Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,650 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Davido Denies Fighting With A Fan In Burkina Faso - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Denies Fighting With A Fan In Burkina Faso (14064 Views)

Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds / Davido Denies Mocking Paul O Okoye’s Old Home: “His Cars Can Buy My House” / Iyanya Denies Fighting Ubi Franklin Over Lilian Esoro [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Denies Fighting With A Fan In Burkina Faso by ril19(m): 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
These BF boys wan do like the SA boys. abeg make una leave we OBO oo
Re: Davido Denies Fighting With A Fan In Burkina Faso by fiercehillz(m): 11:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
I nor blame bloggers na...Na Linda Mansion cos evrtin..
Re: Davido Denies Fighting With A Fan In Burkina Faso by cruzita(f): 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
grin davido u sure say no be fear make u hug am

1 Like

Re: Davido Denies Fighting With A Fan In Burkina Faso by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
captainflash:
Davido don turn lying mo.hammed sha!

Call d guys number to confirm angry
Re: Davido Denies Fighting With A Fan In Burkina Faso by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
Daminaj2:
who do we believe?

Read More: http://www.daminaj.com/2015/12/davido-denies-fighting-with-fan-on.html
Call d guy's number nah
Re: Davido Denies Fighting With A Fan In Burkina Faso by endtimeshit(m): 11:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
Nairaland is so full of unconfirmed reports. Una go say Buhari travel today, con say Im no travel tomorow..#If-I-had-a-gun-eh
Re: Davido Denies Fighting With A Fan In Burkina Faso by emmacush(m): 11:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
Why re dey holding him kwanu?
Re: Davido Denies Fighting With A Fan In Burkina Faso by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 13, 2015
na wa .....meanwhile watch video on my Signature
Re: Davido Denies Fighting With A Fan In Burkina Faso by Nobody: 5:39am On Dec 13, 2015
Daminaj2:
News Made round recently that Davido was involved in a situation with a fan in Burkina faso that nearly got him beaten up.
see here: https://www.nairaland.com/2795828/davido-escaped-being-beaten-up

Davido finally reacted to the news saying he hugged the fan and he was happy.

*Screenshot below*
Posted by DAMINAJ.COM

https://twitter.com/iam_Davido

cc: lalasticlala

This is my take.

He was "attcak (ed)" by someone. However, the person wasn't a fan because, allegedly and according to him, fans don't attcak.
Re: Davido Denies Fighting With A Fan In Burkina Faso by pstnicodemus(m): 5:51am On Dec 13, 2015
Daraph:
I don google search,check my oxford dictionary,advance learner dictionary and the wikipedia... But

I can't find the meaning of "Attcak"
your eyes deserve an award

1 Like

Re: Davido Denies Fighting With A Fan In Burkina Faso by bengoodcreature: 5:55am On Dec 13, 2015
Even a Primary schl pupil, while looking @dat pix, wld shout "Leave my Uncle O!" PDP
Re: Davido Denies Fighting With A Fan In Burkina Faso by Kirinwa: 6:18am On Dec 13, 2015
Airforce1:
Davido, are you sure? undecided grin

Airforce1 are you sure he was attacked? Oya post video of the attack and get us believe.

Last Bullet: I don't really care!
Re: Davido Denies Fighting With A Fan In Burkina Faso by mrhm(m): 6:40am On Dec 13, 2015
My people didn't you understood what he mean. He said he was not confronted or attacked by any fans but by his enemy in Burkina Faso.
That's exactly what he's trying to convey............
Re: Davido Denies Fighting With A Fan In Burkina Faso by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 13, 2015
onosprince:
On the last day wen trumpet go blow, na blogger I go stand near, because one of us go move and one go stay... this bloggers lie go make dem miss heaven oh

Lmfaooooo *faints*
Re: Davido Denies Fighting With A Fan In Burkina Faso by ic3tipz(m): 8:32am On Dec 13, 2015
whose report would we believe? we shall believe the report of the lord. But sha davido can lie. that pictuee doesnt depict someone trying to hug. like he was being shoved off from tossing a blow. but sha. that pix speaks volume.
Re: Davido Denies Fighting With A Fan In Burkina Faso by oppyworld: 9:58am On Dec 13, 2015
Mule!!!!! wink
Re: Davido Denies Fighting With A Fan In Burkina Faso by bayinq25(m): 11:02am On Dec 13, 2015
Daminaj2:
News Made round recently that Davido was involved in a situation with a fan in Burkina faso that nearly got him beaten up.
see here: https://www.nairaland.com/2795828/davido-escaped-being-beaten-up

Davido finally reacted to the news saying he hugged the fan and he was happy.

*Screenshot below*
Posted by DAMINAJ.COM

https://twitter.com/iam_Davido

cc: lalasticlala
then the guy's gay!
Re: Davido Denies Fighting With A Fan In Burkina Faso by Kennywap(m): 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
sad of cause we don't expect him to say he was attacked in the 1st place,all cover up
Re: Davido Denies Fighting With A Fan In Burkina Faso by Geezy4real(m): 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
End time blogging ko, End time denying ni...who any don help!?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bolaji Amusan(mr. Latin) Reported Dead, How True? / Jibola Dabo Attempted Suicide; How The Nigerian Actor Almost Killed Himself / Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.