Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,731 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Did President Buhari Order The Massacre Of Shi'a Muslims In Zaria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did President Buhari Order The Massacre Of Shi'a Muslims In Zaria? (1775 Views)

Herdsmen: Full Text Of Buhari's Order to Bring Them To Justice / Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi / CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did President Buhari Order The Massacre Of Shi'a Muslims In Zaria? by Orikinla(m): 2:23am On Dec 14, 2015
Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, - Politics - Nigeria, https://www.nairaland.com/2799618/soldiers-kill-zakzakys-wife-son
Re: Did President Buhari Order The Massacre Of Shi'a Muslims In Zaria? by talktimi(m): 2:59am On Dec 14, 2015
Who is the commander in chief of the armed forces ?
Re: Did President Buhari Order The Massacre Of Shi'a Muslims In Zaria? by Kennedykak(f): 3:40am On Dec 14, 2015
Whether he did or not is not my business. All I know is they vs they.

Let's keep watching the movie. I'm sure those reta.rds too voted the confused fellow into power grin grin
Re: Did President Buhari Order The Massacre Of Shi'a Muslims In Zaria? by Orikinla(m): 7:47am On Dec 14, 2015
This was exactly the same mistake the late President Umaru Yar'Adua made in 2009 when many members of the Boko Haram were massacred and their leader who should have been put on trial was killed after arresting him. The Nigerian police would have handled this case without any military invasion. I am speechless. I could not sleep last night and tears were in my eyes. Innocent children have been made fatherless and their mothers have become widows. The Shi'a Muslims have never been a violent sect in Nigeria. If they blocked the road, they would have been arrested without killing anyone of them. We have not put out the raging hellish fire of Boko Haram and another fire has been started to worsen the Nigerian crisis of political and religious conflicts destroying more innocent lives in northern Nigeria. It seems there are those who don't want the insurgency ravaging the north to end this year. They have deliberately provoked another religious sect to worsen the crisis. They want more billions of dollars to be spent on arms and logistics. The military contractors don't care about the loss of thousands of innocent lives as long as the bloody business of selling the weapons of war continues. This is their satanic agenda. But Almighty God will not let the perpetrators succeed. We must have justice and peace in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Did President Buhari Order The Massacre Of Shi'a Muslims In Zaria? by PRYCE(m): 7:49am On Dec 14, 2015
Buhari is Sunni and they hate they Shias!

Connect the dots!
Re: Did President Buhari Order The Massacre Of Shi'a Muslims In Zaria? by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:50am On Dec 14, 2015
I ONLY PRAY THAT GOD DELIVERS US FROM ALL THESE TROUBLES, THE ECONOMY IS CRUMBLING, NOW THERE IS UNREST EVERYWHERE, THE PRESIDENT AND HIS AIDES ARE BUSY TAKING SELFIES, SARAKI AND HIS THIEVES WANTS TO BUY 'HEAVENLY' CARS ETC, I CAN ONLY PRAY FOR THIS COUNTRY?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did President Buhari Order The Massacre Of Shi'a Muslims In Zaria? by EasternLeopard: 7:51am On Dec 14, 2015
Highly possible
Re: Did President Buhari Order The Massacre Of Shi'a Muslims In Zaria? by Orikinla(m): 8:55am On Dec 14, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
I ONLY PRAY THAT GOD DELIVERS US FROM ALL THESE TROUBLES, THE ECONOMY IS CRUMBLING, NOW THERE IS UNREST EVERYWHERE, THE PRESIDENT AND HIS AIDES ARE BUSY TAKING SELFIES, SARAKI AND HIS THIEVES WANTS TO BUY 'HEAVENLY' CARS ETC, I CAN ONLY PRAY FOR THIS COUNTRY?
. May God help and save us, because Nigerian political leaders have failed us. They keep on increasing the conflicts in Nigeria. We have girls education projects for the millions of underprivileged girls in northern Nigeria, including daughters of Shi'a Muslim parents. This terrible incident has worsened their predicament. None of them will welcome us again. The emotional trauma of this bloody incident will even make them lose faith in Nigeria and become suicidal. I know them. If they did not attack you, don't attack them. Don't provoke them. When I was preaching from house to house, one of them welcomed me into his home and we sat down on the floor together as he listened to me sharing the Good News with him. On the street, they accepted my tracts. But by attacking and killing them like they are worthless humans, the Nigerian military is provoking them. They blocked the road is not the reason to go and attack and murder scores of them who are harmless in their peaceful communities. We are all children of God and God has no religion. He even said He has no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked should repent and be saved. Killing innocent people is a crime against humanity. President Muhammadu Buhari has disappointed me. I thought he would be wiser.
Re: Did President Buhari Order The Massacre Of Shi'a Muslims In Zaria? by Acjohn(m): 9:07am On Dec 14, 2015
Thank God, the President or chief of Army staff are not Muslims, if not the whole Northern Nigeria irrespective of their sect in Islam will call it anti Islam.
Re: Did President Buhari Order The Massacre Of Shi'a Muslims In Zaria? by Orikinla(m): 11:56am On Dec 14, 2015
Acjohn:
Thank God, the President or chief of Army staff are not Muslims, if not the whole Northern Nigeria irrespective of their sect in Islam will call it anti Islam.
. What are you saying?
Re: Did President Buhari Order The Massacre Of Shi'a Muslims In Zaria? by sherrylo: 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
Orikinla:
Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, - Politics - Nigeria, https://www.nairaland.com/2799618/soldiers-kill-zakzakys-wife-son

Did GEJ order the killings of Zakzaky's three sons last year?
Re: Did President Buhari Order The Massacre Of Shi'a Muslims In Zaria? by Acjohn(m): 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
Orikinla:
. What are you saying?

you know what am saying. You know Nigerians with their endless attachment of every happening security wise to these two persons.
I believe that it is the same Nigeria that the north were saying Jonathan was using Bh as an excuse to wipe out the north.
I hope you have not forgotten that time that the indigenes of Maidugiri were saying they don't want soldiers in Maidugiri again because the President and the chief of Army staff were Christians.
are you still asking me what am saying?

1 Like

Re: Did President Buhari Order The Massacre Of Shi'a Muslims In Zaria? by Orikinla(m): 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
Acjohn:

you know what am saying. You know Nigerians with their endless attachment of every happening security wise to these two persons.
I believe that it is the same Nigeria that the north were saying Jonathan was using Bh as an excuse to wipe out the north.
I hope you have not forgotten that time that the indigenes of Maidugiri were saying they don't want soldiers in Maidugiri again because the President and the chief of Army staff were Christians.
are you still asking me what am saying?
. Well said. But if the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces is ignorant of the military attacks of the army, then he has failed to keep his oath of office. I am sure President Muhammad Buhari did not order the massacre of these fellow Nigerians. The Shi'a Muslims have been there since his days as the military Head of State of Nigeria from 1983 to 1985, and he never attacked them. Something has gone wrong. The cause of the widespread violence from the Niger Delta to Lake Chad is disobedience to God. We don't love our fellow humans as Almighty God commanded us.
Re: Did President Buhari Order The Massacre Of Shi'a Muslims In Zaria? by vedaxcool(m): 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
The world most foolish question asked in this thread.

So Buhari has to order the military to do their job even when they are under attack? Being a wailer shouldn't insulate you from reasoning properly. The soldiers are overactive most times but Buhari is committed in creating an arm forces committed to the ideals of democracy.
Re: Did President Buhari Order The Massacre Of Shi'a Muslims In Zaria? by Acjohn(m): 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
True talk. but you have to understand that some people don't know God and if you try to show them love, their response would be hatred.
Am not saying it is Buhari or the COS fault you could see the response from the rest of the world already.
what am saying is that if any of the above leaders are Christians that attack would not be regarded as anti shite but anti Islam.
Re: Did President Buhari Order The Massacre Of Shi'a Muslims In Zaria? by akanbiaa(m): 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
Orikinla:
This was exactly the same mistake the late President Umaru Yar'Adua made in 2009 when many members of the Boko Haram were massacred and their leader who should have been put on trial was killed after arresting him. The Nigerian police would have handled this case without any military invasion. I am speechless. I could not sleep last night and tears were in my eyes. Innocent children have been made fatherless and their mothers have become widows. The Shi'a Muslims have never been a violent sect in Nigeria. If they blocked the road, they would have been arrested without killing anyone of them. We have not put out the raging hellish fire of Boko Haram and another fire has been started to worsen the Nigerian crisis of political and religious conflicts destroying more innocent lives in northern Nigeria. It seems there are those who don't want the insurgency ravaging the north to end this year. They have deliberately provoked another religious sect to worsen the crisis. They want more billions of dollars to be spent on arms and logistics. The military contractors don't care about the loss of thousands of innocent lives as long as the bloody business of selling the weapons of war continues. This is their satanic agenda. But Almighty God will not let the perpetrators succeed. We must have justice and peace in Nigeria.
were you aware of the alleged guy among them with a machine gun and the others with AK 47?

(1) (Reply)

North Korean Pioneer Kim Jong-un Cries At Memorial Service Of Trusted Helper / PHOTOS: Meet Former President Obasanjo's 20 Children / BREAKING: Rivers Elections, Bombing At Bera In Gokana LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.