Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:38 AM

The Quran Experiment - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Quran Experiment (5374 Views)

D / The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. / What About Love In The Quran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Quran Experiment by Empiree: 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I tell you my brother, most of them are seeing christianity for what it is, only that he is confident enough to come out open to call a spade a spade. Aside that, I think he is a failed blogger who needs quick cash, hence thinking of starting a church business, and you know, in Nigeria today, nothing aside politics brings income than church business lipsrsealed grin

Everyone wants to become Adeboye, kumuyi, Oyedepo et al. They want to ride big jeeps and fly private jets.

I wish him well though.
grin shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dealing With The Barrier Stopping You From Possessing Your Possessions. / Was Jesus' Blood Loss Before "execution" Important? / Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.