Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? (5097 Views)

DSS Implicates Governor In Plot Against Fed Govt / SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics) / Amaechi Behind My Ongoing Corruption Ordeal – Uche Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
I just heard from a reliable source that Dasuki wired some money (running in hundreds of millions) to a top blogger during the preparations to the2014 PDP presidential primaries.

It is also rumored that part of that illegal funds was what the blogger used in acquiring a luxurious high-worth apartment in a highbrow area of lagos.

Dasuki will also implicate the blogger as he was promised a plea bargain by the authorities to name all those that ate from the supposed ARMS money. The revelation is to be made public this week.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
This is getting more interesting. Arms folded

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by Day11(m): 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
Lair

Stop that nonsense before I slap ya face.

Limca didn't collect kobo from any politician

#Qoutemeanywhere

8 Likes

Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by Heromaniaa: 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
Your lies smell like a hore.

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
Day11:
Lair

#Qoutemeanywhere

Did I call any name?? let's wait and see who is d liar... it's a matter of days

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
Heromaniaa:

Speak for urself
Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by funkyibodude(m): 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
Linda ikeji What else is new.. Mtcheeew every body collected money from dasuki including myself

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by vedaxcool(m): 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
Abeg make unah pity40 laptop crew wey no see food chop up till now. Abeg na 5000 naira unah wan recover from the e-agberos?

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by kodded(m): 10:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
dem say dem say killing Nigerians since 1960
Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by Boss13: 10:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
funkyibodude:
Linda ikeji What else is new.. Mtcheeew every body collected money from dasuki including myself

I don't doubt you and I wonder why people are shocked. If monies were shared for spiritual prayers what else do you expect?

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by T051N(m): 10:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
The bloggers name is Linda ikeji!!!! Lol. I knew it!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by oluwazino(m): 11:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
Let it be any blogger, what is the blogger own he/she worked for the moni.... he/she was blogging for dem so he/she have to get payed. Abeg let d blogger be, who go blog free ?

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by mazzi: 11:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
When propaganda goes bad it becomes childish! Biko chima help me check how much mama nkechi wey dey sale ice fish for ariaria collected from dasuki.
Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by naijainfogalery: 11:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
OP keep bringing up imaginary stories in your mind
Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by spako4(m): 11:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
Olodo
Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 14, 2015
himkers:
I just heard from a reliable source that Dasuki wired some money (running in hundreds of millions) to a top blogger during the preparations to the2014 PDP presidential primaries.

It is also rumored that part of that illegal funds was what the blogger used in acquiring a luxurious high-worth apartment in a highbrow area of lagos.

Dasuki will also implicate the blogger as he was promised a plea bargain by the authorities to name all those that ate from the supposed ARMS money. The revelation is to be made public this week.
.there is no way you can implicate a blogger cos he or she will be paid for the services rendered .augustus mugo ni bobo yi sha

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by babasanti: 12:59am On Dec 14, 2015
D
Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by kingdong(m): 2:04am On Dec 14, 2015
Day11:
Lair

#Qoutemeanywhere

Limey Lemony Drink Limca? Were They Having Fun Together?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by ayemerbarth: 2:55am On Dec 14, 2015
If Bloggers were given money, it's no crime. Afterall she deserve it. What is pathetic is politicians sharing our money with politicians. Go mark my word. No gaddem youth can be arrested for not refusing money from govt blogger inclusive.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by HopeAtHand: 5:57am On Dec 14, 2015
It may not be a blogger but someone who owns a forum. I dnt want to drop names, so i dont get banned.
Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by gtacejoy: 6:39am On Dec 14, 2015
Heromaniaa:
Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by lonelydora: 7:11am On Dec 14, 2015
Make the blogger no be LINDA ooo
Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 14, 2015
lonelydora:
Make the blogger no be LINDA ooo

Nobody called names.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 14, 2015
T051N:
The bloggers name is Linda ikeji!!!! Lol. I knew it!!!!

Who ashhhked you?? grin grin
Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by scribble: 8:33am On Dec 14, 2015
Chei
Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by MrOlai: 8:59am On Dec 14, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Its not be a blogger but someone who owns a forum. I dnt want to drop names, so i dont get banned.

Are you referring to Seun of Nairaland?
Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by lionness(f): 9:08am On Dec 14, 2015
Thanks to Reno Mockery, useless b** like Linda are mansion owners. As you can see,shes still getting paid. The way she defends and markets GEJ and PdP, you will know they really settled her big time. What's with some tribe and lack of integrity. Everything is moneymoneymony!
Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 14, 2015
lionness:
Thanks to Reno Mockery, useless b** like Linda are mansion owners. As you can see,shes still getting paid. The way she defends and markets GEJ and PdP, you will know they really settled her big time. What's with some tribe and lack of integrity. Everything is moneymoneymony!

I guess bode George, Obanikoro, Dasuki, Barafawa is from that same tribe...

Smh for U

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Okorocha Opens Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival-Video / Why I Think Osibanjo's Heli Crash Is Fake / BREAKING: FG Approves Construction Of Eastern Rail Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.