Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

The Bitter Truth Seun And His Mods Need To Know - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Bitter Truth Seun And His Mods Need To Know (386 Views)

The Bitter Truth About The Igbo, By Femi Fani-kayode / Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. / Mr Seun Osewa And His Mods Your Attention Is Needed Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bitter Truth Seun And His Mods Need To Know by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
Yesterday I made a complain on this thread www.nairaland.com/2798127/mr-seun-guess-rule-2 on how Rule No 2 is being channeled towards favoring the Major Groups viz Yoruba(Expecially),Ibo and Hausa leaving behind the minority Group! Am sure Seun and His numerous Mods must have seen and read about the complaint! One would have excepted them to at least say something about the issue that was raised!Freedom of speech is enshrined in the Nigerian constitution in as much you don't insult or slander the image of other people. Its only on this forum that if you express your grievances, you risk been BANNED! Dear Mr.Seun and and Mods, YOU BANNING SOMEBODY DONT ADD OR REMOVE TO THEM BEING HUMAN BEINGS!! Am a member of different INTERNATIONAL Forums both PROFESSIONAL and SOCIAL forums!! My Point still remain Rule 2 should be all encompassing, it should apply to all Tribes in Nigeria!! I'm still summoning Seun or Any of his mod to give me a reply! Thank You...Yours faithfully Osahon7 DMD

(1) (Reply)

Petrol May Sell Below N87/litre Next Year –nnpcminister Of State For Petroleum R / Apc And Numerals / We’ll Persuade Boko Haram To Embrace Peace, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.