Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,636 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

9 Year Old Girl Badly Beaten By Her Madam (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 9 Year Old Girl Badly Beaten By Her Madam (photos) (2303 Views)

My Madam And Me / "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam / Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Year Old Girl Badly Beaten By Her Madam (photos) by techskulz(m): 10:13am On Dec 12, 2015

A concerned woman shared photos of a badly beaten 9 year old Onyinyechi on her Facebook page, saying Onyinye, who serves as a housemaid, was beaten by her madam/aunty. How you can beat a girl this little, to the extent that you leave marks on her body and give her a red patch on her eye is beyond me. People like this should be arrested. Below is what the woman shared on Facebook…

A little girl called Onyinyechi (9yrs) always come to my mum’s shop where am currently working while waiting for youth service, to buy some things for her Aunty. This little girl is always full of smiles but only when you take a closer look at her, would you see the agony she passes through in the hands of her madam.

On Monday when she came to the shop, there were blood stains on her cloth and when I looked at her head, I saw that it was broken in two different places.
When I asked who did that to her, she said that it was her Aunty that broke her head because her aunty’s daughter’s baby food finished and she did not tell her. I was close to tears and when I asked if she had eaten she said no, by 12pm ooo
I wanted to send in this post that day but I decided to wait but what I saw today was another level of wickedness.
Onyinyechi came to the shop today to see me, to show me the latest designs her aunty made on her body with bite and belt marks included. Flogging her with belt and giving her a red patch on her eye was not enough, she had to bite her too and she is not going to school.
Please readers, I would love it if any human right worker can help this little girl before she dies in the hands of her madam please help. The names of her parents are Mr and Mrs Bernard and Rose Nkrem in Umunoha, Imo State, but she does not have their contact or that of any of her siblings.
If any of you recognises this girl or know her parents, please contact them to come and take their daughter away before her corpse will be all that is left to take. God bless you all.
My contact is 08183324443; if there is someone willing to help, I will be glad. We know where the girl and her Aunty lives. Thanks a lot for trying to put a smile and give hope to this little girl.”

http://africwap.com/2015/12/12/9-year-old-girl-badly-beaten-by-her-madam-photos/
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Badly Beaten By Her Madam (photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 12, 2015
OohhMG! shocked she is so brainless by hurting a 9yr old kid...what she can expect from that young girl ?

A lot of ppol everywhere are so heartless beating up innocent ones...

Babacele plz help this girl na... cry
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Badly Beaten By Her Madam (photos) by Crieff(m): 10:18am On Dec 12, 2015
I miss the sanity in the UK.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Badly Beaten By Her Madam (photos) by techskulz(m): 10:21am On Dec 12, 2015
No child right in Nigeria that was why all this things are happening
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Badly Beaten By Her Madam (photos) by pyyxxaro: 10:39am On Dec 12, 2015
The Devil is a Liar
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Badly Beaten By Her Madam (photos) by Babacele: 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
KashyBaby:
OohhMG! shocked she is so brainless by hurting a 9yr old kid...what she can expect from that young girl ?

A lot of ppol everywhere are so heartless beating up innocent ones...

Babacele plz help this girl na... cry
hi baby, just came online after my meeting. Most Def I ll step if I found out dt d story is true cos Nigeria is signatory to The Child's Right acts. A 9 yr old kid? Oh God!
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Badly Beaten By Her Madam (photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
Babacele:
hi baby, just came online after my meeting. Most Def I ll step if I found out dt d story is true cos Nigeria is signatory to The Child's Right acts. A 9 yr old kid? Oh God!

Hi...ur back...how long is the meeting? Is it a seminar? I tot u don't work this time around?
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Badly Beaten By Her Madam (photos) by Babacele: 6:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
KashyBaby:

Hi...ur back...how long is the meeting? Is it a seminar? I tot u don't work this time around?
hi baby it is national seminar on strategizing to aligning our- national volunteers - program n action plans with the new global goals called Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) launched by world leaders on Sept 25, 2015. d problem is dt my Internet isn't good because of location. I ll mail u tonight. But I'm really missing my baby. How u doing? I just called d Op u shared d 9yr old being abused but he ain't picking. I let u wen we d talk.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Badly Beaten By Her Madam (photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
Babacele:
hi baby it is national seminar on strategizing to aligning our- national volunteers - program n action plans with the new global goals called Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) launched by world leaders on Sept 25, 2015. d problem is dt my Internet isn't good because of location. I ll mail u tonight. But I'm really missing my baby. How u doing? I just called d Op u shared d 9yr old being abused but he ain't picking. I let u wen we d talk.

Oh OK..take good care wherever u are...
Miss u too..I'm not used when ur not around even evethings fine..miss ur company so much undecided
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Badly Beaten By Her Madam (photos) by cococandy(f): 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
Say no to child labor.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Badly Beaten By Her Madam (photos) by SAMBARRY: 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
cococandy:
Say no to child labor.
not just child labour, child slavery, child rape,child trafficking ,children forced into prostitution, child marriage,child hostages etcetera.

Children with no patents or with poor parents are mostly the victims of this

All forms of dehumanizing child abuse in Nigeria is very real and prevalent
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Badly Beaten By Her Madam (photos) by Babacele: 12:55am On Dec 13, 2015
KashyBaby:

Oh OK..take good care wherever u are...
Miss u too..I'm not used when ur not around even evethings fine..miss ur company so much undecided
thanks KashyBaby, we held elections to choose the excess to pilot d affairs of Youth Action Nigeria for a year. We just finished n at about 12pm my candidate - Aaron Philip - won as national president. I have fotos for u.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Badly Beaten By Her Madam (photos) by Babacele: 1:00am On Dec 13, 2015
Dear op, u are not picking your to verify your claims. Pls pick your calls o do we can safe do child. It takes me less than 2days to draw d attention of relevant authorities to d plight of ds. Thank
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Badly Beaten By Her Madam (photos) by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 13, 2015
Babacele:
thanks KashyBaby, we held elections to choose the excess to pilot d affairs of Youth Action Nigeria for a year. We just finished n at about 12pm my candidate - Aaron Philip - won as national president. I have fotos for u.

Aaaww that's nice grin grin cheesy
Oh plz I wanna see those fotos baba *blushing* juz send me on my email..tnxxx
Hope u doing lovely tonyt.. kiss kiss kiss
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Badly Beaten By Her Madam (photos) by obiak4(m): 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
Op if it's in lagos please drop ur location address we would love to help the little girl,
apparenly the op has been told wetin concern u na ur pikin i too sabi that why she has refused to pick her call pls someone should get her location and maybe address would take it up from there thanks
blessed be
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Badly Beaten By Her Madam (photos) by Momcherry(f): 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
This is wickedness. OP do u know where she resides with her madam? What part of umunoha she's from?
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Badly Beaten By Her Madam (photos) by PresVA: 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
This girl is just one of many children undergoing such... I wonder why poor people can't give birth to the number of children they can take care of... I bet you that girl's mama will have like 6 other children, many of whom will be sent out to live with people. ..Mtcheeeew

Then the madam, how wicked! Imagine beating a kid cos she didn't tell you baby's food was finished .. jeeezz.. looks like it's even the girl that takes care of the baby.

Lalasticlala , come and take this to d fp.. This needs urgent attention. .
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Badly Beaten By Her Madam (photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
Iya aje! angry
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Badly Beaten By Her Madam (photos) by Babacele: 5:50am On Dec 15, 2015
KashyBaby:

I sent u a mail on Sat night wt my phone no, u saw it?
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Badly Beaten By Her Madam (photos) by Babacele: 5:50am On Dec 15, 2015
KashyBaby:

I sent u a mail on Sat night wt my phone no, u saw it? miss u pretty.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Badly Beaten By Her Madam (photos) by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 15, 2015
Babacele:
I sent u a mail on Sat night wt my phone no, u saw it? miss u pretty.

Welcome Back! kiss
Nope I haven't received it...I sent u an email... cool
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Badly Beaten By Her Madam (photos) by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 15, 2015
Babacele:
I sent u a mail on Sat night wt my phone no, u saw it?

Ooh yeah...that # don't exist tho.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Badly Beaten By Her Madam (photos) by ifyalways(f): 6:23am On Dec 15, 2015
Is this blogger really out to seek traffic or get help for this girl?
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Badly Beaten By Her Madam (photos) by Babacele: 6:38am On Dec 15, 2015
KashyBaby:

Ooh yeah...that # don't exist tho.
ooh u no longer using d yahoo @1925? don't wanna send my ugly pics to d wrong mail pls. how u doing ?
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Badly Beaten By Her Madam (photos) by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 15, 2015
Babacele:
ooh u no longer using d yahoo @1925? don't wanna send my ugly pics to d wrong mail pls. how u doing ?

Lol...thats the email im still using , i saved ur # already but when I called the # u gave me, the opearator said was not existing cry cry cry

Plz check the email I sent u...

I'm not working today...I'm very ill undecided
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Badly Beaten By Her Madam (photos) by Babacele: 7:19am On Dec 15, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol...thats the email im still using , i saved ur # already but when I called the # u gave me, the opearator said was not existing cry cry cry

Plz check the email I sent u...

I'm not working today...I'm very ill undecided
oh my , have u been to d hospital ? pls do. I vnt seen d mail but ll recheck.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Badly Beaten By Her Madam (photos) by austine4real(m): 7:29am On Dec 15, 2015
If it's true.

Then we shud plan 2 arrest d madam
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Badly Beaten By Her Madam (photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 15, 2015
Babacele:
oh my , have u been to d hospital ? pls do. I vnt seen d mail but ll recheck.

Yes boo I already went to the clinic yesterday & got my MC..I won't be working til I go back to Philippines...

Yes plz check ur email & check the phone number u gave me coz it's says that number don't exist.... cry
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Badly Beaten By Her Madam (photos) by Babacele: 8:32am On Dec 15, 2015
KashyBaby:

Yes boo I already went to the clinic yesterday & got my MC..I won't be working til I go back to Philippines...

Yes plz check ur email & check the phone number u gave me coz it's says that number don't exist.... cry
OK Bae .....im rechekn .... quick recovery.

(1) (Reply)

Typical Differences Between An American Family And A Nigerian Family in pictures / Direct UK Used Quality Sewing Machines / In Which Order Would U Like Your Children ?? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.