Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

I Am Nigeria. And I Know Those Accountable For The Crime I Am Suffering. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Nigeria. And I Know Those Accountable For The Crime I Am Suffering. (699 Views)

While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS / Pls Help, My Mum Is Suffering From Megalomania And Am Begining To Hate Her. / Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Nigeria. And I Know Those Accountable For The Crime I Am Suffering. by akachidi(m): 3:20am On Dec 13, 2015
I am NIGERIA. People say am corrupt,people say I have no light,people don't buy product made by me,people say all manner of evil things about me. I go to other countries and I love their and feel free but when other countries are coming to me the are extremely careful and calculated because their life is at risk. I have a good heart as a nation,and that is why I overlook you that is reading and i also forgive the people I put in government,hoping positively for a change. finally I thought the change I have long expected has come when I read posters written CHANGE all over. It was posted every were on me. Until know I never realise the real CHANGE was looked behind in the office. I accepted because I thought change is one good thing that can ever happen to me. With all honesty I will reward you if only you make me a better NIGERIA. I never criticise you despite all you did to me. Less not blame anybody,less put hands to gather and work things out,but you won't stop blaming the government. Less do our own duty and after that we will teach the government how is done. The good Nigeria in me is unveiling,and I need all of you to make is happen. Support Nigeria,buy Nigeria product,say good about Nigeria, say good about your follow Nigeria. These little things are more than enough to make me a better Nigeria. Because one Nigeria we can not be divided. I love Nigeria do you??

1 Like

Re: I Am Nigeria. And I Know Those Accountable For The Crime I Am Suffering. by sammysammy111(m): 4:05am On Dec 13, 2015
I love dis , we should adopt it as our national pledge
Re: I Am Nigeria. And I Know Those Accountable For The Crime I Am Suffering. by Cholls(m): 4:31am On Dec 13, 2015
My brother i believe in are future.
Re: I Am Nigeria. And I Know Those Accountable For The Crime I Am Suffering. by Akposb(m): 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nigeria is like a burden bearer and its mostly at the receiving end of our failures. There is definitely nothing wrong with the name or its referent, its just that the people are struggling to see it in a good light.

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Phones Banned In India....... / Graphic Photos :: Woman Delivers 6 Still-born Babies In Benue / Nairalanders Kindly Join Me In Wishing My Mom A Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.