Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,815 members, 7,844,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card (40573 Views)

Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School / Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected / Photo: A Teacher Punishing Some Students For Noise Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card by Tanyogo(m): 7:02am On Dec 14, 2015
A similar case occurred in a Government Secondary school within my area. This student came first in his class with an average of 85.7, the form teacher graded and commented "Excellent result, keep it up". The principal was to comment but instead asked someone to comment on his behalf, the teacher then commented "A poor result" the student raised alarm when other results commented by the man were checked, omo see gbege!
Re: Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card by proxillin(m): 7:14am On Dec 14, 2015
Nigerians just dole out millions of Naira to schools just for Owambe.

It is now a vogue thing.

People go about boasting. " I pay 1.5M for my child's school fees"...I pay so and so

That school my child attend is 5million...

Yet Nigerian education system is waked.

Education is becoming expensive.

Nigerians buy big phones because its expensive, not because they understand the function. WHat type of phone are you using? Iphone, Samsung X 10 LOL

All is just the owambe mentality. Black Africans...Thats why we are always inferior. Low humans,
Re: Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 14, 2015
chinchum:
while making comment on a student report.

Na your own gbagaun sure pass , it should be COMMENTS and not COMMENT
Re: Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card by Dmentor(f): 10:55am On Dec 14, 2015
How come the the handwriting is the same?
Re: Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card by Donaldomo(m): 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
Very poor of that teacher!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Historic Ocheja Hostel At Kogi State University, Anyigba, Now A Toilet Ground / Mcpherson University In Pictures / 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.