Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Kogi Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Kogi Election (1083 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Kogi Election by finsulyman(m): 8:51am On Dec 12, 2015
Patrick obahiagbon again *In his recent interview with Vanguard, the chief of staff to Edo state Governor has this to say about Kogi election :
The tragic passing of Prince Abubakar Audu has polarize the Nation into political jingoism. Death is bugaboo and life terminus. May his soul rest in unblemished peace.
This quagmire and triviality has further obfuscate the scantiness and paraplegic crinkum crankum of our constitution . Our knowledge centura is enveloped in Einstein cubbyhole.
The optate of Mr Bello is Godwin's law and this has adjudicate the social disequilibrium and political phantasmagoria among the indignant of kogites.
It is my emblem pleasure to congratulate the governor elect, this is saucier to our youth agitation for power.
I am manically bewildered, overgassted and flabberwhelmed at the causal rejectal dismal of Mr Bello. This should be buried in a bermuda triangle instantaneously. The modus operandi of the young man is gargantuan and sui-generis.
Kogi people should rise up to bring to focal hiceps and biceps to avoid further bureaucratic scramble.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Kogi Election by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 12, 2015
Last Days senselessness

1 Like

Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Kogi Election by kalus(m): 9:02am On Dec 12, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Kogi Election by mofayodeyahoo: 9:07am On Dec 12, 2015
So he support emergencing of Bello, i want faleke to vacate dat Hon. Seat in abuja, we want to install PDP candidate, true indigine of dat constituency, i mean PDP member wey him name no dey for armgate list

(1) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Knew Of Dasukigate,loooting And Other Crimes By GEJ/PDP Agents / Soldiers Kill Zakzakys Son In Zaria Clampdown. / OPC Members Help Protect Biafran Protesters From Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.