Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,432 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Your Offices Flat Shoes At Affordable Price - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Offices Flat Shoes At Affordable Price (2744 Views)

Exxonmobil Faults Picketing Of Its Offices By Former Staff / NLC Takes Over MTN Offices In Calabar Over Staff Ill-treatment (Photos) / Complete Solar/inverter System To Power Your Homes, Offices And Farms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Offices Flat Shoes At Affordable Price by NwabuezeWini: 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
Order for your PU office shoes at affordable price of 2,500 only. Call me on 07056847044 or whatsapp

Re: Your Offices Flat Shoes At Affordable Price by NwabuezeWini: 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
0z056847044

1 Like

Re: Your Offices Flat Shoes At Affordable Price by NwabuezeWini: 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2015

Re: Your Offices Flat Shoes At Affordable Price by NwabuezeWini: 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
Order for your shoe

Re: Your Offices Flat Shoes At Affordable Price by NwabuezeWini: 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2015

Re: Your Offices Flat Shoes At Affordable Price by NwabuezeWini: 10:49am On Dec 16, 2015
Order for your shoes

Re: Your Offices Flat Shoes At Affordable Price by NwabuezeWini: 10:50am On Dec 17, 2015
...,m
Re: Your Offices Flat Shoes At Affordable Price by ivyT(f): 1:29am On Dec 18, 2015
Affordable?they r expensive

2 Likes

Re: Your Offices Flat Shoes At Affordable Price by NwabuezeWini: 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
ivyT:
Affordable?they r expensive

Is it Aba shoes that you want to buy? The one u will buy and sew it so that it won't pull off or d one u will wear and in less than 6months the shoes are already bad or a shoe u will buy and use it for more than 2yrs and it will still be strong
Re: Your Offices Flat Shoes At Affordable Price by NwabuezeWini: 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
Re: Your Offices Flat Shoes At Affordable Price by NwabuezeWini: 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
0705684704s
Re: Your Offices Flat Shoes At Affordable Price by NwabuezeWini: 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
Whatsapp me on 07056847044
Re: Your Offices Flat Shoes At Affordable Price by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
2500 is wat too much...1500-1700 is fyn but 2500 is outrageous....a roommate of my sis sells stock new shoes for 1500 so wat are we saying here
Re: Your Offices Flat Shoes At Affordable Price by NwabuezeWini: 8:15am On Dec 22, 2015
zaragal:
2500 is wat too much...1500-1700 is fyn but 2500 is outrageous....a roommate of my sis sells stock new shoes for 1500 so wat are we saying here

Don't forget that shoes are in grades. They are shoes of 500naira, shoes of 1k and shoes of 4k and 5k.
Re: Your Offices Flat Shoes At Affordable Price by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 22, 2015
NwabuezeWini:

Don't forget that shoes are in grades. They are shoes of 500naira, shoes of 1k and shoes of 4k and 5k.

i knw u will say dat. ofcos u are meant to say urs is the best. a man selling fakes stuff will say same tin to sell. am not spoiling ur business cos i have mine. i knw ur products are good but reduce ur margin nd price for quick sales good luck!!!
Re: Your Offices Flat Shoes At Affordable Price by NwabuezeWini: 6:43am On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Your Offices Flat Shoes At Affordable Price by NwabuezeWini: 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
zaragal:

i knw u will say dat. ofcos u are meant to say urs is the best. a man selling fakes stuff will say same tin to sell. am not spoiling ur business cos i have mine. i knw ur products are good but reduce ur margin nd price for quick sales good luck!!!

Efe if u don't have anything meaningful to say then get off my thread. I know d quality of shoe I sell. There are a lot of shoes they sell in lagos island for 1300 or 1500 and wen u wear it for 2months it start peeling off or it will start pulling out. The quality of shoe I sell is not dat type. I alwaz tell my customer that if u wear my shoes for 6months and it pull return it and I will give u ur money back. D quality of shoe I sell even if u wash it with water and wear it consistently for 6months it will never pull or peel off. U don't need to patronise d roadside shoemakers. This quality of shoe u can't see it for anything less than 3,500 in lagos island. Is good that wen u buy shoe u spend money and buy quality and not waste your money and buy cheap article that you won't enjoy. U can't buy this shoe and don't enjoy it to the fullest. This is not boasting but the honest truth.

1 Like

Re: Your Offices Flat Shoes At Affordable Price by NwabuezeWini: 9:09am On Jan 09, 2016
Happy new year all
Re: Your Offices Flat Shoes At Affordable Price by NwabuezeWini: 9:11am On Jan 09, 2016
Happy 2016 to all our esteemed customers
and thank you for staying with us, we promise to
serve you even better this 2016
Re: Your Offices Flat Shoes At Affordable Price by NwabuezeWini: 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
Thanx all for your patronage. Let's do it again this 2016. Keep the calls coming. I promise to serve you better this year
Re: Your Offices Flat Shoes At Affordable Price by DavidStockland: 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
Dear Lagosians,

This is an opportunity for you to buy a plot of land In Great Peace Estate, Phase 1, Imota Ikorodu, for 390,000 of promo price which ends on 22nd January, 2016. Great Peace Estate is owed by Stockland Homes and Properties Limited, a real estate developer in Lagos. The vision of the company is to provide affordable, safe and quality landed and housing properties for Nigerians and Africa at large.

As a real estate company, we have found out that so many Nigerians, especially Lagosians, are suffering from a owing a property. Our mission is to add value to Lagosians.

Read more about the facilities and the details of Great Peace Estate below:

Price - 390,000 for full plot
195,000 for half plot
Acre - an acre is sold at 2,340,000 but negotiable within this promo price.

The estate is selling fast, good for real estate investors and landlords.
It consists of residential and commercial purpose.
It is being constructed by the company.

Facilities:
estate perimeter fencing
gated and secured community
good road and easy access to major highways
electricity and street light
global certificate of occupancy
properly planned streets
green area
recreational facilities.
The location is imota ikorodu, lagos state.
It has the prestigious ‘caleb university’ and agro industrial, imota in its proximity.
It has the Lagos state enterprises zone, national union of teachers estate, and other numerous estates.

Prospects are schedule for inspection every Saturday by 11.am..

contact us now!
Stockland Homes and Properties Limited
56, Agiidi Road, Alapere Lane, Ketu, Lagos State.
working days – Monday till Saturday @ 8am to 6pm daily.

For more inquiries or inspection, please contact me below:
David Author
Sales Consultant
phone – 09054811245
email – stocklanddavid@yahoo.com

You can also talk to me here on Nairaland! Thanks!
Take your opportunity now!
Re: Your Offices Flat Shoes At Affordable Price by NwabuezeWini: 6:18am On Jan 27, 2016
DavidStockland:
Dear Lagosians,

This is an opportunity for you to buy a plot of land In Great Peace Estate, Phase 1, Imota Ikorodu, for 390,000 of promo price which ends on 22nd January, 2016. Great Peace Estate is owed by Stockland Homes and Properties Limited, a real estate developer in Lagos. The vision of the company is to provide affordable, safe and quality landed and housing properties for Nigerians and Africa at large.

As a real estate company, we have found out that so many Nigerians, especially Lagosians, are suffering from a owing a property. Our mission is to add value to Lagosians.

Read more about the facilities and the details of Great Peace Estate below:

Price - 390,000 for full plot
195,000 for half plot
Acre - an acre is sold at 2,340,000 but negotiable within this promo price.

The estate is selling fast, good for real estate investors and landlords.
It consists of residential and commercial purpose.
It is being constructed by the company.

Facilities:
estate perimeter fencing
gated and secured community
good road and easy access to major highways
electricity and street light
global certificate of occupancy
properly planned streets
green area
recreational facilities.
The location is imota ikorodu, lagos state.
It has the prestigious ‘caleb university’ and agro industrial, imota in its proximity.
It has the Lagos state enterprises zone, national union of teachers estate, and other numerous estates.

Prospects are schedule for inspection every Saturday by 11.am..

contact us now!
Stockland Homes and Properties Limited
56, Agiidi Road, Alapere Lane, Ketu, Lagos State.
working days – Monday till Saturday @ 8am to 6pm daily.

For more inquiries or inspection, please contact me below:
David Author
Sales Consultant
phone – 09054811245
email – stocklanddavid@yahoo.com

You can also talk to me here on Nairaland! Thanks!
Take your opportunity now!

While using my thread to post your Ad. While not open your own thread
Re: Your Offices Flat Shoes At Affordable Price by NwabuezeWini: 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
Order for your shoes
Re: Your Offices Flat Shoes At Affordable Price by NwabuezeWini: 6:26am On Feb 12, 2016
Order for your PU shoes today
Re: Your Offices Flat Shoes At Affordable Price by serendipityF: 4:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
Lets sell your products for you online at a cheap commission

NwabuezeWini:
Order for your PU shoes today
Re: Your Offices Flat Shoes At Affordable Price by NwabuezeWini: 5:51am On Feb 16, 2016
serendipityF:
Lets sell your products for you online at a cheap commission

Am not interested
Re: Your Offices Flat Shoes At Affordable Price by NwabuezeWini: 11:43am On Feb 24, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Better British High Commission Or A Banking Job? / PE1 CIPM August Diet. / How I Bagged The Intern Of The Year At Sesewa Nigeria Doing These 4 Things.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.