Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo (28113 Views)

Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing / Tekno And Regina Daniels In Lovely Photo / Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by celebgists(m): 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
You have seen a billion $$$ selfieselfie. Am out.

https://www.instagram.com/p/_O9qNxSsI5/?taken-by=peterpsquare

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by yusaze2007: 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by kenechukwuj(m): 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
Money talks with money.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by laurenziz6(m): 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
Modified *

All looking stylish with the richest black man in the world who is a Nigerian like me.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by Trinxie(f): 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
Dope...they are all smiling at their bank account grin ...except the last man on the right tho...
Modified...
Pls, this was just an innocent analysis...from the obvious picture...not the actual bank account embarassed ...some people af want to kill me bayii.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by celebgists(m): 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
laurenziz6:
Please how can a selfie be worth a million dollars

Is it made of gold?

U can ask ur great grand father if by chance he took one

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by thorpido(m): 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
Rubbing shoulders with billionaires.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by ireneony(f): 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
op, this is not selfie

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by freshness2020: 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
celebgists:

Guy that's too mean na... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by wheredemdey: 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
Trinxie:
Dope...they are all smiling at their bank account grin ...except the last man on the right tho...

Indeed ignorance is bliss...

That man on the right that u are subtly mocking is the current CEO/MD of UBA plc group consisting of the UBA bank and 18 other subsidiaries..his current shares in different multi national companies can feed your whole village for a decade......His name is Philips Oduoza.....kindly google up the guy before spewing thrash online.

All these kids on NL....smh

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
This isn't a selfie, but peter of psquare and dangote have strong resemblance...
Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by dayo23(f): 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
Na wa oo...how can this be a selfie? Mumuness of the highest order
Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
laurenziz6:
Please how can a selfie be worth a million dollars

Is it made of gold?
hater alert

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by UIA04(f): 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ok
I like peter for one thing he has gone on into other things without his brothers shows he's a risk taker like dbang his family is lucky

@op the people you called others are uba/nicon hilton owners mr elumelu and his ceo/md of uba
Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by Richiy(f): 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
embarassed Why can't I be squeezed in their middle na??

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by glowyous(f): 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
guess d op doesn't really understand d meaning of d word selfie
Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by mascot87(m): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
I just saw it on my instagram page & i don't see any reason why I should open a thread on it. Some people sha undecided
Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by Omotayor123(f): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
Just seeing it... Really cute. cool
Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
No. But now I have
Thanks
Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by Demmocrats(m): 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
Can someone tell me what those three have in common.

Success
Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by Bisjosh(f): 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
Seems Peter is out shining his twin
Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by Toeyoursea(m): 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
grin #DangoteGate
Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by bolabolabo: 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
I was at dis event yday... Heirs holdings christmas party.... it was awesome.

(MODIFIED)

Olamide and OBO was also present....

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by TOEZOFFICIAL(m): 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
Not fair o...d other man no get name?...Fine men. most gals will be drooling cos of d men with no 6packs..#Moneytalks

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by domopps(m): 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
Yea! Av seen it on IG

Cheeeeers
Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by VickyRotex(f): 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
celebgists:

Learn to talk to people!

Btw, dont tell me to mind my business. undecided
Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by Youngk(m): 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
how can a selfie worth million dollar? is Jesus in the background of the selfie?
Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by kingarizona1(m): 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
Oh lord, I just wanna be successful

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by emmyw(m): 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
I don't know what really the Op want me to do? Ok I have seen the picture, what next? We need something that motivate people, something that will make us creative, if I need famous people's photos, I will visit google and view them as I like, this contribute nothing to my life, no hate #butjusthardfact.
Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
Searching 4 endtime commenters with my halogen torchlight

happy xmaz in advance nairalanders...
Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by iteleaye(m): 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
Fine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Emirates Air Hostess Outfit / Femi Otedola Pictured With Gianni Infantino, FIFA President / Sade Adu Celebrates Her 59th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.