Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

PHOTOS:3 Weddings In A Row.white Man Marries An Akwa Ibom Girl - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / PHOTOS:3 Weddings In A Row.white Man Marries An Akwa Ibom Girl (1799 Views)

22-year-old Man Marries His 18-year-old Sweetheart In Style (photos) / Small, Physically Challenged Man Marries Pretty Lady. White Wedding Pics Trend / Hefty Looking Man Marries A Young Lady,Photos Got People Talking(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS:3 Weddings In A Row.white Man Marries An Akwa Ibom Girl by snapatini(m): 9:21am On Dec 13, 2015
I was in Akwa ibom, Uyo over the weekend for a friend's wedding scheduled to hold at God's House of Refuge Church in Ikot Ekpene, Uyo.
It was my first time in Akwa ibom and I was indeed delighted I made the trip to Uyo for the wedding. The wedding commenced at exactly 11am, and the usual church routine was carried out; Sermon, Joining of the couples, Signing the marriage certificate and Thanksgiving to mention but a few. When it was time for my friend and his bride to make their marital vows, they did it perfectly and we're given a round of applause by the congregation. When it was time for the white man to make his marital vows he did his own in a rather unique way speaking some Akwa ibom language to his bride, the whole congregation screamed and burst into laughter seeing the man from New York speak in the native dialect of the Akwa ibom people.
The third wedding was done quickly and the whole wedding finished at exactly 2:30pm. It was a wedding I would never forget in a short while
See photos below

Re: PHOTOS:3 Weddings In A Row.white Man Marries An Akwa Ibom Girl by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:26am On Dec 13, 2015
Once you go akwa ibom you can't go back grin
Re: PHOTOS:3 Weddings In A Row.white Man Marries An Akwa Ibom Girl by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 13, 2015
why do we still grade the whites above Blacks undecided
Re: PHOTOS:3 Weddings In A Row.white Man Marries An Akwa Ibom Girl by Imortal001: 9:36am On Dec 13, 2015
Is nothing
Re: PHOTOS:3 Weddings In A Row.white Man Marries An Akwa Ibom Girl by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 13, 2015
Anang girls be like let marry this oil worker...

Good for the lady.. to say the fact Akwa Ibom girls are the best in Nigeria most especially the Ibibios....
Akwa Ibomite dakkada...
Re: PHOTOS:3 Weddings In A Row.white Man Marries An Akwa Ibom Girl by bewla(m): 9:53am On Dec 13, 2015
ok i c akwa ibom guy and woman join together so

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Venue: Who Decides Where? The Bride's Parents/the Couple / "My Down Syndrome Sister Is Now A Bride" Proud Brother Announces On IG / Asoebi Girls Under Fire For Flaunting Backsides While Dancing At Wedding (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.