Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo (28123 Views)

Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing / Tekno And Regina Daniels In Lovely Photo / Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by Dongreatken(m): 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
Cool
Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by babyfaceafrica: 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
VickyRotex:

Learn to talk to people!

Btw, dont tell me to mind my business. undecided
ignore him..he is a troll...u dignify him by replying him
Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by Tequiero(f): 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
[quote author=kenechukwuj post=40966164]Money talks with money. Yesoo!
Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by Greataausim(m): 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
laurenziz6:

No I think u should ask your pro.stitute of a grandmother instead
shocked
laurenziz6:

No I think u should ask your pro.stitute of a grandmother instead
Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by celebgists(m): 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
VickyRotex:

Learn to talk to people!

Btw, dont tell me to mind my business. undecided

Please Dont Mind your Business. I will Learn o. grin he just don't want to have sence and u want to fight for him. Voltron defender of the universe gerarahia
Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by VickyRotex(f): 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
ignore him..he is a troll...u dignify him by replying him

Oh I see! Never knew. Thanks!
Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by jordinsparkles(f): 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
Well congratulations to them, peter I wish to be like you oo..o grin
Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by babyfaceafrica: 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
VickyRotex:

Oh I see! Never knew. Thanks!
uwc
Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by refiner(f): 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
Youngk:
how can a selfie worth million dollar? is Jesus in the background of the selfie?
grin
Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by JuanDeDios: 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
Trinxie:
Dope...they are all smiling at their bank account grin ...except the last man on the right tho...
That's Phillip Oduoza, the MD/CEO of UBA. He's not a socialite, that's why OP who's called celebgists doesn't even know him.
Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by ugbah007: 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
wheredemdey:

Indeed ignorance is bliss...

That man on the right that u are subtly mocking is the current CEO/MD of UBA plc group consisting of the UBA bank and 18 other subsidiaries..his current shares in different multi national companies can feed your whole village for a decade......His name is Philips Oduoza.....kindly google up the guy before spewing thrash online.

All these kids on NL....smh
I was jsut patiently reading the comments waiting for someone to address what that kid commented until I saw your own comment,you've said it all,thanks.
Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by tochigimel: 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nice picture. how I wish I will touch Dangote and Peter cloth .because all the people that touched Jesus, received their blessings
Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by celebgists(m): 8:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
JuanDeDios:

That's Phillip Oduoza, the MD/CEO of UBA. He's not a socialite, that's why OP who's called celebgists doesn't even know him.

Wow you know people o. BUHARI WANTS TO SEE YOU

ode undecided
Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
wheredemdey:

That man on the right that u are subtly mocking is the current CEO/MD of UBA plc group consisting of the UBA bank and 18 other subsidiaries..his current shares in different multi national companies can feed your whole village for a decade......His name is Philips Oduoza.....kindly google up the guy before spewing thrash online.

dude take a chill pill. The guy didn't know him, you let him know who he is without the insults. It was never that serious
undecided
Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by celebgists(m): 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
uwc

Lol you guys should just make out already.
Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by JuanDeDios: 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
celebgists:

Wow you know people o. BUHARI WANTS TO SEE YOU

ode undecided
I think you have a very small mind.
Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by Trinxie(f): 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
wheredemdey:

Please, I'll appreciate it if u can explain how I was mocking him. I clearly stated what I saw...The first three men were smiling...Right or Wrong...pls it was just an innocent analysis...and appreciate if u're nicer next time with your reply.
Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by BABANGBALI: 12:24am On Dec 14, 2015
na photoshop jo,meanwhile iyangbali is now on her way to Jerusalem to join other well meaning Nigerians to perform Holy Pilgrimage. I just sawed her off some minutes ago when their plane tooked off. Nairaland especially bad bellerians like vickyrotex,rokiatu,msglobalwonder,freeglobe,funjosh,eleko1,prettythicksme,seun,lalastticlala,edwife,chukwudi44 and co are go to miss you. Safe journey iya.

In the voice of reekado "if dem like make dem fire their catapault of jealousy........." grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 14, 2015
wheredemdey:

He cannot feed anybody. Just Shut up. Since you know him, you have told him.

No need for insult. His money is in his pocket.
Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by fatheritunu: 1:03am On Dec 14, 2015
celebgists:

U can ask ur great grand father if by chance he took one
lol, *cant stop laughing*
Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by celebgists(m): 3:12am On Dec 14, 2015
JuanDeDios:

I think you have a very small mind.

Exactly the way you think is not my problem dat has got notin. To do with me #think big oga grin
Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by Amorl(m): 7:39am On Dec 14, 2015
Trinxie:
Dope...they are all smiling at their bank account grin ...except the last man on the right tho...
Modified...
Pls, this was just an innocent analysis...from the obvious picture...not the actual bank account embarassed ...some people af want to kill me bayii.
Lol...the last man is Phillips Oduoza, the GMD/CEO of UBA group. He's probably smiling too, maybe in anoda context.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo by Hadeybayor009: 1:10pm On May 25, 2017
I dont like bragging tho. But sha lemme tell tha truth, I gave them the shot with my tecno m3... Off i went!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Praiz Has Been Released From Police Custody / Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year / #10yearschallenge: Davido Shares Lati, His PA's 10 Years Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.