Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili (41352 Views)

We’ve Lost 6,000 Cows In Southern Kaduna —miyetti Allah / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / I Was Poorer In Government - Oby Ezekwesili Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by henryanna36: 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
Oby Ezekwesili has been ranting online for some days now over the current probing surrounding ex-president Goodluck Jonathan and his cohorts.Oby Ezekwesili is totally in support of the bold step taken by President Buhari in probing the past administration.According to Mrs Oby Ezekwesili,she lost several international appointments as a result of her fight against the Jonathan Administration. I was expecting Buhari to make her a minister. Well, who knows tomorrow? Ma, thanks for any patriotic sacrifices you made for our country. See her tweets above

Image Credit:  https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/675294471454646274

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by jjlala: 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
I blame Jonathan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by truefact: 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
Have you stopped fighting the state? Or have you bring back the missing girls?

343 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by jamex93(m): 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
Things dey happen
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by truefact: 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2015

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by Firefire(m): 7:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
I laugh Oby and her cohorts, cheesy

Sorry ma., APC cannot be trusted; despite you playing your part of the script will all your strength and emotion. embarassed

Baba go remember you one day.

Good luck to you and sorry again for all your appointment losses.

Oby, please don't forget that the Chibok Girls are still in captivity.

How long should we wait for their release ?

184 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by PassingShot(m): 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
Oby Ezeks will surely get back what she lost in many folds in due course. You have been vindicated with all the revelations we're now served on daily basis.

Jonathan was a cancer. Thank God we were able to uproot him and his thieving cohorts.

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
shocked
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by Boss13: 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
I respect this woman a lot. If not for her group the chibok girls would mean nothing to we, wicked and selfish Nigerians. It is not easy fighting and pressuring the government to do the right thing, especially when such government only think about how they can make quick cash gains.

I have said previously and continue to say it - we are victims of our own circumstances. Our nonchalant attitude is irritating. We adore corrupt politicians and hold them in high pedestal. We admire wrong people and consider them our Heros. Why won't politicians ignore their civic and responsible duties and continue to steal from the treasury.

May I remind insensitive Nigerians that this woman can be like us - insensitive to the plight of our nation, ignore the ills of society and live a comfortable life abroad - just like Ngozi is doing right now. She chose to fight in her own way, to fight and put our wicked government in check. We need more people like her and not pastors who still frolicks and dine with corrupt politicians.

94 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by correctyourself(m): 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
truefact:

Good talk!

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by correctyourself(m): 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
Firefire:
I laugh Oby and her cohorts, cheesy

Sorry ma., APC cannot be trusted; despite you playing your part of the script will all your strength and emotion. embarassed

Baba go remember you one day.

Good luck to you and sorry again for all your appointment losses.

Oby, please don't forget that the Chibok Girls are still in captivity.

How long should we wait for their release ?

Nice contribution!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
Oby where the girls nau you re playing politics with Hausa they will sell you out Oke n' ngwele ma mmiri okoru ngwere oga akokwara Oke remember chuba okadigbo how he was killed by Hausa

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by Ahmeduana(m): 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
henryanna36:
Oby Ezekwesili has been ranting online for some days now over the current probing surrounding ex-president Goodluck Jonathan and his cohorts.Oby Ezekwesili is totally in support of the bold step taken by President Buhari in probing the past administration.According to Mrs Oby Ezekwesili,she lost several international appointments as a result of her fight against the Jonathan Administration. I was expecting Buhari to make her a minister. Well, who knows tomorrow? Ma, thanks for any patriotic sacrifices you made for our country. See her tweets above

Image Credit:  https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/675294471454646274

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/12/i-lost-6-jobs-for-fighting-jonathan.html
WHAT IS SHE TRYING TO SAY? THAT BUHARI SHOULD COMPENSATE HER?

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
Still looking for my footprint here.

1 Like

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by funkyibodude(m): 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
And what do you expect us to do, sympathize with you I guess? Oh look at me I am madam oby and I love due process" abi angry When you were busy fighting Jonathans government with your BBOG scam you didn't deem necessary to pursue those jobs that would have at least earned you a bigger reputation. Instead you were hoping on APC scam to reward you. But guess what the man you fought being GEJ is soaring high, he now has more international jobs and has earned an enviable reputation for himself..

Moral. Don't bite more than you can chew undecided and don't count on Aggrieved people for favour tongue

145 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by Firefire(m): 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ahmeduana:

WHAT IS SHE TRYING TO SAY? THAT BUHARI SHOULD COMPENSATE HER?

Yes!

'A workman is worth his/her wages'

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by seunmsg(m): 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
Kudos to Madam Oby. Her patriotism and commitment to good governance is never in doubt. Her principled stand on accountability and transparency coupled with her agitation for the release of Chibok girls shows she's a very noble woman. She's unlike the former finance minister who would rather look away when her friends were looting the country dry. It's just unfortunate that some misguided youths have joined the thieving political elites of the last regime to attack her. This woman should be celebrated for standing with the Nigerian people against GEJ's rogue regime. She has now been vindicated and I pray she will recover all what she lost to that struggle.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by Ahmeduana(m): 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
Firefire:

Yes!

DON'T MIND THE OBJ ASHII, GOD ANGER WILL SOON VISIT HER WITH HER CHIBOK SCAM SYNDICATES.

30 Likes

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by appini: 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
She go wait tire.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by Ahmeduana(m): 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
Firefire:

Yes!

PLEASE CAN YOU READ THIS ARTICLE WRITTEN BY FEMI FANI KAYODE (the caliphate, the emir and nigeria) on online vanguard? YOU WONT WON'T REGRET READING IT.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by Firefire(m): 8:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ahmeduana:

PLEASE CAN YOU READ THIS ARTICLE WRITTEN BY FEMI FANI KAYODE (the caliphate, the emir and nigeria) on online vanguard? YOU WONT WON'T REGRET READING IT.

Please provide link... thank you.
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by 2sex(m): 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2015

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by Firefire(m): 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by Ahmeduana(m): 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2015

2 Likes

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by utytill(m): 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
ok mma.
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by Ahmeduana(m): 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
Firefire:

Merci
SOMEONE AS POSTED THE LINK TO YOU, AM SORRY AM JUST USING AN LG JAVA BASE PHONE TO ACCESS THE WEB, IT HAS EXTREME LIMITED FUNCTIONS.
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by Ahmeduana(m): 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
PassingShot:
Oby Ezeks will surely get back what she lost in many folds in due course. You have been vindicated with all the revelations we're now served on daily basis.

Jonathan was a cancer. Thank God we were able to uproot him and his thieving cohorts.

If Jonathan was a cancer, in due time we shall find out what Buhari is. Events will unfold gradually.

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by Firefire(m): 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
Lalasticlala, how you dey? can we please move this thread.

Madam Oby must be compensated for all her efforts, otherwise...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by AceRoyal: 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
CAN WE PLEASE GET A BREAK FROM MORE LIES AND PROPAGANDA!
Why are you telling us now?
To what end?
To gain public and political sympathy cuz you feel u have been cheated and not adequately compensated for your roles by the APC led government?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by hazyfm1: 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
Really?

8 Likes

Re: I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili by Marvin67: 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
This is where we get it wrong. We personalise government a lot that's why rather than insist on good governance, we make it look like we're personally fighting the individuals at the top. If she was really interested in fighting for good governance, her fight wouldn't have ended after Jonathan left office. Boko haram is still killing, more people are still being kidnapped, fuel has suddenly turned to gold, power supply has gone from bad to worse, the naira has lost anything that looks like value., the economy is a calamity. But madam Oby is not saying anything. Year she wants us to believe her fight then was for good governance. If I hear.

102 Likes 13 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. / Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings / Have You Seen This Mistake Aljazera Made About The Governor Of Akwa Ibom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.