Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu (32148 Views)

2019: Ekweremadu, Kalu, Okorocha, Obi Tipped For Presidency / "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC / Nigerians Will Beg APC To Stay On In 2019 – Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by Solowande(m): 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
lanrehamd:
Haaaaaaaaa. Ekeremandu or what is that your name, u beta keep ur mouth shot..... or else ??
or else what? u will order buhari to order EFFC to shut his mouth u
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by theV0ice: 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
papoose180:
u got me laughin so hard on these......i gues all of dem ve a hand in arms gate bruhaha too dats why dey are def and dumb grin cheesy wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy

wetin person go talk na?? grin
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by luvinhubby(m): 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ferguson002:
u dey mad for ur head u prefer people to loot our money and think this present govt will. Keep mute. Stop thinking with ur anus
Ewu ofia uche ajuru-aju. Enjoy your scam.
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by Youngzedd(m): 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
Technocrat1759:
Come 2019 we can support anything apart from PDP.
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
Nigeria is way better 2 day dan it was since 2010 under otuoke administratn, truth be told i bought a generator bt nw it is of no use because i hve light almost 24hrs, dat boy dat i quoted nw i guess he lives in a remote village dat y he dnt hve light, as for dollars increasn on naira it didnt start 2day, and fuel 140 per litre, it startd with pdp in 2012, wat were other useless point dat paind ass was making....i hve 4gotn bt, all i knw, in 2yrs tym, PDP wil cease to exist, if APC fails, we install a new party, NIGERIA have a greater 2moro than ekwereMADu nd his cohorts.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by luvinhubby(m): 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
Maiconyoung:
Some people are stil moaning, nd wil kip moaning till.... 2019

Better moan than being scammed......keep living in your 'fools paradise'.
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
Arrant nonsense!!! I don't blame Mr Ekwerenmadu, Saraki I blame you
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by Lerumo: 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
It's now crystal clear that the main aim of APC was to un-sit PDP & GEJ, Buhari whom has been campaigning for good 12years has no blueprint of governing this nation..

Before You Attack Me, please help me with an answer to this question....

Which Of The Campaign Promise(s) Have Been Accomplish??..

You must have been expecting Buhari to solve all Nigeria's problem in 6months.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by dammytosh: 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
Dannyset:
May God punish Ekweremadu for belittling Nigerians in that foolish statement of his. He thinks Nigerians are daft as their clueless past administration. After, seeing the great damage and looting that happened under PDP, we will still want to beg them to come back? This is a slap on our face.

Ekweremadu is surely an idiiot for issuing that statement!

I dont blame him. He knows Nigerians does not have any memory
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by mart2k(m): 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
luvinhubby:
Just six months and the all sectors have either collapsed or is collapsing -

1, 139 Nigerian soldiers slaughtered by boko haram in one week.
2, Naira is 260 - $1 despite dwindling foreign reserve
3, Light situation has gone worse than ever before despite claims of highest generation.
4, No capital spending with over $3 billion borrowed.
5, Capital market has lost more than N2 trillion.
6, Foreign financial firms dumping our bonds like hot potato
7, Chibok girls still
8, Mofos like Fashola that called GEJ all kinds of names are now appreciating him.
9,Even their pilot OBJ is raising alarm on rising unemployment.
10, The midget El-Rufai has been stoned in his own side of Northern Kaduna after only 6 months in power.
11, Corruption is being fought on the pages of Nation newspaper and webpage of Saharareporters
12, First two elections conducted under Buhari ended in disasters compared to ALL conducted under GEJ that was hailed by all.
13, Fuel scarcity persists and is sold at N140 per liter in most places despite N500 billion in subsidy payments.

APC is a congregation of political scumbags like Atiku, Amaechi, Rochas and El-rufai.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by Ayatullah(m): 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
PDP WILL DIE BEFORE 2019!
Ekweremadu just show how unintelligent he is! By the time the looters' thieves' names are published PDP
will no longer be standing.

Tell me who will want to belong to a Thief-Thief Party
shocked
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by Nemesis99(m): 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
PDP has ruled for a whole lot of yrs and nothing reasonable to pinpoint. Now APC is following in its train. Instead of begging PDP to return, I'd rather vote for APGA angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by maestroz: 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ekweremadu must either be joking or doesn't understand politics nor english. how on earth would you lay claim to the fact that the economy collapsed in 6months, when in reality it collapsed since military handed over power in 1999. now, how has the party fared in the last 16 years?

he claimed the corruption war has been selective, who should the opposition have descended on if not those entrusted with the nations resources since 1999.

if jonathan had won, how would we have fared with the discoveries in Dasuki and Dokpesi gate? would he had truly fought corruption through electronic means? people forgot so soon that within 6 weeks of postponement of the election by dasuki, it was intended to make a point so nigerians would believe he is truly winning the war when in essence, soldiers were dying.

one achievement of the past administration has been the propagation of universities with no commensurate jobs for graduates. every where you go now, you see universities around, nowadays sef universities are now like creche because you see very many around and it is difficult to even know the genuine from the fakes. the question is where are the jobs?

I understand we are not where we are presently and the true opposition is the masses not PDP that had the opportunity to turn around the mess they inherited, the president has promised a formal publication of those that corruptly enrinched themselves and the alleges sums of monies returned would be made public. let's wait for this to happen before 'begging' PDP to return.

the ministers are barely a month old on the job, even if you employ a staff today, it behoves one to get the staff confirmed after 6months wherein you would have had a good opportunity to appraise the character, quality and credentials of the personnel, if truly he can work 'under pressure'.

The previous president campaigned using sports, now Nigeria has been on the Map ever since Buhari came on board. from basketball glory to scrabble, to under 17 and now under 23 (RIO Olympics). PDP has no say in that. Let the trial on corruption be concluded so we see startling revelations that would make Nigerians have a say.

while i do not want to hold brief for this government, i believe they were elected to rule for 4 years and is barely 25% of its task, even in football, it is never over till the 90th minute (extra time) when the referee whistles.

The revelations i have heard so far is frightening and one would least have expected the calibres of parties involved.

it is very obvious we need to diversify and shift from our usual monolithic oil. we need to develop the agricultural sector and enshrine entrepeneurship in our children from birth.

The idea of graduating with a first class is not enough, students should be tasked on what they can do with their hands as an alternative to dy/dx. Our economy is failing because the dy/dx we learnt in school is not applicable to export. we need to encourage young minds to appreciate governments stance on entrepeneurship.

we as the masses should contribute favorably and criticize the government ( as opposition) in power by proffering solutions and not leaving same to a party that brought us to this as 'the opposition'.

the youths should brace up and speak with a voice, the social media is our tool for righting every wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by gabmanuel(m): 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
Badgers14:
This needs to be retitled : Nigerians would watch all the Corrupt PDP members go to prison grin grin
Mehn this guys really swallowed all the countries resource... Look at all this corruption..investigation going on about billions missing i thought he would address that angry angry
Ekweremmadu is trying everything to cause problem because he doesn't want to Efcc to call. He must be probed one day. He was our political messiah in Enugu, I liked him n I voted him, but when I later heard abt how they spoil this country with corruption, I got mad
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by deathmen12: 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
Bt to be frank dis are d men who knws abt state of d economics more dan me nd u, nd i belv he has reason 4 saying dis, so pmb need 2 act fast
lanrehamd:
Haaaaaaaaa. Ekeremandu or what is that your name, u beta keep ur mouth shot..... or else ??
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by samento: 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
It's now crystal clear that the main aim of APC was to un-sit PDP & GEJ, Buhari whom has been campaigning for good 12years has no blueprint of governing this nation..

Your PDP have already destroyed the economy. But you people are shameless with all this revelations, the rate at which you people looted this country with reckless abandon. Its the SS and SE that will beg non sensible PDP to come back to power. Shameless people.
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by omogin(f): 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
frankeneye:
.Hell awaits u for daft support of cluess govt
Violent!=APC=terrorists=boko haram=intolerant of other pples views. All synonymous. grin
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by 180263: 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ekweremadu, is suffering from a disease that is yet to have a name! Please advise him to close his mouth.
'E panu de ooo , enuyin runn' in Fela's voice!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by sabi99(m): 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
lanrehamd:
shut n not shot.........u made d mistake cos u were busy attacking ekweremmadu for saying d real unclad truth
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by kejes10: 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
If na play, good please stop ooooo
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by omokab: 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:

anti corruption crusade is one of the achievement of this Government if you don't know. At least some of your people are with EFCC confessing. Like a small child that his father ask "who still the meat inside I put inside plate?" The small boy say, please siirrrrr is uche that tell me to still it, I will not do it again. Also all money your past govt was owing marketers for subsidy has been paid and come next year work on second niger bridge will commence and Lagos ibadan express road which your heroes cannot do in sixteen years.
In fact you and ekweremadu should be ashamed of yourself. The same ekweremadu that forge senate rule is now here talking that Nigeria will beg pdp to come back and kill us. Never!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by kejes10: 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
sabi99:
shut n not shot.........u made d mistake cos u were busy attacking ekweremmadu for saying d real unclad truth
real unclad truth? I laugh you!
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by bakila: 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
koligs:
Personally, I wouldn't beg pdp to return.
If you will beg PDP, click like and if you will still stick to APC, click share
Below your comment is PDP's popularity rating. It is a third of that of APC.
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by Ndolarr: 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
Amadioha is impartial, and so can strike ekweremadu for peddling falsehood! How can any sane person expect any economic miracle given the depth of plundering PDP, led by Jonathan, David Mark and the likes of Ekweremadu, subjected the Nigerian treasury to in the last 16 years! The situation is made worse by the current dwindling oil price internationally. Indeed, no miracle can happen until when 2016 budget implementation starts! In a sane clime, PDP and its thieving leaders would have gone into hiding out of shame. But by coming out to make stupid comments such as the one attributed to Ekweremadu, it appears they are shameless! Shioor!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by ojinuocheibi(m): 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
luvinhubby:
Just six months and the all sectors have either collapsed or is collapsing -

1, 139 Nigerian soldiers slaughtered by boko haram in one week.
2, Naira is 260 - $1 despite dwindling foreign reserve
3, Light situation has gone worse than ever before despite claims of highest generation.
4, No capital spending with over $3 billion borrowed.
5, Capital market has lost more than N2 trillion.
6, Foreign financial firms dumping our bonds like hot potato
7, Chibok girls still
8, Mofos like Fashola that called GEJ all kinds of names are now appreciating him.
9,Even their pilot OBJ is raising alarm on rising unemployment.
10, The midget El-Rufai has been stoned in his own side of Northern Kaduna after only 6 months in power.
11, Corruption is being fought on the pages of Nation newspaper and webpage of Saharareporters
12, First two elections conducted under Buhari ended in disasters compared to ALL conducted under GEJ that was hailed by all.
13, Fuel scarcity persists and is sold at N140 per liter in most places despite N500 billion in subsidy payments.

APC is a congregation of political scumbags like Atiku, Amaechi, Rochas and El-rufai.
see fool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by Rexnegro(m): 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:

u too ansa this question, ,,was Rome built in a day? if no then bro calm down and let time tell
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by luvinhubby(m): 11:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
ojinuocheibi:
see fool
See sense.less maluu.
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by lookingfly: 11:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
Dannyset:
May God punish Ekweremadu for belittling Nigerians in that foolish statement of his. He thinks Nigerians are daft as their clueless past administration. After, seeing the great damage and looting that happened under PDP, we will still want to beg them to come back? This is a slap on our face.

Ekweremadu is surely an idiiot for issuing that statement!
pls read the post again
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
In 2019, I'll beg that all parties should go to hell. Y'all are same
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by lookingfly: 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ndolarr:
Amadioha is impartial, and so can strike ekweremadu for peddling falsehood! How can any sane person expect any economic miracle given the depth of plundering PDP, led by Jonathan, David Mark and the likes of Ekweremadu, subjected the Nigerian treasury to in the last 16 years! The situation is made worse by the current dwindling oil price internationally. Indeed, no miracle can happen until when 2016 budget implementation starts! In a sane clime, PDP and its thieving leaders would have gone into hiding out of shame. But by coming out to make stupid comments such as the one attributed to Ekweremadu, it appears they are shameless! Shioor!
......and that's the only excuse you zombies have
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by IDERAWOLE(m): 11:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
ijustdey:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/12/nigerians-will-beg-pdp-to-return-in-2019-ekweremadu/

So true.

Never knew that ROBBERS too can play comedian.

Lol. See their faces; you will know they're so sure they can't escape the jail term awaiting them all.

I plead for just 3 years for them so that they can run in 2019.

These guys are good at comedy; we shouldn't miss them in 2019.
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by lookingfly: 11:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
Lerumo:

You must have been expecting Buhari to solve all Nigeria's problem in 6months.

please, what's d difference between campaign promises and Nigerian problem?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arrest PDP's Secondus, Stir Up The Colony Of Wahala - Dino Melaye Tells FG, APC / Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) / In Yobe, Army Kills Boko Haram Insurgents - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.