Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kuka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kuka (2567 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu & A Prison Warder In Court Today / Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah / Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kuka by HzRF(m): 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
The Catholic Bishop of Sokoto Diocese, Most Rev. Matthew Kukah, has said nothing was wrong with the agitation for Biafra by members of the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra.

Kukah, who said this on Friday night at the convocation lecture of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State, added that the pro-Biafra agitators were exercising the freedom of expression.

The clergyman advised the Federal Government to partner with the Director of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, saying the government should seek to do business with him because of his charisma.

The bishop further said no Nigerian politician could mobilise a huge number of supporters like Kanu without paying them, saying the government did not need to hound this kind of person but to partner with him.

Kukah said: “This country cannot continue this way. MASSOB has right to demand Biafra since we have freedom of expression. The problem of Nigeria should not be with Kanu but should be with who let the door open.

“The President of Nigeria or any governor, unless he pays, cannot bring the number of people that Kanu brought out. The anxiety of Nigeria should be that a young man who can bring out such great number of people is worth doing business with.”

The cleric also bemoaned the state of Nigerian universities. He said the management as well as lecturers should be blamed if some students failed to graduate.

Kukah stated that students had a say in the promotion of their lecturers in some universities but that was not the case in the nation’s varsities.

“Elsewhere, students have a say in the promotion of their teachers but here in Nigeria, too many evils are being committed. We need a generation of lawyers and judges who can bend the arc of justice in favour of the poor,” he added.

In his opening remarks, the Vice-Chancellor of the OAU, Prof. Bamitale Omole, said the university remained the best in the country, saying many feats had been achieved since he assumed office.

http://www.punchng.com/biafra-kanu-a-bigger-crowd-puller-than-buhari-says-kukah/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kuka by Ilaje44(m): 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
I don't understand the stupidity of this idiots. So the FG should partner with Kanu to kill other Nigerians so that only Biafrans can enjoy the fruits of the land isn't it?

I hope Kukah would also advice the FG to partner groups from other ethnic nationalities that set up rogue radio stations that propagate the wasting of all Biafrans as one of their goals.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kuka by captainflash(m): 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
Rules NO 9!
Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kuka by HzRF(m): 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ilaje44:
I don't understand the stupidity of this idiots. So the FG should partner with Kanu to kill other Nigerians so that only Biafrans can enjoy the fruits of the land isn't it?

I hope Kukah would also advice the FG to partner groups from other ethnic nationalities that set up rogue radio stations that propagate the wasting of all Biafrans as one of their goals.
This one foolish gan oo

13 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kuka by Ilaje44(m): 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
HzRF:

This one foolish gan oo
If Kukah has not listened to the messages Kanu has been preaching, advice him to go and listen to him before advising the FG to partner with him.

And regarding your above statement, I hope you can go home and tell that to the man who fathered you. If you do that, I will accept the insult. If not: Your father! I mean your real father.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kuka by coolitempa(f): 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
Reverend kukah speaks out of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kuka by HzRF(m): 11:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ilaje44:

If Kukah has not listened to the messages Kanu has been preaching, advice him to go and listen to him before advising the FG to partner with him.

And regarding your above statement, I hope you can go home and tell that to the man who fathered you. If you do that, I will accept the insult. If not: Your father! I mean your real father.

Lol
Really? foolish indeed
Ain't moved ur father m sure didn't worth much to u.
He must have been lyk a toothpick to u

U use him to pick teeth

Hw can u nw value other people's father?

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kuka by gtrust: 11:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
coolitempa:
Reverend kukah speaks out of ignorance.

What Rev Kukah is saying in other words: "The federal government by its actions have elevated Nnamdi Kanu to the status of Ojukwu or even greater whether dead or alive"

He also said: "it was not necessary as there are alternative measures particularly given the fact that people have the freedom of speech and association"

Walahi I can't make it simpler

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kuka by Ilaje44(m): 12:05am On Dec 14, 2015
HzRF:

Lol
Really? foolish indeed
Ain't moved ur father m sure didn't worth much to u.
He must have been lyk a toothpick to u

U use him to pick teeth

Hw can u nw value other people's father?
Have you asked yourself if the person you are talking to is not the age of your father? I repeat if you can say that to your real father, I will accept the insult. Else, I say your real FATHER once more. If you're not brought up well, then you shouldn't wonder why you're being sent home.

Tell Kukah, that he should listen to the hate speeches of Kanu, and come back for a discussion. If he thinks it is alright for a mad person to say it's one of his goals to massacre other people, and advices the government to do business with him, then he should not wonder when one day other people will also be preaching the wastage of Biafrans in other to get government's patronage.

I hope you see the stupidity of Kukah's advice, if it's true that he said that!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kuka by coolitempa(f): 12:13am On Dec 14, 2015
gtrust:

What Rev Kukah is saying in other words: "The federal government by its actions have elevated Nnamdi Kanu to the status of Ojukwu or even greater whether dead or alive"

He also said: "it was not necessary as there are alternative measures particularly given the fact that people have the freedom of speech and association"

Walahi I can't make it simpler

Shrappppp....who is Kanu.....so you are now interpreting kukahs statements for us.......mynd44.....
Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kuka by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 14, 2015
Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kuka by M4gunners: 4:04am On Dec 14, 2015
captainflash:
Rules NO 9!
Who cares?
Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kuka by great664(m): 7:08am On Dec 14, 2015
captainflash:
Rules NO 9!
Mofo, its Rule No 9 not Rules No 9,

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kuka by CHIJIOKE1314: 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
[s]
Whathaveidone:

Egbon mi e ma ma da awon eranko yi lohun jare

Aare lo n soro.Se daada le wa? se e ti ri link yen?

[/s]

Egbon mi? Chaii! This for #Biafra topic?

ThereisGod ohh!
Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kuka by superstar1(m): 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
Father Kukah must be high on Afikpo weed.

Let his Kanu contest for councillorship first and let us see the number of votes he will garner.
Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kuka by BigSarah(f): 4:50pm On May 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kuka by jlinkd78(m): 5:01pm On May 25, 2021
Kanu mass appeal is simply out of this world

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kuka by jlinkd78(m): 5:02pm On May 25, 2021
superstar1:
Father Kukah must be high on Afikpo weed.

Let his Kanu contest for councillorship first and let us see the number of votes he will garner.
But he has been calling for a referendum and u v been masturbating. What is referendum if not choice of his ideology or otherwise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kuka by GTkester: 5:03pm On May 25, 2021
Ilaje44:

You're on of the reasons Nigeria is notoving forward

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kuka by superstar1(m): 6:01pm On May 29, 2021
jlinkd78:
But he has been calling for a referendum and u v been masturbating. What is referendum if not choice of his ideology or otherwise

Who is he the hunchback Dilector to be calling for referendum? He does not have a Senator in Sen Abaribe that can table his demand on the floor of NASS?
Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kuka by GodHatesBigots(m): 6:03pm On May 29, 2021
Buhari only attracts COWS !!
Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kuka by Skillsnigeria: 6:38pm On May 29, 2021
hmmm
Re: Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kuka by Betscoreodds: 6:39pm On May 29, 2021
What the father is just saying is federal government should bribe kanu

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Undiluted Truth ....jonathan's Administration Was The Best Since 1960. / . / When PDP Wailers Hear That Buhari Is Back In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.