Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Dasuki: Revelation Of How Dokpesi Got #1billion From The Office Of The NSA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki: Revelation Of How Dokpesi Got #1billion From The Office Of The NSA (874 Views)

Dasukigate: Dokpesi Got N2.1billion Through Due process - EFCC Witness / FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family / Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dasuki: Revelation Of How Dokpesi Got #1billion From The Office Of The NSA by MabraO: 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
Here is proof of how own DAAR investment and holding got the sum of #1billion from ex NSA office.

Source: Sahara reporter twitter handle

Re: Dasuki: Revelation Of How Dokpesi Got #1billion From The Office Of The NSA by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
Last Days wealth redistribution
Re: Dasuki: Revelation Of How Dokpesi Got #1billion From The Office Of The NSA by 912(m): 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
Dasuki transferred the money to Dokpesi to buy weapons jor cheesy cheesy cheesy

The true story is:

Since America wasn't selling weapons to Nigeria Dasuki decided to explore other means like Juju . And since Dokpesi is from Edo, Dasuki gave him some of the money to help procure some "Bendel Insurance" type of weapons wink. So you see they were acting in the interest of Nigeria. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Revelation Of How Dokpesi Got #1billion From The Office Of The NSA by drberry(m): 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
Walahi walahi these people really raped Nigeria's treasury. Wetin dem wan even do with all these money sef?? Something they'll all die and leave..

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Revelation Of How Dokpesi Got #1billion From The Office Of The NSA by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
some hopeless folks will come here and start defending jona. just wait and see.

all these guys mentioned in this arms deal scandal should be put down the way you put down a rabid dog.

I can't help but think that the kidnapping and subsequent daily rape of the Chibok girls could have been prevented if these hell-bound creatures hadn't mismanaged the funds meant for arms.

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Revelation Of How Dokpesi Got #1billion From The Office Of The NSA by greatiyk4u(m): 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
Wickedness of the highest order

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Revelation Of How Dokpesi Got #1billion From The Office Of The NSA by LaurelP(m): 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
I can only say nothing but ....Chaiii!!!! These people have killed this country.

Looter Vandrosses

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Revelation Of How Dokpesi Got #1billion From The Office Of The NSA by hammariise(m): 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
Oh shit!!!!!!

I wish it was the era of Idi Amin, all those looters have been shot dead or hanged for so long. But with all those evidence, we are still waiting for the motherfucking legal process cry

What process angry?

If there is any legal process will they loot and milk this nation to that extent?

With God all is well
Re: Dasuki: Revelation Of How Dokpesi Got #1billion From The Office Of The NSA by Chanchit: 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
This people just reminded me of my primary school days when my best friend go steal money come school, we go chop and drink Zobo, when him uncle follow the boy come school, na so he start to point us weh chop the money, I remit all the rice and Zobo under the influence of cain that day.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Revelation Of How Dokpesi Got #1billion From The Office Of The NSA by ANBAKO: 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
EFCC, DSS coming for you all

Next is Obanikoro, Fayose, FFK, Ayo Oritsejafor, Doyin Okupe....

(1) (Reply)

Best Thing Is Pay The Military/police N20,000 Extra Monthly / Photo Of President Buhari And Current Customs Boss Colonel Hamidu Ali In The 90s / PDP Tweets About Scarcity Of Fuel And Gets Epic Answer From Twitter Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.