Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

10 Excuses Unserious Students Often Give When They Have Carry Over- Tosy2much - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Excuses Unserious Students Often Give When They Have Carry Over- Tosy2much (3393 Views)

Carry Over Is Ruining My Life Please Help Me / 10 Carry Over In My Final Year. What Should I Do? / 10 Things To Do If You Have Carry Over In Your Exam. (2) (3) (4)

10 Excuses Unserious Students Often Give When They Have Carry Over- Tosy2much by tosyne2much(m): 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
Here are the excuses given by unserious students when they are victims of carry over cool

Lemme go straight to the point without wasting your precious time cool

10 Excuses Unserious Students Often Give When They Have Carry Over

1. Because I Refused to Date him

Ladies I throway salute oooo! The females would say that ''it was because I turned down his dating proposal, even though the lecturer never approached her for such or never knew of her existence in the department. Therefore, he resorted to fail me'' . cheesy

2. Because I dint Allow him Snatch my Babe

As funny as it may also sound, I have overheard a student saying a lecturer deliberately give him a CO because he deprived the lecturer of his girlfriend's kitty-cat. Last semester, I get one padi wey dey follow my lecturer drag babe. Though he passed his course but guess what ? He scored 40 cheesy

3. Witches and Wizards are Disturbing my Life

Funny right? As funny as it may sound, some religious bigot students always attribute their failure (carry-over) on the witches and Wizards in their village who don't even know the course they are studying.. I used to be in this category before God delivered me from the spirit of laziness cheesy

4. Because I refused to Bribe the Lecturer

I guess you must have also overheard some students saying this statement in order not to look like olodo. When they bag carry overs, they will lie that the lecturers deliberately failed them for refusing to pay

5. Because the invigilators were too Strict

Some set of unserious students will apply formation to their sitting position when they are in exam hall for easier dissemination of information, and when the invigilators rearrange them in such a way that they never evisaged, it is obviously a carry over. This would result to blaming their carry over on the invigilators who distorted plans of free flow of information in the exam hall cheesy

6. The course is very tedious/too bulky

This excuse is very common among students who often don't know their primary aim of schooling or who prioritize other trivial activities over their studies. Routinely, you would hear them saying that "how would I waste my time on that boring yet bulky material when I could parley and sit beside the scholars in my class and manoeuvre my way out". This set of students normally pray that even if it is 'E' the lecturer would give them, they would be happy to have it.

7. The Lecturer didn't give us area of concentration

Some students are lazy yet unserious, after the lecturer rounded off the course, they would be like sir, "what are the area of concentration?" And failure to divulge such confidential, which might eventually lead to their failure would make them tag the lecturer a wicked fellow. Even some laid-back students would still fail the course even though the lecturer gave them area of concentration

8. The Lecturer is not Qualified

I've got friends who always claim to have read something different from the ones asked in the exam. They would be like ''I never thought the question is gonna come out, so I skipped it when reading'' They will say that "this yeye lecturer is incompetent and doesn't know how to set exam questions, I wonder who employed him as a lecturer"

9. Because I didn't Purchase his handout

Don't get me wrong here. Even the ones that submitted blank answer booklets will lie that their failure was as a result of failure to purchase the lecturer's handout

10. Because I was Ill

Even though they were medically balanced during the exam period, they would lie that they were having HIV/Ebola symptoms during the exam, which prevented them from reading. These ones will always console themselves with quotes like "I may graduate with third class, but I will employ first class students as errand boys" cheesy

Feel free to add yours cool

I drop my pen at this point cool

Have fun

Cc
Lalasticlala

Original writer: Tosyne2much

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/12/10-excuses-unserious-students-often.html
Re: 10 Excuses Unserious Students Often Give When They Have Carry Over- Tosy2much by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
Because I Carry My Cross For Trying To Deceive Myself...
Re: 10 Excuses Unserious Students Often Give When They Have Carry Over- Tosy2much by Idiataqueen(f): 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
Re: 10 Excuses Unserious Students Often Give When They Have Carry Over- Tosy2much by englishmart(m): 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
i blame my sorry ass for my problems.

Re: 10 Excuses Unserious Students Often Give When They Have Carry Over- Tosy2much by Omotayor123(f): 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
10 Because he hates me...

11. I did well but the lecturer purposely failed me tongue

Re: 10 Excuses Unserious Students Often Give When They Have Carry Over- Tosy2much by ShakurM(m): 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
They turn to quotes dispenser sharp sharp grin

Man proposes, God disposes

He who laughs last, laughs best.

It's all vanity

Nobody knows tomorrow

Many have died, I thank God for my health

Take the wheel Jesus

It has been written

I would employ this first class students last last last

Re: 10 Excuses Unserious Students Often Give When They Have Carry Over- Tosy2much by bqlekan(m): 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
when I carried a course over in 200L then, I blamed the lecturer's method of teaching... Dr. Alafara Baba... I dreaded that man's courses then...
Re: 10 Excuses Unserious Students Often Give When They Have Carry Over- Tosy2much by 4larrah(m): 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
When students have "A" in a course,they'll be like; i get A for that course o.. but if they fail,its,; na the lecturer give me carryover o..the lecturer takes the blame then..
Re: 10 Excuses Unserious Students Often Give When They Have Carry Over- Tosy2much by JOOHEL: 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
TRUE!!!!!!!!
Re: 10 Excuses Unserious Students Often Give When They Have Carry Over- Tosy2much by ambassadorgozie(m): 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
Dats true!

U nailed it
Re: 10 Excuses Unserious Students Often Give When They Have Carry Over- Tosy2much by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
12. Because my handwriting isn't clear: Seriously? undecided den change it na tongue
Re: 10 Excuses Unserious Students Often Give When They Have Carry Over- Tosy2much by Elparaiso(m): 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
Nigerians are experts at distributing blame.....
So don't blame them.
Re: 10 Excuses Unserious Students Often Give When They Have Carry Over- Tosy2much by tosyne2much(m): 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
ShakurM:
They turn to quotes dispenser sharp sharp grin

It's all vanity

Nobody knows tomorrow

Take the wheel Jesus

It has been written

hahahhahaha cheesy

You are so funny cheesy
Re: 10 Excuses Unserious Students Often Give When They Have Carry Over- Tosy2much by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ironically, some will have A in those courses. God is great.
Re: 10 Excuses Unserious Students Often Give When They Have Carry Over- Tosy2much by Morkavictor: 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
These excuses you listed out are so lame and shallow.i would be surprise if it makes front page.
Re: 10 Excuses Unserious Students Often Give When They Have Carry Over- Tosy2much by TheMainMan: 6:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ok..
Re: 10 Excuses Unserious Students Often Give When They Have Carry Over- Tosy2much by tosyne2much(m): 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
Morkavictor:
These excuses you listed out are so lame and shallow.i would be surprise if it makes front page.
hnmmmm
Re: 10 Excuses Unserious Students Often Give When They Have Carry Over- Tosy2much by Ishopbest: 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
ShakurM:
[b]They turn to quotes dispenser sharp sharp grin[/b]

It's all vanity

Nobody knows tomorrow

Take the wheel Jesus

It has been written

Quote dispenser grin grin
Re: 10 Excuses Unserious Students Often Give When They Have Carry Over- Tosy2much by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
The general notion; Dem pass us but God pass dem grin
Re: 10 Excuses Unserious Students Often Give When They Have Carry Over- Tosy2much by astrid97(f): 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
bqlekan:
when I carried a course over in 200L then, I blamed the lecturer's method of teaching... Dr. Alafara Baba... I dreaded that man's courses then...

better by far!
Re: 10 Excuses Unserious Students Often Give When They Have Carry Over- Tosy2much by foladaraawe(f): 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
13•because I wasn't given my desired course
Re: 10 Excuses Unserious Students Often Give When They Have Carry Over- Tosy2much by Princejebs(m): 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
10.I don't like the admission from beginning grin

Re: 10 Excuses Unserious Students Often Give When They Have Carry Over- Tosy2much by bqlekan(m): 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
astrid97:
better by far!
lol... you are right... and I happen to be with him till my final year...
Re: 10 Excuses Unserious Students Often Give When They Have Carry Over- Tosy2much by bhaliz44(m): 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
Mehn no time to check time my people.. na to come comment sure pass oo before this thread reach fp

tosy2much na me nd you dey go fp this time ahswear. cool
Re: 10 Excuses Unserious Students Often Give When They Have Carry Over- Tosy2much by AceRoyal: 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
Tosyne2much can categorize anything and
everything.
Professor Emeritus Dr Tosyne2much,
H.O.D Department of Categorism,
Faculty of Management Science and Statistics.
University of Nairaland.tongue
Re: 10 Excuses Unserious Students Often Give When They Have Carry Over- Tosy2much by Holywizard: 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
tnk God i neva witnessed carry over during my days in skul.
NYSC calling!!@
Re: 10 Excuses Unserious Students Often Give When They Have Carry Over- Tosy2much by kenny091(m): 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
skul sweet na exam spoil am. some people gi carry the whole faculty for head as carry over.
Re: 10 Excuses Unserious Students Often Give When They Have Carry Over- Tosy2much by tosyne2much(m): 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
AceRoyal:
Tosyne2much can categorize anything and everything. Professor Emeritus Dr Tosyne2much, H.O.D Department of Categorism, Faculty of Management Science and Statistics. University of Nairaland.tongue
You sef support the motion abi? tongue
Re: 10 Excuses Unserious Students Often Give When They Have Carry Over- Tosy2much by tosyne2much(m): 10:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
bhaliz44:
Mehn no time to check time my people.. na to come comment sure pass oo before this thread reach fp

tosy2much na me nd you dey go fp this time ahswear. cool
Wetin make u think say e go enter FP ? cheesy

Abi u don be T. B Joshua ni? cheesy
Re: 10 Excuses Unserious Students Often Give When They Have Carry Over- Tosy2much by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
In case
Re: 10 Excuses Unserious Students Often Give When They Have Carry Over- Tosy2much by chibwike(m): 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
Tosyne2much you still keeping your top ten threads alive, nice one
Re: 10 Excuses Unserious Students Often Give When They Have Carry Over- Tosy2much by tosyne2much(m): 11:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
chibwike:
Tosyne2much you still keeping your top ten threads alive, nice one
I no know say u still dey dis country baba cheesy

If Poison Expires, Is It More Poisonous Or Is It No Longer Poisonous? / Esut Supplementary List/jamb Upliftment Of Registration On State Universities / Great Ife Alumni And Undergraduate Hook Up Joint.