Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Probe Jonathan and Stop Running In Circles PDP Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Probe Jonathan and Stop Running In Circles PDP Tells Buhari (2891 Views)

Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN / Probe: Jonathan Holds Meeting With Ex-ministers / Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Probe Jonathan and Stop Running In Circles PDP Tells Buhari by osamaBUSH(m): 11:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has said President Muhammadu Buhari should probe former President Goodluck Jonathan if he wishes to do so rather than going round in circles.
The party said if indeed, the government's anti-corruption war and investigations include the expenditure of former President Jonathan security votes from 2011, then it should be extended to ‎all public inquisition on the security votes of all past Presidents and Heads of state from 1984.
PDP‎ national publicity secretary, Chief Olisa Metuh said yesterday in a statement that Nigerians were quite eager to learn the business and investment 'tricks' of
past and present public officers in the APC especially former governors, former ministers as well as their national leader, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
The PDP said the investigation by the present government should also include the award of contracts by the petroleum task force from 1993 to 1999, the expenditure of military purchases and expenditure during the Bakassi wars, the fight against militancy in the Niger Delta, military interventions in Liberia, Sierra Leone, Sudan, Somalia, Rwanda among
others.
The party added that‎ the source of funding of the PDP and APC's 2015 Presidential
campaigns; the contributions from APC controlled state governors for their Presidential campaign and the beneficiaries thereof should all be investigated.
The PDP which called for the establishment of National Truth Commission (NTC) said the commission should be designed to serve as a platform where politicians and other

Read more at http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/news/probe-jonathan-stop-going-round-in-circles-pdp-tells-buhari/124050.html#orxGzYOhdvZdbxbq.99

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Probe Jonathan and Stop Running In Circles PDP Tells Buhari by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
nigerians want PDP to come back?
click like if you want pdp to come back or share if you feel otherwise, or mention me if you want to bless me>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Probe Jonathan and Stop Running In Circles PDP Tells Buhari by osamaBUSH(m): 11:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
Cc: Lalasticlala wink you know na cool

1 Like

Re: Probe Jonathan and Stop Running In Circles PDP Tells Buhari by mazzi: 11:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
Bubu is buying time with his media trail while zombie are busy hailing him.
Note: okonjo iweala is in lagos seeing her son's movie,not when she goes back to USA APC will start lying that she is on the run.

15 Likes

Re: Probe Jonathan and Stop Running In Circles PDP Tells Buhari by lordcornel(m): 12:12am On Dec 14, 2015
Please he should not forget to probe my camp coordinator and commandant.. They are dating and also ate the money for the maintenance of the camp..lol

4 Likes

Re: Probe Jonathan and Stop Running In Circles PDP Tells Buhari by ovation232(m): 12:22am On Dec 14, 2015
Jonathan is not beyond arrest if he is found culpable.He was really a let down to Nigerians.We kept our common wealth in his hands and he closed his eyes to d frittering away of meagre resources.This is not about tribe or any rubbish some nonentity spills here.It is about lack of supervision or incompetence,or both. I want only reasonable pple to react to my comment and not some hopeless Okada riders mostly from Afikpo and Abakaliki calling themselves and their deranged leader Nnamdi Kanu.

6 Likes

Re: Probe Jonathan and Stop Running In Circles PDP Tells Buhari by mazzi: 12:26am On Dec 14, 2015
grin
lordcornel:
Please he should not forget to probe my camp coordinator and commandant.. They are dating and also ate the money for the maintenance of the camp..lol
name your state of service ; grin
Re: Probe Jonathan and Stop Running In Circles PDP Tells Buhari by cephaswizzy(m): 3:30am On Dec 14, 2015
grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Probe Jonathan and Stop Running In Circles PDP Tells Buhari by M4gunners: 5:34am On Dec 14, 2015
ovation232:
Jonathan is not beyond arrest if he is found culpable.He was really a let down to Nigerians.We kept our common wealth in his hands and he closed his eyes to d frittering away of meagre resources.This is not about tribe or any rubbish some nonentity spills here.It is about lack of supervision or incompetence,or both. I want only reasonable pple to react to my comment and not some hopeless Okada riders mostly from Afikpo and Abakaliki calling themselves and their deranged leader Nnamdi Kanu.
Has any Okada rider come to your door to press bell asking for food?
Nobody knows tomorrow. They might overtake you tomorrow. All our ex Leaders looted this nation and should be as well probe simple.

8 Likes

Re: Probe Jonathan and Stop Running In Circles PDP Tells Buhari by vb0mb(m): 6:07am On Dec 14, 2015
GEJ my hero

2 Likes

Re: Probe Jonathan and Stop Running In Circles PDP Tells Buhari by ckmayoca: 6:08am On Dec 14, 2015
ovation232:

But if Jonathan is arrested, some powerful names will be involved, can buhari pick such names if mentioned also or the world will see him as a coward for ignoring the mentioned names.
Let him be picked and let's see the big generals he will mention.

5 Likes

Re: Probe Jonathan and Stop Running In Circles PDP Tells Buhari by opalu: 6:09am On Dec 14, 2015
God help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Probe Jonathan and Stop Running In Circles PDP Tells Buhari by vincent10(m): 6:10am On Dec 14, 2015
God bless GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Probe Jonathan and Stop Running In Circles PDP Tells Buhari by EasternLeopard: 6:12am On Dec 14, 2015
That will be the end of Buhari's government

Even Baba knows that

1 Like

Re: Probe Jonathan and Stop Running In Circles PDP Tells Buhari by Rawani: 6:14am On Dec 14, 2015
Despite the rape of our commonwealth by Jonathan and Dasuki et al to fund the PDP presidential campaign at the cost of thousands of lives, this shameless ekpa still has the stomach to insult our sensibilities?

Were the PDP's hands tied all through their 16 years in power?

Why did the PDP which took power from 1999 fail to investigate the past administrations, but is waiting for a party that it lost power to 16 years later to do so?

No doubt, Jonathan himself will account for his trespasses.

1 Like

Re: Probe Jonathan and Stop Running In Circles PDP Tells Buhari by Pavore9: 6:17am On Dec 14, 2015
lt more of, if GEJ must be brought to the village square so must others before him!

1 Like

Re: Probe Jonathan and Stop Running In Circles PDP Tells Buhari by ddippset(m): 6:19am On Dec 14, 2015
Don't worry Jonathan will not be arrested. But dasuki, diezanni, dokpesi, yuguda and co will be arrested. All those criminals in his government will be made scapegoats. Nothing will happen to Jonathan out of respect for an ex president.
Re: Probe Jonathan and Stop Running In Circles PDP Tells Buhari by Rawani: 6:23am On Dec 14, 2015
ddippset:
Don't worry Jonathan will not be arrested. But dasuki, diezanni, dokpesi, yuguda and co will be arrested. All those criminals in his government will be made scapegoats. Nothing will happen to Jonathan out of respect for an ex president.

Until he is dragged to the ICC for human right violations?

We might not even have to wait that long. Afterall he was the first sitting President to be kicked out of office.
Re: Probe Jonathan and Stop Running In Circles PDP Tells Buhari by disloman(m): 6:26am On Dec 14, 2015
Make una no rush.We will get there.We just 1st of all to jail all those messagers before we jail the hero of lootocracy.
Re: Probe Jonathan and Stop Running In Circles PDP Tells Buhari by EasternLeopard: 6:27am On Dec 14, 2015
ddippset:

Your Buhari is scared

Keep the respect aside and arrest him if you are bold enough.

3 Likes

Re: Probe Jonathan and Stop Running In Circles PDP Tells Buhari by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 14, 2015
I only pity buhari in this his dilemma. He could have easily fought corruption if he came on the platform of CPC. Thieves like Tinubu and co are his liabilities now.

I don't even know how that grand Pa Buhari dey take sleep for night now sef.cry

2 Likes

Re: Probe Jonathan and Stop Running In Circles PDP Tells Buhari by disloman(m): 6:31am On Dec 14, 2015
akthedream:

Ekpa spotted!
Lolzzzzzzzzzzz.dem be ekpa joor.What were they doing while they were in power?They should have started their probe from mango park era.While APC is still in power,they can start. Their probe from wherever they wish.
Re: Probe Jonathan and Stop Running In Circles PDP Tells Buhari by disloman(m): 6:32am On Dec 14, 2015
SirJeffry:
I only pity buhari in this his dilemma. He could have easily fought corruption if he came on the platform of CPC. Thieves like Tinubu and co are his liabilities now.

I don't even know how that grand Pa Buhari dey take sleep for night now sef.cry
This is the kind of comment that makes mi feel guns should be legalise in this country.What were they doing when they were in power and I remember vividly BAT was charged and was found innocent.So,save yourself some stress.When. PDP gets into power in the year 2400.they can now probe those mentioned above.Oni iranu.
Re: Probe Jonathan and Stop Running In Circles PDP Tells Buhari by Marvin67: 6:36am On Dec 14, 2015
The truth is, our politicians across parties are all the same. All this about the arms gate is coming out because PDP is no longer in power. I'd like to see a situation where APC leaves office and PDP takes over again to tell us how APC did thier own part of the looting. I'd also like to know the source of funding Buhari's campaign. We've heard how Fashola and Amaechi misappropriated funds, but no one would touch them, that's because the fund went into funding Buhari's campaign.
Youths should stop supporting these political parties. Let's keep changing govt every 4years, only then would we have proper accountability,.

2 Likes

Re: Probe Jonathan and Stop Running In Circles PDP Tells Buhari by gtacejoy: 6:39am On Dec 14, 2015
osamaBUSH:
Cc: Lalasticlala wink you know na cool
Re: Probe Jonathan and Stop Running In Circles PDP Tells Buhari by blazetitov: 6:42am On Dec 14, 2015
Useless party. Come and explain how your members spent our collective wealth in the last four years, they are mentioning 1984 as if that's 2015. And it is so embarrassing that some people with perpetual slave mentality are still calling these crooks their heroes.
Re: Probe Jonathan and Stop Running In Circles PDP Tells Buhari by emmalexabl(m): 6:44am On Dec 14, 2015
Witch-hunting isn't meant for all kind of witches.

GEJ is a wizard of first order and cant be witch-hunted by the APC witch hunt commission (EFCC) !!

2 Likes

Re: Probe Jonathan and Stop Running In Circles PDP Tells Buhari by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:46am On Dec 14, 2015
To checkmate the king, u must first kill all or some of his puns!

PDP....go figure that!
Re: Probe Jonathan and Stop Running In Circles PDP Tells Buhari by ahaz: 6:51am On Dec 14, 2015
ovation232:
i.recorgnize a haggard looking yam farmet from ekiti wnen i see one.for ur info aran oko the pdp is not ssying hes above arrest but are reminding ur apc saints tuat the probe must start from 1984.simple!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Appoinments Under GEJ / Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect / Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.