Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) (62755 Views)

Iceland Players Are Allowed To Have Sex Ahead Of Their Match Against Nigeria / Super Eagles Gifted Beats By Dre Head Phone Ahead Of Their Match Against England / Super Eagles Arrive Swaziland Ahead Of Their Match Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by pbs4real(m): 11:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
Cutehector:
lol cuz they r so so damn addicted to it.. Like they could just watch it all day provided there is electricity. And should a guy and his babe sit on the couch to watch tv, am pretty sure she will drag the remote to watch telemundo...
i hail u sirgrin

4 Likes

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by coolnice(m): 11:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
Wow
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 11:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
Michellla:

i watched lil of those two.
yea i'v remembered the title.shades of sin cheesy Was pretty addictive .
i knw right... Well, seasonal movies make my day... Am totally seeing empire and power series right now...

U find dem interesting?

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 11:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
pbs4real:
i hail u sirgrin
she get boyfrnd already.. No dey hail me cheesy.. Ah no sabi snatch grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Michellla(f): 11:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
Cutehector:
i knw right... Well, seasonal movies make my day... Am totally seeing empire and power series right now...

U find dem interesting?
i'v watched empire 1..power 1&2 .i prefer power to empire.

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by ipledge10(m): 12:01am On Dec 13, 2015
Michellla:
crazy shii guys do cause of ball grin
am a soccer lover...if chelsea loose,dont expect me to eat that night

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 12:01am On Dec 13, 2015
Michellla:

i'v watched empire 1..power 1&2 .i prefer power to empire.
oh gosh thank u so much, i was arguin this thing with one of my female friends, she was like empire dis empire daht... Am pretty sure she was so caught up with the "music" spirit..

Jimmy st patrick or ghost just killed it in power..... Guess who ma favorite is in power wink

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Michellla(f): 12:02am On Dec 13, 2015
ipledge10:
am a soccer lover...if chelsea loose,dont expect me to eat that night
you and my bro are the same.he could go out 11pm just to watch chelsea match
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Michellla(f): 12:03am On Dec 13, 2015
Cutehector:
oh gosh thank u so much, i was arguin this thing with one of my female friends, she was like empire dis empire daht... Am pretty sure she was so caught up with the "music" spirit..

Jimmy st patrick or ghost just killed it in power..... Guess who ma favorite is in power wink
let me guess.the spanish chic angela
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Michellla(f): 12:06am On Dec 13, 2015
Cutehector:

empire is okay, but not up to the hype.wasnt thrilled at first but i kept watching to see if something wow would come up.
the ending makes me wana buy the other season tho
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 12:10am On Dec 13, 2015
Michellla:

let me guess.the spanish chic angela
lol naaah.. Lol she aint even pretty sef.. Ghost just dey bang her dey go... cheesy guys r wicked right wink... Actually when tommy asked ghost why he was with angela, ghost was like, i just wans make up for lost times.. Remember angie broke his heart in high school... Hence, the chain banging..

Oh cmon, who else will be ma favorite if not ghost's wife... cheesy

My best scene

When ghost's driver was driving her in their car, she opened the driver's shutter for him to see her masturrbbating herself grin.. Ma guy just lost focus wink

Ah mean, which lady eva does that cheesy
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 12:11am On Dec 13, 2015
Michellla:

empire is okay, but not up to the hype.wasnt thrilled at first but i kept watching to see if something wow would come up.
the ending makes me wana buy the other season tho
yes they reslly ended it with high suspense... Cookie is just the game changer kiss
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Michellla(f): 12:14am On Dec 13, 2015
Cutehector:
lol naaah.. Lol she aint even pretty sef.. Ghost just dey bang her dey go... cheesy guys r wicked right wink... Actually when tommy asked ghost why he was with angela, ghost was like, i just wans make up for lost times.. Remember angie broke his heart in high school... Hence, the chain banging..

Oh cmon, who else will be ma favorite if not ghost's wife... cheesy

My best scene

When ghost's driver was driving her in their car, she opened the driver's shutter for him to see her masturrbbating herself grin.. Ma guy just lost focus wink

Ah mean, which lady eva does that cheesy
smh grin Typical.
I Should Have Guessed.
he loved angie tho.forget that she was his jumpoff
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 12:19am On Dec 13, 2015
Michellla:

smh grin Typical.
I Should Have Guessed.
he loved angie tho.forget that she was his jumpoff
yeah .. Scenes like this reminds me of my first crush.. Lol should i eva bump into her again after so many years.. Maybe i wouldnt make another mistake again... A one night stand with her wont just be bad.. Its so funny how we could just bottle up feelings.. Gosh.

Eva had someone u really had feelings for buh u couldnt tell him?
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Michellla(f): 12:20am On Dec 13, 2015
Cutehector:
yeah .. Scenes like this reminds me of my first crush.. Lol should i eva bump into her again after so many years.. Maybe i wouldnt make another mistake again... A one night stand with her wont just be bad.. Its so funny how we could just bottle up feelings.. Gosh.

Eva had someone u really had feelings for buh u couldnt tell him?
you'd wana do that even if you're married by then ?
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by badinfluence: 12:22am On Dec 13, 2015
Wollup.. empire wipes the floor with power..suspense toh bad.. story nko.. power tussle nko.. empire is bae...this thread has been derailed sha grin

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 12:24am On Dec 13, 2015
Michellla:

you'd wana do that even if you're married by then ?
no gosh.. Why would i... I respect the marriage union like i respect God.... I could neva cheat on my future wife for no reason..

I just pray she doesnt even show up in my entire life tho..cuz i sort of deleted her contacts frm all my contact list, phonebook and social media...

Lol hey, u havnt answered my own question yet cheesy
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by ipledge10(m): 12:26am On Dec 13, 2015
Michellla:

you and my bro are the same.he could go out 11pm just to watch chelsea match
i remember one time i didnt sleep home to watch chelsea champions league match,i was like 15 then...i received beating of my life that day grin
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Michellla(f): 12:29am On Dec 13, 2015
ipledge10:
i remember one time i didnt sleep home to watch chelsea champions league match,i was like 15 then...i received beating of my life that day grin
you were about the same age as he is now grin Y'all act like you get paid to watch the match
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Michellla(f): 12:33am On Dec 13, 2015
Cutehector:
no gosh.. Why would i... I respect the marriage union like i respect God.... I could neva cheat on my future wife for no reason..

I just pray she doesnt even show up in my entire life tho..cuz i sort of deleted her contacts frm all my contact list, phonebook and social media...

Lol hey, u havnt answered my own question yet cheesy
to answer your question its guys that crush anyhow. tongue .
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 12:34am On Dec 13, 2015
Michellla:

to answer your question its guys that crush anyhow. :p .
hahhahhahaha.. Oh comon, quit the lie, dnt tell me u havnt had any secret crush wen u were growing up as a kid
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by ipledge10(m): 12:50am On Dec 13, 2015
Michellla:

you were about the same age as he is now grin Y'all act like you get paid to watch the match
your brother sabi.better thing

I feel like eating fried plantain
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by faith551(m): 2:42am On Dec 13, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Check carefully he must be an Igbo man

It will cost you nothing to mind your business and shut the mess up if you don't have anything to say, silly

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by faith551(m): 2:44am On Dec 13, 2015
Cutehector:
hahhahhahaha.. Oh comon, quit the lie, dnt tell me u havnt had any secret crush wen u were growing up as a kid

Uncle even now she still get, shey dey form give u
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Michellla(f): 4:38am On Dec 13, 2015
ipledge10:
your brother sabi.better thing
I feel like eating fried plantain
come home let me fry it for ya smiley
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Michellla(f): 4:40am On Dec 13, 2015
Cutehector:
lol its not "secret" if they know about it
thats wat am trying to say
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Bhella5(m): 4:48am On Dec 13, 2015
Michellla:
lol its not "secret" if they know about it thats wat am trying to say
Trouble sleeping eh..?
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Chestar5(f): 7:35am On Dec 13, 2015
Cutehector:
the new one dat puts me off... The nairabetting thing... Neva date a guy who is a football freak, else he would spend all his money and lose it all on gambling..

Lol u'd be hearing things like,

Oboy i carry champions league back to back.... Laugh wan kill me die....

I don sign ronaldo for aston villa...

And other annoying statements.

not all men who are football freak bet, betting is not right and some of them know kiss
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by ipledge10(m): 7:56am On Dec 13, 2015
Michellla:

come home let me fry it for ya smiley
with Gizzard cheesy
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Btruth: 8:01am On Dec 13, 2015
Soccer maniac......
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by oyoman(m): 8:03am On Dec 13, 2015
That was total madness when the players were there having good time in their hotel rooms
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by MrDojo(m): 8:04am On Dec 13, 2015
I'm I d only 1 d@ is seeing barca vs Madrid on d@ screen...... I dnt beliv d@ pic jare

#COYG

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don't Have Dinner With Cristiano Ronaldo - Patrice Evra Warns Messi / The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON / Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.