Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Gratitude! How A Nairalander Came To My Aid. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gratitude! How A Nairalander Came To My Aid. (1016 Views)

South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced / My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened / New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gratitude! How A Nairalander Came To My Aid. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
Hello, my great people. Wishing everyone, mostly my muslim Nairalanders a peaceful celebration/holidays.

I want to use this medium to say a big thank you to a nairalander who helped me when i needed help to travel to my mum's burial. Indeed, there are still good people out there. To you, my helper, (Name witheld) i say may God always shine his light on you. To those who sympathized with me, i say thank you, and God will always be with you all.

Burial, done. Though i'm yet to return back, i want to use this medium to ask the house for advise. Please, is it possible to talk/negotiate with a bank Manager concerning my late dad's account?

Note: i'm the next of kin. And i've gone through all legal procedures from the Probate registry of the High Court. From getting a lawyer, payin for publication, getting two sureties and statement of account from the bank to the court. But the given time i was asked to come back looks very far. I have my school to keep up with. And i have my little sister who is now all i have to look after.

Please, is it possible to discuss with the bank? I'm willing to give percentage if need be.

1 Like

Re: Gratitude! How A Nairalander Came To My Aid. by glamz007(m): 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
I Think u should... hopefully things will go your way. May God strengthen you.
Re: Gratitude! How A Nairalander Came To My Aid. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
glamz007:
I Think u should... hopefully things will go your way. May God strengthen you.

Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Gratitude! How A Nairalander Came To My Aid. by ahnie: 2:58am On Sep 12, 2016
Sorry about your loss!and also sorry for the various bashing you got wen you solicited for help.

Must say...you are one humble young lad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gratitude! How A Nairalander Came To My Aid. by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 12, 2016
ahnie:
Sorry about your loss!and also sorry for the various bashing you got wen you solicited for help.

Must say...you are one humble young lad.

Thank you, Ma'am.
Re: Gratitude! How A Nairalander Came To My Aid. by ChemicalReaction(f): 2:42am On Sep 13, 2016
Hope it was a success?
Re: Gratitude! How A Nairalander Came To My Aid. by bolseas(f): 8:22am On Sep 13, 2016
ermmm, sorry about your loss.

do you have your dad's debit card? If yes, do you have His PIN? If yes, just open another account and start withdrawing money from his account and pay into the new account. the bank may frustrate you with delays, bring one document, bring one leg, one neck....
Re: Gratitude! How A Nairalander Came To My Aid. by sweetcocoa(f): 8:54am On Sep 13, 2016
Na so.
Re: Gratitude! How A Nairalander Came To My Aid. by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 13, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Hope it was a success?
Yes, it was. Thanks alot. I appreciate.
Re: Gratitude! How A Nairalander Came To My Aid. by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 13, 2016
bolseas:
ermmm, sorry about your loss.

do you have your dad's debit card? If yes, do you have His PIN? If yes, just open another account and start withdrawing money from his account and pay into the new account. the bank may frustrate you with delays, bring one document, bring one leg, one neck....

My late dad is a Rtd. Army Officer.. And the BVN stuff came after his demise. Therefore, the debit card is of no use. But even if it were to be so, i don't think that would be proper as Nigeria may tag it ''Stealing from the dead.''
Actually, i've done all that was required of me from the high court. Just that the time they asked me to come back looks far because things are hard now.
Re: Gratitude! How A Nairalander Came To My Aid. by bolseas(f): 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
Alisteven:

My late dad is a Rtd. Army Officer.. And the BVN stuff came after his demise. Therefore, the debit card is of no use. But even if it were to be so, i don't think that would be proper as Nigeria may tag it ''Stealing from the dead.''
Actually, i've done all that was required of me from the high court. Just that the time they asked me to come back looks far because things are hard now.

Ok...alright dearie. best of luck...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Miracle! How Family Came Out Of This Fatal Accident (PHOTOS) / My Advice To Married And Prospective Couples / Man hires a Prostitute from a dating site And His Daughter Turns Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.