Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Bode George Denies Collecting N100m From Yuguda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George Denies Collecting N100m From Yuguda (14487 Views)

Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo / Cars Recovered By Abdullahi Abubakar From Yuguda (Photos) / Bauchi Govt Seizes 22 Vehicles From Yuguda’s Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bode George Denies Collecting N100m From Yuguda by jcflex(m): 5:43am On Dec 14, 2015
FORMER Deputy National Chairman of Peoples Demcoratic Party, PDP, Chief Olabode George, has denied collecting N100 million from former Minister of Finance (State), Mr Bashir Yuguda, saying it is another blatant falsehood, stripped of any iota of truth.

George, who is also the Atona Oodua of Yorubaland, described the claim as “mischievous and deliberately fraudulent.”

The PDP leader, in a statement said: “My attention has been drawn to another mischievous and deliberately fraudulent claim that I collected N100 million from Bashir Yuguda, the former Minister of State for Finance.

This is another blatant falsehood, stripped of any iota of truth. This is yet again a depraved continuation of lynch mob journalism orchestrated by an online newspaper.”

In an effort to set the records straight, he said: “The salient fact is that very early this year, long before the election period, the party set up Contact and Mobilization Commttee for each zone to reconcile various factions and ensure a firm unity of purpose within the zones before the election. I was elected as the Chairman for the South-West zone.

“The committee which was made up of 18 senior members of the party with distinguished history of honour and exemplary leadership, met at least 10 times in my office in Lagos.

These people travelled all the way from every corner of the South-West, with three members representing each state.

All of them are very much alive to testify to my assertions. Sometime in the middle of these deliberations, Yuguda came to me and said the party was reimbursing the 18 elders of the committee for their transportation, accommodation and feeding allowance for the work that was done.

“The committee later submitted the report of its deliberations to the party and then wound up. For all these efforts Yuguda gave the committee only $30,000.

That was less than N6 million at that time. Yuguda can never claim that he gave the Committee N100 million.

That is the figment of the imagination of rascally scribblers purporting to be journalists. Again, facts are sacred.”

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/i-didnt-collect-n100m-from-yuguda-bode-george/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Denies Collecting N100m From Yuguda by feldido(m): 5:45am On Dec 14, 2015
Hmm... Accusations and counter Accusations.

Are we moving forward or zigzag?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George Denies Collecting N100m From Yuguda by jaybee3(m): 5:50am On Dec 14, 2015
Thanks for implicating yourself Sir!

How come you didn't question the source and legitimacy of the funds despite knowing fully well that it must have been illegal simply because a public servant and not your party agent delivered the confirmed funds

You are a rogue Sir and you deserve to be caged for the remainder of your life!

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bode George Denies Collecting N100m From Yuguda by trendphemmy(m): 5:51am On Dec 14, 2015
I must be doing something wrong dat none of d money floating around got to me.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bode George Denies Collecting N100m From Yuguda by Demmocrats(m): 5:51am On Dec 14, 2015
FORMER Deputy National Chairman of Peoples Demcoratic Party, PDP, Chief Olabode George, has denied collecting N100 million from former Minister of Finance (State), Mr Bashir Yuguda, saying it is another blatant falsehood, stripped of any iota of truth.

The same man that said if APC/Tinubu led party wins presidential election he will go on exile, we are still waiting for your exile. Why can't old men keep to there words any longer in this country.

When you have a track record of lies how can we believe you.

All i see is the hand work of Jagaban of Africa

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bode George Denies Collecting N100m From Yuguda by olumide81(m): 5:56am On Dec 14, 2015
Spending some time behind bars seems to look like your birthright, you can lie for Africa sir.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Denies Collecting N100m From Yuguda by Khd95(m): 5:57am On Dec 14, 2015
D last time i checked,dis badt guy denied dansuki,now he admitted taking $30,000 from yugudagringrin

'ekpa' wailers,comman c one of wuna role models oo

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Denies Collecting N100m From Yuguda by deskossy(m): 5:58am On Dec 14, 2015
Charge them to court and prosecute them abeg,tired of all this circus.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Denies Collecting N100m From Yuguda by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 14, 2015
save your breath sir ...You need them in court

btw this is just office of an ordinary security adviser oo what happens when baba decide to open the book of the nnpc?

this story go long

Jonathan you're cursed!!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bode George Denies Collecting N100m From Yuguda by Mjshexy(f): 6:03am On Dec 14, 2015
Yea we know, no need for much talk, Dasuki also denied his earlier before he started singing good songs. By the time Efcc is done with you, the inspiration will start flowing & you will sing better melodies, Rubbish rogues turning our coffers into ATM...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Denies Collecting N100m From Yuguda by marshalcarter: 6:08am On Dec 14, 2015
Only GOD can save
Re: Bode George Denies Collecting N100m From Yuguda by agarawu23(m): 6:21am On Dec 14, 2015
Lobatan

Make una dey expose una self

Who collect am? Your accountant?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Denies Collecting N100m From Yuguda by BiafraMyAss(m): 6:26am On Dec 14, 2015
Maybe it's more than 100 million... Bode George might be right.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bode George Denies Collecting N100m From Yuguda by Businessideas: 6:27am On Dec 14, 2015
at least people have stopped shouting"witch-hunt" and start setting facts. If it's established that it was the whole committee that collected and shared the money from the NSA, they should just share the amount to be refunded in ten places. Chief George alone should not be arrested and tried alone for alleged group offense. Just like the NPA case, it was not only chief that was convicted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Denies Collecting N100m From Yuguda by Jaymaxxy(m): 6:34am On Dec 14, 2015
Sha go defend yourself for court. Lobatan!

1 Like

Re: Bode George Denies Collecting N100m From Yuguda by Iroh88(m): 6:35am On Dec 14, 2015
The hypocrisy and crookedness of the Jonathan's admin was just mind blowing!

These crooks talked so much about a cashless economy yet all they did was carry billions of liquid cash around, sharing them as though they were sharing garri after some local village meeting.

Then to make matters worse, they didn't deal in local currency but the dollar putting so much pressure on our naira, the consequence of which we are still suffering to this day.

At the end of the day, one shameless Epka that calls himself Ekweremadu would come out to fart all over the place as though he just came out of Pharaoh's tomb.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bode George Denies Collecting N100m From Yuguda by opalu: 6:38am On Dec 14, 2015
Okay
Re: Bode George Denies Collecting N100m From Yuguda by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 14, 2015
Laughable!

Bode George didn't deny collecting money.

Rather than N100m, he collected ONLY $30,000.

They used dollars as the means of payment though naira is the legal tender. Useless people.

Dem don finish this country.

Bode George never learnt his lesson after coming back from prison!

By the way, this #Dasukigate is a fine case study of how a single case can implicate sooooooooo many people. Only one case oh. See as all of them dey sing like hip hop artiste.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bode George Denies Collecting N100m From Yuguda by chiscodedon(m): 6:39am On Dec 14, 2015
Mr Man I was reading to be convinced that you never touched any dime till I got below the article where you accepted that you were shared $30,000.how do u want us to believe u knowing fully well you are not a man of ur word, we still remember when u told us u would go on exile if buhari wins..still surprised to be hearing 4rm u. With the jumbo grammar u started with,expected u to squash the accusations instead u accepted collecting dollars .when did Nigerian start using dollars? I don't believe u.
OGA Bode talk true ni

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Denies Collecting N100m From Yuguda by Babe2sure(f): 6:40am On Dec 14, 2015
gringrin
Another pandora box is open...
They have started entertaining us by singing like a canary.
Btw, their statement that they don't know the source of the fund is really irking! Who collects a money that they don't know the source?
A weak attempt to defend themselves, I must say.

3 Likes

Re: Bode George Denies Collecting N100m From Yuguda by DaBullIT(m): 6:41am On Dec 14, 2015
Quite observant

First they said witch hunt

Then they said it's a show

But with proofs and confessions , every single one of them is dumbfounded

If Bode chopped from it , He will be exposed as well , the sooner the better but all these things are tangled up to GEJ and i hope they can prove it once and for all

For that to be done, I need and want US marines to arrest GEJ and try him in International court , otherwise his blind followers will recieve more blood money and they'll try to scatter the country
Businessideas:
at least people have stopped shouting"witch-hunt" and start setting facts. If it's established that it was the whole committee that collected and shared the money from the NSA, they should just share the amount to be refunded in ten places. Chief George alone should not be arrested and tried alone for alleged group offense. Just like the NPA case, it was not only chief that was convicted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Denies Collecting N100m From Yuguda by Rednaxelot: 6:47am On Dec 14, 2015
All of them are very much alive to testify to my assertions. Sometime in the middle of these deliberations, Yuguda came to me and said the party was reimbursing the 18 elders of the committee for their transportation, accommodation and feeding allowance for the work that was done.
Ah Baba!

So 100million Naira for transportation, accommodation, feeding and work done?

Well, it is so certain that Bode
George is only back from prison for his midsemester break, of course he is returning to the prison

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bode George Denies Collecting N100m From Yuguda by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:00am On Dec 14, 2015
Okay, so, u collected just 99million, abi?

4 Likes

Re: Bode George Denies Collecting N100m From Yuguda by angelTI(f): 7:02am On Dec 14, 2015
Without recourse, Bode George is full of shit cool cool cool
Re: Bode George Denies Collecting N100m From Yuguda by Babzrockman: 7:10am On Dec 14, 2015
Baba Elewon inasmuch, u have meeting and collected sum amount of money from Yuguda, u cannot claim to be innocent. U just ropped urself man.
If at all ur committee under pdp needs money. Was it right to collect the money from somebody serving the federal republic of Nigeria as a minister of state finance? This is party affairs and all dues should be collected from party executives not public office holder

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bode George Denies Collecting N100m From Yuguda by kahal29: 7:16am On Dec 14, 2015
jcflex:

George, who is also the Atona Oodua of Yorubaland, described the claim as “mischievous and deliberately fraudulent.”

The PDP leader, in a statement said: “My attention has been drawn to another mischievous and deliberately fraudulent claim that I collected N100 million from Bashir Yuguda, the former Minister of State for Finance.

This is another blatant falsehood, stripped of any iota of truth. This is yet again a depraved continuation of lynch mob journalism orchestrated by an online newspaper.”

In an effort to set the records straight, he said: “The salient fact is that very early this year, long before the election period, the party set up Contact and Mobilization Commttee for each zone to reconcile various factions and ensure a firm unity of purpose within the zones before the election. I was elected as the Chairman for the South-West zone.

“The committee which was made up of 18 senior members of the party with distinguished history of honour and exemplary leadership, met at least 10 times in my office in Lagos.

These people travelled all the way from every corner of the South-West, with three members representing each state.

“The committee later submitted the report of its deliberations to the party and then wound up. For all these efforts Yuguda gave the committee only $30,000.

That was less than N6 million at that time. Yuguda can never claim that he gave the Committee N100 million.

That is the figment of the imagination of rascally scribblers purporting to be journalists. Again, facts are sacred.”

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/i-didnt-collect-n100m-from-yuguda-bode-george/

Op..... Pls highlight this part in the article

"Sometime in the middle of these deliberations, Yuguda came to me and said the party was reimbursing the 18 elders of the committee for their transportation, accommodation and feeding allowance for the work that was done.

2 Likes

Re: Bode George Denies Collecting N100m From Yuguda by blazetitov: 7:28am On Dec 14, 2015
Baba elewon remains a rogue!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Denies Collecting N100m From Yuguda by Sijo01(f): 8:10am On Dec 14, 2015
Lol
Even when you catch a child's hand inside the pot of soup, he or she will still deny trying to steal.

Bode, a thief you've been and a thief you still are. Going to jail have not changed you instead you went to jail to acquire more skills.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Denies Collecting N100m From Yuguda by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 14, 2015
Another reason why the WISE ONES referred to GEJ as being CLUELESS

****Share the Million - Share the Prison - - Prison -- Prison****

2016, Year Of Relocation To Prison
grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Denies Collecting N100m From Yuguda by clevadani: 8:11am On Dec 14, 2015
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin
Baba no wan go jail again.
Instead of him to go on exile like Obanikoro, e dey form james Bond.
So na spirit withdraw the money wey dem pay for him account?

1 Like

Re: Bode George Denies Collecting N100m From Yuguda by akagson: 8:12am On Dec 14, 2015
Re: Bode George Denies Collecting N100m From Yuguda by efilefun(m): 8:12am On Dec 14, 2015
When Lai Mohammed replied DSP yesterday and mentioned how they dollarized the economy and personally killed the naira some EKPA were here masturbating on the thread.
So yuguda was the minister of state of finance for PDP and not Nigeria Cuz I don't understand the useless work you did for PDP that had to cost the whole nation $30k (according to him) soon you will collect your jersey back in kirikiri and continue your striking position. Bunch of old heartless criminals

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rerun: INEC Materials Arrive Rivers State - Photos / 2019 Elections: Obasanjo's Letter Can't Do Anything To Buhari - Senator Wakili / The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.