Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

My Long Wait Done Quench. Hahaha - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Long Wait Done Quench. Hahaha (3240 Views)

Check Up The Mating Pix Of Bella Today,buy Her Now Or Wait Fr Her Pups / Help My Long Coated Female Gsd / My long awaited Gsd Pups Arrived Yestarday.tanks for ur patience...for sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Long Wait Done Quench. Hahaha by Mckandre(m): 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
Finally ! My long wait has reached to an end. Most of you knew my predicament right from time,when I was asking for a solution on what to do to my female GSD to make her to enter heat since she came and passed the expected age of heat, imagine kuzees GSD that I knew when it was acquired as a pup now boasts of given birth ASAP, I vex. during that moment, I was really worried;I ve heard of tales of how certain dogs don't enter heat due to gene defect and some dogs that has the inability of allowing any male dog to climb them despite the course was initiated during heat, allot to get me pondering, I started questioning ma self if I did acquire a potent GSD.
Well, until yesterday afternoon when I got back from school,I opened the gate for cayenne to ease her self. For the time being, she returned back and I saw a wet spot on her hinge leg. well I kinda thought twas just a urine splash so I shoved it. later that day she was inside the house with me,I was just there when i saw dark spots on the floor,for ones I did thought she had an open wound due to the fact she has been playing around, I was just inspecting her when i saw the unthinkable. I was amazed instead of engrossed, I felt glad atleast my long wait isn't a waste.
for those of you guys that are facing same thing,just want you guys to be patient and let nature to run it course on your dog, had it been I gave her supplement to facilitate heat who knows the outcome it would ve caused her.
She's 1yr8months and yesterday she entered her first heat, now the question I ve now is whether to cross her considering she's matured at age or should I wait for the second heat?

1 Like

Re: My Long Wait Done Quench. Hahaha by seyi200(m): 2:01am On Dec 14, 2015
You ill mate her cos she's old mama already...
Re: My Long Wait Done Quench. Hahaha by arcbay(m): 2:33am On Dec 14, 2015
There's no point waiting for a second heat. The essence of waiting for a second heat has been accomplished by her. Moreover, I have a feeling she must have come on heat before now but u probably missed it, or it might have been a "silent heat"...

Happy for you tho, nice one...

One advice, don't cut corners, mate with a very good stud, only then can u get good results, it pays in the end.

1 Like

Re: My Long Wait Done Quench. Hahaha by barcaboi(m): 6:02am On Dec 14, 2015
I need that encouragement sef...mine is a year and nothing yet but I go wait
Re: My Long Wait Done Quench. Hahaha by leksmedia: 8:31am On Dec 14, 2015
She must have had a silent heat that you didn't notice , you can mate her now, 1 year 8 month isn't a kid oo, she is fully mature to start doing the thing X
Re: My Long Wait Done Quench. Hahaha by Mckandre(m): 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re: My Long Wait Done Quench. Hahaha by Mckandre(m): 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
seyi200:
You ill mate her cos she's old mama already...
surething grin
Re: My Long Wait Done Quench. Hahaha by Mckandre(m): 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
leksmedia:
She must have had a silent heat that you didn't notice , you can mate her now, 1 year 8 month isn't a kid oo, she is fully mature to start doing the thing X
arcbay:
There's no point waiting for a second heat. The essence of waiting for a second heat has been accomplished by her. Moreover, I have a feeling she must have come on heat before now but u probably missed it, or it might have been a "silent heat"...

One advice, don't cut corners, mate with a very good stud, only then can u get good results, it pays in the end.
i doubt that. This is something I ve always been anticipating it can't slip me by without me knowing, I ve been watchful of that. I ve had female mongrel before and I know how its like. I don't think its something that will happen without you knowing,its always messy and bloody at first heat but reduces on the second and same thing happend with this current one. M going for a lookout tomorrow on a stud service mission,i will post a pics of the stud when m done accessing tomorrow. cool And I was told I ve to wait for 10days after before I can mate her,how true is this?
Re: My Long Wait Done Quench. Hahaha by Mckandre(m): 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
barcaboi:
don't give up bro,yours will happen and twill come as a surprise wink

1 Like

Re: My Long Wait Done Quench. Hahaha by barcaboi(m): 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
Mckandre:
I hope so....anticipation aye.....lol...
Re: My Long Wait Done Quench. Hahaha by Mckandre(m): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
guys,whats your take on this dog? this is Castro the dog i was referred to as pure gsd by a friend,imagine the fine name it bares,i did thought i ve found what i ve been looking for, only to be disappointed when i finally meet castro. i was really devastated,the dog was small and has a narrow waist and it has this striking rotts broad forehead. thats a dog of 1yr and 2months the owner said he is still growing and still gonna turnout good,but thats a gsd we re talking here thats suppose to be bigger for a year old. the owner insisted that the dog is a pure breed which he acquired for 65k from a trusted vet, i objected but immediately i sensed his myopic approach i withdrew and kept mute, no need to argue more. the worst thing that really vest me was that he's charging 20k plus a pup when mine delivers,after much negotiation he agreed on 10k and a pup which he still think twas a poor deal. i was like WTF. i collected his contact just to keep things at ease and promised to get back to him,only me and God knows the aftermath of that odeal but anywhere my search continues.

Re: My Long Wait Done Quench. Hahaha by mako007(m): 2:18am On Dec 19, 2015
OP, meet Freddie, he is a good GSD, 1 year and 5 month old.
If interested, txt me via whatsapp on 09094851271.

Re: My Long Wait Done Quench. Hahaha by amlos007(m): 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
barcaboi:
opeolu moh sight you o......

1 Like

Re: My Long Wait Done Quench. Hahaha by barcaboi(m): 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
amlos007:
lol.....wasere
Re: My Long Wait Done Quench. Hahaha by aguizm(m): 12:39am On Dec 20, 2015
I seriously need same testimony bro.My female GSD came on heat first week of may this year precisely at 12 months old which I skipped because It was too young for mating. From experts I was told her next heat would be in November i.e exactly 6 months. This is December but am yet to see Nada. I no fit wait too ooo mk she enter heat abeg.
Re: My Long Wait Done Quench. Hahaha by barcaboi(m): 12:49am On Dec 22, 2015
amlos007:
finally she's on heat...yaaay
Re: My Long Wait Done Quench. Hahaha by barcaboi(m): 12:50am On Dec 22, 2015
Mckandre:
she is finally on heat.....I was just shouting up and down....lol
Re: My Long Wait Done Quench. Hahaha by Mckandre(m): 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
barcaboi:

:she is finally on heat.....I was just shouting up and down....lol
lol congrates bro grin this is the moment where i should say i told u so wink

1 Like

Re: My Long Wait Done Quench. Hahaha by Mckandre(m): 6:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
mako007:
OP, meet Freddie, he is a good GSD, 1 year and 5 month old.
If interested, txt me via whatsapp on 09094851271.
u ve got a nice gsd but i ve seen a better wink wish i could share a pics but my memory card crashed, i will try again tomorrow during another session with the stud then i go gist u guys with my ordeals grin hilarious...
Re: My Long Wait Done Quench. Hahaha by Prodeegee(m): 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
mckandre...thats some patience bro...big ups.

barcaboi...lol congrats. yoruba would say "ba olorire yo ki tie le de" celebrate with the celebrant so yours would come..lol

2 Likes

Re: My Long Wait Done Quench. Hahaha by barcaboi(m): 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
Prodeegee:
mckandre...thats some patience bro...big ups.

barcaboi...lol congrats. yoruba would say "ba olorire yo ki tie le de" celebrate with the celebrant so yours would come..lol
exactly....na so Mckandre good luck pass to me....lol...tnx boss
Re: My Long Wait Done Quench. Hahaha by Mckandre(m): 7:06am On Dec 28, 2015
i have finally concluded the mating, this is the couple in action,forgive my delay.

Re: My Long Wait Done Quench. Hahaha by ImFortress(m): 11:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
arcbay:

I don't think so, it happens at times. My Rottweiler is currently being mated at 16 month's first heat. ADIDAS will say impossible is nothing.
Re: My Long Wait Done Quench. Hahaha by Mckandre(m): 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
this is wolf the GSD,the stud i finally chose for the task out of 3 dogs i came across,not that i couldnt locate other good GSDs but i was rushing due to the heat period that was against and i was considering the distance from were i stay even if theres a better GSD that is within enugu but as far as the distance is not trek-able, and again the price,then its off the book, atlist you have an idea of my predicament. grin
After various attempts to locate a good stud without any success, the first dog which i kinda disclosed earlier wasnt fit and appealing for the task.
The second which is the dog i came to notice due to the barks i occasionally hear whenever m entering my street wasnt leftout either. so i decided to ask my way towards the source of the barks. finally, i located the house which was inside the compound of royal palace of igwe nike, to my disappointment the dog was a Caucasian;which was sleeping with rear limbs stretched out like human being at the front porch. immediately he saw me, he sprang up, thats a really huge dog and to even knock at the door fear no gree me,if u see chain, i thought to my self if i m to knock and this dog breaks lose where will i run to? is it on the hand rail or on top keke that was parked;which i know the dog wont have any issue getting to me. i didnt persist due to the fact twasnt a GSD, i left the compound with an immediate effect.

finally, the third which i came to notice whenever m taking my dog for a walk within the street, always bark when m close to the building fence; how he knew i was there with a dog i still dont know. The bark was so similar to mine but much hard and hoarse i was certain enough it must be a gsd. i came in, i saw wolf ; wolf is a very big GSD with massive head and huge paws, fear gripped me i hesitated,i met the owner,made reservations and the cost for the whole service was free, the owner wasnt interested in any of those i saw that as being generous, you could imagine my mood that very moment. i was glad that what would ve been a futile journey turned out to be a bliss. wink to be continued...

Re: My Long Wait Done Quench. Hahaha by miremoses(m): 8:23am On Dec 30, 2015
Mckandre:
this is wolf the GSD,the stud i finally chose for the task out of 3 dogs i came across,not that i couldnt locate other good GSDs but i was rushing due to the heat period that was against and i was considering the distance from were i stay even if theres a better GSD that is within enugu but as far as the distance is not trek-able, and again the price,then its off the book, atlist you have an idea of my predicament. grin
After various attempts to locate a good stud without any success, the first dog which i kinda disclosed earlier wasnt fit and appealing for the task.
The second which is the dog i came to notice due to the barks i occasionally hear whenever m entering my street wasnt leftout either. so i decided to ask my way towards the source of the barks. finally, i located the house which was inside the compound of royal palace of igwe nike, to my disappointment the dog was a Caucasian;which was sleeping with rear limbs stretched out like human being at the front porch. immediately he saw me, he sprang up, thats a really huge dog and to even knock at the door fear no gree me,if u see chain, i thought to my self if i m to knock and this dog breaks lose where will i run to? is it on the hand rail or on top keke that was parked;which i know the dog wont have any issue getting to me. i didnt persist due to the fact twasnt a GSD, i left the compound with an immediate effect.

finally, the third which i came to notice whenever m taking my dog for a walk within the street, always bark when m close to the building fence; how he knew i was there with a dog i still dont know. The bark was so similar to mine but much hard and hoarse i was certain enough it must be a gsd. i came in, i saw wolf ; wolf is a very big GSD with massive head and huge paws, fear gripped me i hesitated,i met the owner,made reservations and the cost for the whole service was free, the owner wasnt interested in any of those i saw that as being generous, you could imagine my mood that very moment. i was glad that what would ve been a futile journey turned out to be a bliss. wink to be continued...
....congrats...u mean u came inside igwe nnaji palace...and saw only a caucasian....u didnt research well..cos there is about 3 huge male gsd there..i know because thats where i stay....
Re: My Long Wait Done Quench. Hahaha by Mckandre(m): 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
miremoses:
....congrats...u mean u came inside igwe nnaji palace...and saw only a caucasian....u didnt research well..cos there is about 3 huge male gsd there..i know because thats where i stay....
serious ! shocked o my God ! theres one green duplex inside the compound were i met a guy that directed me to ask of ebuka,that theres a dog there,i made sure i described the type i meant in order not to turn out being a local breed he was referring to. i was pretty sure i heard a GSD bark at that premises, well i guess the three people i asked only knew the troublesome caucasian. if u were to compare between wolf and those GSD,which took the best in appearance?
Re: My Long Wait Done Quench. Hahaha by miremoses(m): 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
Mckandre:
serious ! shocked o my God ! theres one green duplex inside the compound were i met a guy that directed me to ask of ebuka,that theres a dog there,i made sure i described the type i meant in order not to turn out being a local breed he was referring to. i was pretty sure i heard a GSD bark at that premises, well i guess the three people i asked only knew the troublesome caucasian. if u were to compare between wolf and those GSD,which took the best in appearance?
...u cant compare this own u posted with d one here..its much more bigger and more intimidating...thers is three of them
Re: My Long Wait Done Quench. Hahaha by Mckandre(m): 11:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
miremoses:
...u cant compare this own u posted with d one here..its much more bigger and more intimidating...thers is three of them
if u say so,let just say u havent met wolf yet. not bad, i guess when next mine comes on heat again i will try out those ones u said. In any case bro, are those ones slant?
Re: My Long Wait Done Quench. Hahaha by redmitch: 6:14am On Dec 31, 2015
You've successfully crossed your dog for free why bother about comparism, besides, any of those 3 wouldn't cross your dog for free. Congratulations.
Re: My Long Wait Done Quench. Hahaha by miremoses(m): 9:56am On Dec 31, 2015
Mckandre:
if u say so,let just say u havent met wolf yet. not bad, i guess when next mine comes on heat again i will try out those ones u said. In any case bro, are those ones slant?
two straight and one slant..and d price wil chase u away..although i dnt no how much the owners normally request for...much d dog it self eats more than required...anyway d did has been done..and u are really lucky to find a good samaritan who didnt ask for a dime from u wen mating ur b*tch...congrats...and when d pups are born do to others d same grin
Re: My Long Wait Done Quench. Hahaha by Mckandre(m): 8:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
miremoses:
two straight and one slant..and d price wil chase u away..although i dnt no how much the owners normally request for...much d dog it self eats more than required...anyway d did has been done..and u are really lucky to find a good samaritan who didnt ask for a dime from u wen mating ur b*tch...congrats...and when d pups are born do to others d same grin
lol. abi, but i never finish my ordeals yet,vbin occupied lately will join u guys soon. but anywhere i actually spent more than i expected. grin
Re: My Long Wait Done Quench. Hahaha by Mckandre(m): 4:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
i never knew theirs alot into Dog Crossing than i ever knew,i did thought twill be like a walk in the park when i finally brought my dog(cayenne) to wolfs house the following day. i got to wolfs house as early as possible in the morning no dulling; i wouldnt like the situation were the guy will change his mind concerning our deal(who no like awuf). i got inside the gate, the guy was already prepared with wolf sitting close to him at the front porch,i made call to him earlier that i ve left house. immediately both dogs set eyes on each other,come see raking. Cayenne no gree, she wan go tear wolf to pieces who he be sef, i never seen this part of cayenne before,she has always been a fun loving dog until that day, well, i will say she never had a chance to be socialized with any dog right from the day i got her. Wolf too wasnt left behind either,he was restless trying to let go off the leash. i never say "Jack" finish,wolf was off charging towards us both. chy, see goose bumps, i look the owner he was just there staring like nothing has happened; since i ve been with dogs and i ve learnt to always stay still when one's charging towards( pls dont say i said,besides my experience has been with ekuke and i had a third party with me here grin ). The owner stood up and told me not to worry that wolf has been highly socialized that he wont do a thing.
Wolf approched and was about to sniff me, mine came to the rescue she didnt let him get any closer,she was ferious, barking and charging like twas wolf that came to her house. Mehn! you need to see me that very moment, i was just there grinding my heads off, cayenne was protecting me, i ve never experienced this before i thought its only in the movies that it happens but i was just there looking and twas happening right in front of me; check me out nah, at-least i wont be going on a searching spree for a protection dog or some training, mine has got all i need.
Wolf kept on with he's movements,this time he faced cayenne, sniffing and doing all does animal mating rituals but still met a ferocious spit fire. This kept on with nothing happening,the guy advised me to let cayenne off the leash for some space to get along with wolf. i saw what looks like play in this new found couple, they were both running around but each time wolf comes closer to get a sniff at me,cayenne always charges with raised back hairs;a warning to keep off, i was amused.
As time goes on twas beginning to weigh down on me that we ain't getting anywhere that nothing is actually happening. Time for acquaintance treatment done end,now begin your purpose of the encounter, still play play,puku leave play nah. i was getting fed up,twasnt long before i saw shocked what was not likely possible or a norm in actual sense , cayenne was climbing wolf,she was doing what seem like she was mating wolf,embracing doggy with force like as if its her call. i couldnt believe what was happening; is it that both dogs has lost sight of the natural way things are done that it got to the point they decided to try out new possible ways of achieving their purpose. We couldnt help ourselves but LOL ,like as if that wasnt enough cayenne was trying out various position both from behind and front.
Less i forgot, both dogs are actually virgins with no experience or whatsoever,wolf is 2yrs and still a newbie. for once i now know animals aint so different from human,they have reached a point in their life when situations like this presents itself;where inexperience old males are left out and the females seeks elsewhere for more capable alpha males. this brings the slogan within ladies "he's not man enough" grin my Dog no go carry last,if him dey do ajebutter thats to say he never jam but she wey be ajekpako no go sit and watch while it passes by .To be continued...

(1) (Reply)

How To Take Care Of A Feral Kitten? / 6 Weeks German Shepard Puppy Available / Fmale Gsd Needed 15k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.