Even Sambo got paid to remain a ghost worker.

Bros u no dey think?
So gullible
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 12, 2015
bettercreature:
It's going to be messy,i forseen over 10,000 people going to jail
We don't have jail space for 10,000. If only they can return what is left of what they stole.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by SmartMugu: 8:41am On Dec 12, 2015
ogoplus:

I hope the file being referred to is now in EFCC custody......

If not the file will soon vanish, otherwise we will not be surprised if fire guts the office where the file is very soon.
That's why I don't understand why Nigerian government still relies on files and letters in this computer age. What happens to storing evidence via electronic means? The rest of the world don't deal with files and letters anymore.

1 Like

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by 989900: 8:41am On Dec 12, 2015
“In December 2014, I took cash of N4million to Col. Madaki(rtd) in his residence in Wuse II Abuja. I had made many cash payments to Doyin Okupe, Ahmad Idris (PA to ex-NSA), ADC to former First Lady Patience Jonathan as payments for monthly operation allowances.

“The documents showing evidence of the payments are in the office of Yazidu Ibrahim in cash payment files. The exact amounts paid and date of payments I cannot remember but are available in the files.

“The venue for the collection of the money was my office and the money was given to me from the cash in the strong room

Security money has always been the ATM of all tiers of our government -- the governors too -- if you've ever been where they share these monies, 'you go fear fear'!
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by bittertalk1993(m): 8:41am On Dec 12, 2015
mazzi:
This same Line of diversion of attention is becoming lame please! Bubu and his team of Liars should diversify in their Lying job.ndi ara

I weep profusely for dis our generation. Hope u r not aspiring 2 go 4 any public office cos.........

2 Likes

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by omakay(m): 8:41am On Dec 12, 2015
Cheeiiiiiii........ See as dem just dey share our money!!!!!

Dere is God oooooo!!!!!

But wait oooooo, there is a more present and pressing problem that has not being solved as at this morning.

Make FG no dey distract us with this Dasuki gist, they should be doing this thing in the background..

The fuel scarcity is today's issue.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by ncoolsome(m): 8:42am On Dec 12, 2015
drberry:
Nonsense... Am I the only who's beginning to get tired of all this trial against GEJ'S administration?? The present administration should stop attempting to distract the masses from our current economic woes. It's not like they are even better. PRESIDENT BUHARI, IT'S HIGH TIME YOU STARTED EXECUTING YOUR CHANGE AGENDA AMD STOPPED ALL THESE DISTRACTIONS...

and the change agenda includes bringing all corrupt politicians to book....bt just curious,how much did u get from the loot or dont u care bout the future of ur children children if u have none?

1 Like

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Wowzer(m): 8:45am On Dec 12, 2015
Just a pity, In a land where poverty is reigning and people are suffering. An average Nigerian is a potential looter.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by SmartMugu: 8:46am On Dec 12, 2015
dotune:
1. Can u see Misappropriation of funds?

2. Can u see why Naira is falling against the dollar on a daily basis?

3. Can you see that GEJ, Iweala and Madueke are not saints?

4. Can we begin to reason rationally now and attack the source of our problem and not be sentimental about it?

5. Can u see that Fayose is not talking again?

6. Can u see why all those awards given to GEJ may be withdrawn?
7. Can u see why Buhari keeps saying they have milked this country dry?
8. Can u see how PDP have almost ruined this nation?
9. What are the policies that PDP govt laid down to strengthen our economy when oil was sold for $150 per barrel?
10. Can you see that we need to pray and support the president and not call him dullard again?

11. Can you also see that Olisa Metuh has suddenly become dumb?

4 Likes

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Gamesmart: 8:50am On Dec 12, 2015
ayemerbarth:
I am Begining to think Dasuki was the minister of Finance and Ngozi the minister of state. For finance.

Exactly. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by gennykdb(m): 8:51am On Dec 12, 2015
drberry:
if u have nothing meaningful to say pls, KEEP SHUT...somebody for once is ready and has d will power to free d masses from d sackels of corruption, and u open ur shallow mouth to say he is causing distraction,pray ur name is not mentioned as dasuki's beneficiaries ...phrrrrr

3 Likes

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by ogundeleai(m): 8:51am On Dec 12, 2015
handie:
Thank God for APC, Buhari and everyone who worked for change. We would've woken up one morning, switch on our radio sets and hear that Nigeria has been sold out to Angola... Anyone who'll call Jonathan his hero again ehn,..... His ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian but it's worth every kobo of our commonwealth. Kai Jonathan
Am not sure we still have rational person that will regard inept leader as his role model anymore. They are forgiving when they are making the statement out of ignorant. By the way how many are taking cognisant of the fact that noises from wadata plaza and ekiti government house is fading daily since these mess are coming out.

2 Likes

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Donbabaj: 8:53am On Dec 12, 2015
kITATITA:

We don't have jail space for 10,000. If only they can return what is left of what they stole.

No! we need to expand the jail for these non sensical people.

The could remember the other time i was watching the TV, when the Zamfara governor and his colleagues at a press conference was ranting that the country must realise that there is a downturn in the economy due to fall in oil prices therefore "The Government should cut down the minimum wage". I just laughed! see this bunch of criminals. They are clamoring for reduction in minimum wage because there is no longer money to steal from the economy under Buhari's administration.

Two things i can beat my chest to say that could automatically spark a nationwide outrage in Nigeria are
1. Reduce Minimum Wage
2. Increase in fuel prices due to removal of subsidy without a functional refinery at least one

Anyways! I am currently compiling a season movie. Na Part 1 i still dey, watch out for Part 2, 3, 4.... guys dey vexxxx! sad angry

2 Likes

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Hitunnu(f): 8:55am On Dec 12, 2015
This one don pass season film. God have mercy.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Theophrastus(m): 8:55am On Dec 12, 2015
iamarvye:
Ghen ghen...

May God punish them and their investment May God erase them quickly after vomiting the billions They won't know peace Their kids won't grow old Their older children will die in prison They won't make heaven May calamity befall them They will end their lives in sorrow They will turned beggars before they die And ultimately, May God forget their lineage

Criticize me and joined them #MemoirsOfAnUnemployedYouth
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by gennykdb(m): 8:55am On Dec 12, 2015
anonimi:
How much was Amaechi et al giving Buhari daily for his presidential campaign.
Abi that does not matter in Buhari's selective anti-CORRUPTION fight

if Jesus Christ was to come down from heaven you still will point accusing fingers instead of supporting his mission...

1 Like

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Ejehjoe(m): 8:55am On Dec 12, 2015
This nation is the most loved country of the world by God. He made it possible for our amiable "hero" Gej to loose woefully and enthroned "brainless" Buhari. My people, if PDP had won the general election, what would have happened to Nigeria grin??
GEJ has to thank God for his defeat at the polls. God bless PMB and the APC. The revelations are shocking to the marrow. Gej is toooo good to be a leader of a country like Nigeria. Hope he will not be jailed as PEJ rightly prophesied during her campaigns. I love and proud of my country now. We are suffering now, but soonest we shall smile...

1 Like

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by smogup: 8:58am On Dec 12, 2015
Jonathan and PDP are the worst things that had ever happened to Nigeria after corruption
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by opportunity0101(m): 8:58am On Dec 12, 2015
honeywealth75:

Source: http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/12/12/ex-vp-namadi-sambo-received-monthly-stipends-of-n20m-from-dasuki/
I THINK IS HIGH TIME NIGERIA LEGISLATURES MAKE A CAPITAL PUNISHMENT PEOPLE EMBEZZLE PUBLIC FUNDS MORE THAN 100 MILLIONS
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by dabossman(m): 8:58am On Dec 12, 2015
DASUKI AGAIN!!! Chai!

Pavore9:
Sambo Dasuki was indeed the ATM!
ATM? The dude was the real Central Bank governor.
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by SmartMugu: 8:59am On Dec 12, 2015
Ghandi12:
I have a different perspective of the current approach. I believe the central mission should be loot recovery. We should not be incurring much legal bills in protracted proceedings to get them jailed.

Facts: We are broke - we need to avoid waste; these people have committed murder indirectly; records and evidences of all these transactions are intact; none of the accused is denying they collected money.

I really do not see the practical possibility of sending all these people to jail - it is complicated, especially, when the whole issue is tinged with political/tribal/ethnic sentiments. Maintaining these people in prison will also be a herculean task - Bode George, Rev. King, & Tafa Balogun unsettled prisons they were kept.

My recommended approach is to legally and efficiently retrieve every kobo collected by each of these people - they are rogues; without money they are harmless. Let's dispense with armsgate expeditiously there are many more loots to recover.
At the boldened, they all had every opportunity to return their loot. I've read articles stating that some already returned what they stole. Others were still arguing and calling the entire thing 'witch hunting'. I bet those that returned what they stole would be glad at the end of the day.

I believe Buhari gave them the option, those currently in trouble chose the hard way based on the assumption that the new government is headed by a dullard from Daura.

If these people don't get jail times, why then would our system lock up a hungry thief that only stole a few cups of rice because his or her family needed something to eat? Arent we all humans and have equal rights as Nigerians?

3 Likes

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by anonimi: 9:01am On Dec 12, 2015
gennykdb:
if Jesus Christ was to come down from heaven you still will point accusing fingers instead of supporting his mission...

I did not realize Buhari is your Jesus Christ
BTW, what is your own messiah's mission that should be supported?
How much progress has he made in the mission to warrant any support?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2491559_twimg20150606110308_jpeg4924ed8fc95c29bd13a67cca7f6c6f8e

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkytaHR0cDovL2Nkbi0wMS5uYWlqLmNvbS9vL1V6ZFdvaHFUeExMMUZ2SXY2Q1UxQVNWSy5qcGc=.prx.r800x600.b56815dc.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2511009_twimg20150606110245_jpeg4c1b506b8641031e1692a5e79d137952
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by Geminirep(m): 9:01am On Dec 12, 2015
slimmy05:
Look at how these northerners have ruined this country.
and who was the head of that administration? northerner or southerner? relax.... this is just d tip of d iceberg, you will soon know d atrocities committed by southerners too notably from SE. at least GEJ confirmed they are d backbones of his govt. mind you am a southerner too.

3 Likes

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by ojuolu(m): 9:02am On Dec 12, 2015
mavany:
Buhari and his secrets, keep distracting Nigerians while our economy sinks into depression.

Biko how do I join PDP in abia ohhhh!!!
My next ambition na to become politician
obviously, you are part of the curse of this nation if you see these probing and revelations as distraction. I fear for this nation if the likes of you ever get to leadership positions whether private or public.

3 Likes

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:03am On Dec 12, 2015
Lucasbalo:
GEJ government will probably go down as one of the worst when it comes to corruption in Nigeria. This is becoming a joke and national calamity for this kind of corruption going on unchecked. I hope Nigeria can recover. There is no amount of greed that warrants turning the national treasury to a personal piggy bank. I wish the youths will rise up to deliver a strong opposition to all this worthless Neanderthals destroying their future.

on point bro.. are the youths ready to lead? Are they united to wrestle power from these cabals?
Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by ogmaskman: 9:05am On Dec 12, 2015
handie:
Thank God for APC, Buhari and everyone who worked for change. We would've woken up one morning, switch on our radio sets and hear that Nigeria has been sold out to Angola... Anyone who'll call Jonathan his hero again ehn,..... His ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian but it's worth every kobo of our commonwealth. Kai Jonathan

Whenever I see reports like this I thank God for the quarel between Amaechi and Jonathan leading to the elections. Imagin that there was no quarrel. Even doyin "da bastard" okupe also participated. Dudafa the domestic aid was not spared in the handouts.
PDP's sack came at the nip of time.

This is just one office in the presidency we are talking about here. Many more we be revealed as we progress.

God is truely a Nigerian.

4 Likes

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by eben28(m): 9:06am On Dec 12, 2015
Raiders:
Atleast we all know GEJ operated the most corrupted government in Nigeria history
Mumu, u can say that because Obj's regime has not been probed yet. Wonder why he installed Yaradua so dat his loot will go undetected. If PMB was a saint he would have extended his probe to OBJ's regime else he should keep quiet. All politicians are the same-- selfish crooks with criminal mentality.
Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News by tunex23: 9:06am On Dec 12, 2015
God will punish GEJ and his co criminals! I lost a brother who was a lieutenant in Bama Borno state, he died becos of inadequate weapon

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sheikh Ahmad Gumi: The Nigerian Cleric Who Negotiates With Bandits -BBC Monitor / Zahra Buhari Gives Birth To A Baby Boy / Thugs Fight In Oshodi, Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.