Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,473 members, 7,865,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

Politicans Shuld Be Swearing In With Highest JUJU Of The Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicans Shuld Be Swearing In With Highest JUJU Of The Land (442 Views)

Nigerian Senate Vs Ukraine:See What Ukrainians Did To Corrupt Politicans(pics) / Politicans Shuld Be Swearing In With Highest JUJU Of The Land / I Want Amadioha Or Shango As Chief Judge To Be Swearing-in New Govt In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Politicans Shuld Be Swearing In With Highest JUJU Of The Land by vision2022: 11:54am On Dec 12, 2015
I suggest that nigeria politicians should henceforth be swearing in with dreaded JUJU of the land, the kind of JUJU that dosn't waste time to kill the offender. Thats my take.
Mean while jollificate with this.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Needs To Multi-task! / Ex-minister Of State, Yuguda Confesses Giving N100m Each To Odili, Bode George / Agbani Darego Stuns At The Miss World Charity Gala{photos}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.