Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,298 members, 7,850,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:40 PM

Time To PROBE Nairaland Sections - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Time To PROBE Nairaland Sections (436 Views)

Naialand All Sections Whatsapp Group / 5 Nairaland Sections That Touched My Life / Nairaland Sections Ratings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To PROBE Nairaland Sections by osile2012: 11:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
[size=18pt]I dont want to believe that mods now fabricate lies and push to the front page to maintain traffic sad sad sad sad sad

There are some topics u see on front page and u can smell lies all over it.

I saw 2 topics today and i decided to investigate the source of these lies grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2799440/sperm-color-just-changed..please-normal

https://www.nairaland.com/2799370/husband-caught-me-masturbating-what

I noticed that these two topics were posted by a user who just registered on Nairaland today. Their topics already made front page.

Is it that the mods dont know about these lies, or they are the ones creating accounts, fabricate lies and dish to front page.

Its time for an investigation to be carried out. These lies are too much for a sunday grin grin angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry

[/size]
Re: Time To PROBE Nairaland Sections by Florblu(f): 11:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
This cannot make front page But incase
Re: Time To PROBE Nairaland Sections by Obichi98(m): 10:34am On Dec 14, 2015
More issues to probe,fraudsters and scammers advertised freely to defraud the simple hearted and when one post to complain and create awareness,suddenly the post is hidden...don't even know nl language anylonger...its a pity oo!
Re: Time To PROBE Nairaland Sections by mekaboy(m): 10:47am On Dec 14, 2015
We demand to know who is behind all these lies pushed to front page. Heads must roll.

A panel must be set up.

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat has now turn to God See for yourself.. / Breaking: Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / Picture Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.