Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Nigerian Government The Biggest SCAM Artist Of All Time - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Government The Biggest SCAM Artist Of All Time (451 Views)

US Sells N181bn Warplanes, Weapons To Nigerian Government To Fight Boko Haram / Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Government The Biggest SCAM Artist Of All Time by kaykad: 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
Nigerian Government the Biggest SCAM Artist of All Time. Imagine Paying Electricity Bills Every Month and I don’t Get to use the Light. I Give Up on the Government. Please how do we STOP THIS SCAM. Where can one report this crime. I pay 10,000 every Month for a room and Palour self contain
Re: Nigerian Government The Biggest SCAM Artist Of All Time by BossBae1(f): 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
Okae lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Isis Police Slaughter Woman / ISIS Forces Member, Jihadist Ali Saqr Al- Qasem To Kill His Own Mother / Teen Posts Terrified Selfies On Facebook To Friends While Boyfriend Threatened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.