Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

UK Response To Nigerians Can No Longer Be Deported From UK - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Response To Nigerians Can No Longer Be Deported From UK (1321 Views)

My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning / South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" / Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UK Response To Nigerians Can No Longer Be Deported From UK by ttmacoy: 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
As you may be aware there was a story a few weeks ago about an organisation claiming nigerians could no longer be deport the from the UK as we are commonwealth citizens.

Well what you may not know is some gullible Nigerians have been spending money buying commonwealth cards based on the claims and this is just a way to scam us.

See attached letter from the UK Home Office relating to this matter.

I am surprised anyone actually believed the claims and spent money on this to avoid being deported. Desperation I guess but throwing this out there so we don't waste our money.

https://www.nairaland.com/2715553/breaking-story-nigerians-no-longer

Re: UK Response To Nigerians Can No Longer Be Deported From UK by doyinwbaby: 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
ttmacoy:
As you may be aware there was a story a few weeks ago about an organisation claiming nigerians could no longer be deport the from the UK as we are commonwealth citizens.

https://www.nairaland.com/2715553/breaking-story-nigerians-no-longer
Re: UK Response To Nigerians Can No Longer Be Deported From UK by lonlytroy(m): 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
The whites keep deceiving and scamming blacks legitimately while blacks are killing themselves

This was how they once said Nigeria is visa free to UK and my uncle in germany called me to start coming to Europe immediately

(1) (Reply)

Recommendation For Flying Hahn Air Systems From Naija To London / 7 People You’ll Probably Meet At A Nigerian Airport / See The Mysterious Ram With 3 Horns Spotted Inside Unilorin Zoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.