Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

And The BULLSHIT Plays On - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / And The BULLSHIT Plays On (1011 Views)

The ‘endure It’ Syndrome…… How It Plays Out! / Share Your Childhood Days Native Games/plays Here!!! / Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And The BULLSHIT Plays On by MizMyColi(f): 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2015

Hey

Yeah I'm talking to you, you piece of shiit

You are ugly, worthless and are lucky to have any place in this world

Oh you think i'm exaggerating? Well now let's have a look at the evidence then shall we?

Look at you. If you were beautiful don't you think he'd have stayed? Don't you think she'd want you? Don't you think they'd have you be with them? Hm? Would you have spent all those years in school being bullied? Would they have said all those things to you? Yeah you remember those comments don't you? No matter how much you try to forget you will always be "fatty", "retard", "idiot", "waste of space" and so much more.

If you had any worth, don't you think you'd be married by now? All your mates bear "Mrs" while you jump after the bloody bouquet at every wedding (you've never been able to catch it once ). If you had any worth, don't you think you'd be employed by now? Your colleagues at school are working, getting paid and making bank. Look even your junior has bought a car and gotten his own apartment. You on the other hand still browse job sites and apply everywhere hoping for an opening. You're in your late 20's and 30's and you STILL live with your folks. Pathetic. Who'd want you? You're everything they mock and laugh it and they are right.

You speak of having dreams? Silly rabbit, fulfilled dreams are not for the likes of you. If your dreams had a prayer of coming to pass don't you think things would have started working out by now?  But look your life is empty! You have nothing because you ARE nothing. And yet you talk about fulfilled dreams? pffft! please! whatever you see you take! Even if he/she mistreats you, stay! You want to leave? where will you go? Don't you even think you are lucky that someone bothers to give your worthless self the time of day? He/she allows you to be around them so what's a little "rough play"?  Do you want to go back to being alone again? You'd better hold fast to him. Do NOT let her go.

Sigh... If only "he" wasn't around, if only "she" didn't exist, maybe you'd finally be seen. Maybe you wouldn't be such a piece of shit

And the bullshit plays on...

(If any of the above sounds familiar, then it is time to pay attention and change your self talk)

https://wordsmithf./2015/12/13/and-the-bullshit-plays-on/

1 Like

Re: And The BULLSHIT Plays On by tpiar: 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
Every day on nl, new problem or old problem repackaged as new

3 Likes

Re: And The BULLSHIT Plays On by abimbawealth(f): 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
Tor
Re: And The BULLSHIT Plays On by LarrySun(m): 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
Even the bull will be blushing at the importance placed on his shit. And that's nature's mystery. We are all obsessed with the shit of a bull.
Re: And The BULLSHIT Plays On by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
LarrySun:
Even the bull will be blushing at the importance placed on his shit. And that's nature's mystery. We are all obsessed with the shit of a bull.
grin
Re: And The BULLSHIT Plays On by ahnie: 4:38am On Dec 14, 2015
Op....its well.
Re: And The BULLSHIT Plays On by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 20, 2015
@Mizmycoli - You have offended Obatala, Ogun Lakaye Oshimale & Eshu Laalu Ogirioko for consistently criticizing the Buhari led government.

There's only 1 way out. You must appease the gods with your luscious bum-bum, hairy kitty & succulent bosoms by spending 7 days in my shrine completely n.aked with the primary motive of raising a son to be named after Mohammadu Buhari - The gods have spoken! grin
Re: And The BULLSHIT Plays On by MizMyColi(f): 8:01am On Dec 20, 2015
Akathriel:
@Mizmycoli - You have offended Obatala, Ogun Lakaye Oshimale & Eshu Laalu Ogirioko for consistently criticizing the Buhari led government.

There's only 1 way out. You must appease the gods with your luscious bum-bum, hairy kitty & succulent bosoms by spending 7 days in my shrine completely n.aked with the primary motive of raising a son to be named after Mohammadu Buhari - The gods have spoken! grin

Lolz.
Funny you.

I don't practice Traditional African Religion btw.
Re: And The BULLSHIT Plays On by BustScam: 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
Akathriel:

LOL

Please invite me to that deliverance session abeg

(1) (Reply)

Gratitude! How A Nairalander Came To My Aid. / Billionaire Is Offering $180,000,000 To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter / Father In-law Kidnaps And Abducts Grandson For Ritual And Black Mails Son In-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.