Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,751 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ (5342 Views)

Nigeria Out Of Top 10 Most Corrupt Nations – [full List] / GEJ Would Have Removed Fuel Subsidy, If He Won 2015 Election / I’m Not Corrupt, I Never Looted Nigeria’s Money – IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
Culled from NTA Twitter Handle!

CC Lalasticlala, Myndd44
Kindly do the needful!
It's OBJ on point!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by ernesty20(m): 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
and the funny thing is that Gej is better than Obj 1000 times, but pride will never allow this man to admit it

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by Babprosper20(m): 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
K
Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by actoor(m): 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
Is He trying to say that He's better of GEJ? Nonsense undecided

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by DuchessLily(f): 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
See who is twitting! Pot calling kettle black

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by Rednaxelot: 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
adeyemi2015:
Culled from NTA Twitter Handle!
well,

It's often said that a devil will shout "The blood of Jesus" when it sees a worse devil!

10 Likes

Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by seunmsg(m): 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
Baba is on point.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by GudluckIBB(m): 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
They are all learners in looting compared to how GEJ looted Nigeria

Ibb said, he's a learner compared to GEJ. Becoe was clueless, his cronies openeed office on his head and looted nigeria dry.

Its a pity

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by ckmayoca: 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
Lol. OBJ! Just cos dis guy refuse to dance to ur tone. Waiting to hear wat u will say about Buhari oo.
Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by ambassadorgozie(m): 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
See pot calling kettle black.

GEJ is better dan u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by bettercreature(m): 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
GEJ the demolition man

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by SweetSoup(m): 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
OBJ and Co used knife to cut the national cake, while Jonathan and his cronies used shovel. The looting under Jonathan is unprecedented.

16 Likes

Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by bettercreature(m): 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
ambassadorgozie:
See pot calling kettle black.

GEJ is better dan u
He was far better than GEJ

15 Likes

Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by Yeske2(m): 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
SweetSoup:
OBJ and Co used knife to cut the national cake, while Jonathan and his cronies used shovel. The looting under Jonathan is unprecedented.
GEJ was the killer, he sliced more than he could gulp.

16 Likes

Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by ojeota(f): 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
Talkative
As if he did any better. Because your administration was not investigated does not mean you are a saint.
Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by obinnashady(m): 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
Obj.
Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by Elslim: 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
baba iyabo!!!!!!
Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by ambassadorgozie(m): 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
bettercreature:
He was far better than GEJ
Sharrap!
Tel me any of his achievement
Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by Pavore9: 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
OBJ is also part of the people that brought Nigeria to its present sorry state.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by adelujohn(m): 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
thank God for God that saved Nigeria ooooo
Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
I doff my Hat for GEJ I swear!
He's truly a Hero comparing to the other past Presidents!
While others were stealing slices of Yam except Abacha who stole few Tubers of Yam. He drove a Trailer into Aso Rock and loaded it almost full!
grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by eagleae7(m): 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
or may be GEJ would have been a pen in d a$$ to OBJ

What do I know lipsrsealed
Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
Lolx
Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by ALISMILE(m): 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
I jus couldn't imagin anoda 4yrs of Jonathan in power! Dansuki and PDP wud ve emerged richest pple in d world!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by DonHummer(m): 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
it really pains me when obj keeps talking like dis, I could vivdly remember the kind of corruption that happened during his tenure, that of Jonathan seems more outrageous because of the presence and dominance of social media and FIB in his time

1 Like

Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by ALISMILE(m): 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
Pavore9:
OBJ is also part of the people that brought Nigeria to its present sorry state.
that does not make him wrong on Jonathan!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by Abayhormy(m): 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
True. Can't be more true

1 Like

Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by iamLeo(m): 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
Well all i can say abt OBJ nd GEB is 'like father like son'
Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by themilanway(m): 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
OBJ used a table knife in looting,GEJ used a brand new machete in slicing his.

His aim was to cut off everything,then with the help of madam puff puff cheek,borrow from world bank secretly,still rip off everything before quietly handing over.

No wonder he was soundingly put to shame at the polls

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by StOla: 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
ernesty20:
and the funny thing is that Gej is better than Obj 1000 times, but pride will never allow this man to admit it

I believe he just admitted it.

OBJ spent 2 terms and Nigeria is still on the world map.

Now imagine a better thief doing the same 2 terms?

Even IBB declared himself a saint compared to what was happening under Jonathan.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by Pavore9: 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
ALISMILE:
that does not make him wrong on Jonathan!

Both are the two sides of the same coin!
Re: GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ by arresa: 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
Good riddance.

Thank God Nigerians woke up and kicked him and his looting gand out of Aso Rock.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

26 Years After Orka's Coup: Why I Did Not Kill President Babangida . / Ugwuanyi Inagurates Taskforce On Human Trafficking / Breaking News!!! Another Ijaw Win Rivers APC Governorship Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.