Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo (63693 Views)

Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos / Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
irunooboo:

If name ur bf dem strip so u go like ham? undecided
Stfu!!i dont have bf undecided grin
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by kenben: 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
Igbo youths are usually violent, ignorant and barbaric

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
Stfu!!i dont have bf undecided grin

Kk
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by dustydee: 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
cococandy:
What's with our people and stripping people unclad?
Besides which law did he break?
Is it a crime to practice two religions at once?

However inappropriate his actions seem to them, it isn't their place to 'punish' him. Pfft
Good question. His offense may be deception but that does not warrant this type of assault. The culprits need to be arrested and prosecuted.

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by 9jatatafo(m): 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
OP na that black paint be deir pee wee?
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by osewanu(m): 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
HungerBAD:
Pastor getting powers from an herbalist?

Wife blowing his secret out?

This indeed is an interesting story. So it is safe to assume, the woman has lost a husband, and it is safe to say the Pastor has not only lost his Job as a Pastor,but his wife too. I still wonder what transpired between this husband and wife?did he threaten her with divorce?was he doing other "females" in the Church?or was she arrested by the "Holy Ghost"? questions and questions.

Lessons to be learned here, by men who blab all their secrets to their wives/girlfriends, just learn how to shut up, even if the food and sex is good.

Now, back to this Pastor. I am always amazed when i hear there are actual men, who make a living using the Lord's name. I am not even Born Again, but the name of God scares me silly, and that is why i am always puzzled when i see people using his name for gains.

It had to come an ending anyway(life as a fake pastor), like everything in life usually does. But, i am assuming anybody that can master nearly all the Verses and Chapters in the Bible, and can preach very well, shows a degree of intelligence.

So, why can't this fake pastors use their intelligence for something meaningful?

..because in Nigeria, HUNGERBAD grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by femi4: 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
cococandy:

However inappropriate his actions seem to them, it isn't their place to 'punish' him. Pfft
kilomode e mo
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by free2ryhme: 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided undecided beat me naw cheesy

why i go beat you

shame no dey catch you
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Momcherry(f): 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
dedugbaa:
It is indeed very shameful,nevertheless it is his fundamental human right to associate with whoever he chooses to.One question...HAS HE BROKEN ANY LAW?

What u guys don't understand is that for him (the pastor) to be as powerful as they claimed to the extent of performing healing miracles etc with juju power, he must have performed a lot of human rituals.
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
free2ryhme:

why i go beat you

shame no dey catch you
Shey na u i wan shame for or who? cheesy btw i am here to catch fun!!**i dont give a fuvk of wat u think!! cheesy cheesy free
me jorr
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by jascon1(m): 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
HungerBAD:

This indeed is an interesting story. So it is safe to assume, the woman has lost a husband, and it is safe to say the Pastor has not only lost his Job as a Pastor,but his wife too. I still wonder what transpired between this husband and wife?did he threaten her with divorce?was he doing other "females" in the Church?or was she arrested by the "Holy Ghost"? questions and questions.

Lessons to be learned here, by men who blab all their secrets to their wives/girlfriends, just learn how to shut up, even if the food and sex is good.

Now, back to this Pastor. I am always amazed when i hear there are actual men, who make a living using the Lord's name. I am not even Born Again, but the name of God scares me silly, and that is why i am always puzzled when i see people using his name for gains.

It had to come an ending anyway(life as a fake pastor), like everything in life usually does. But, i am assuming anybody that can master nearly all the Verses and Chapters in the Bible, and can preach very well, shows a degree of intelligence.

So, why can't this fake pastors use their intelligence for something meaningful?

like, really!! shocked how lame are you? Ppl like you have no shame at all. You sud praise the woman for speaking out. Who knows, she could have been the next head for the ritual. If I were a woman, I would rather celibate than live with a man who feasts with the devil himself. Do you call that a husband? What's in him that she will miss after now beside the sleepless nights and dreadful thoughts?
Well, I seem to be speechless over your comment. To me, that didnt come out of a telluric entity
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by bayinq25(m): 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
TunezMediaBlog:
It is reported that the pastor who is the founder of Holiness of heaven ministries located at Orlu in Imo State, was a very powerful pastor who performed numerous miracles,gave prophesies and healed the sick. That was until his new wife raised alarm of his fetish alliance with a very dangerous native doctor within the community.

It was alleged that the irate village youth mobilized and raided the pastor’s church and personal chambers. A lot of fetish item was discovered leading to the burning down of the church and shrine of the juju priest before the alleged ritualists were paraded naked around town.

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=39296

**mods pls help move to right section
Someone breaks a white man's religion,he's stripped naked,a politician steals our money,he gets a heros welcome,someone breaks a blackman's religion,he has just repented,someone kills an herbalist,the land has just been purified,these same people carrying out judgement on this fake man read the white man's book that says "do not judge"..pastors who extort money from them and buy private jets are anointed men of God,while pastors who condemns this visionless government are prophets of doom...#GOD knows hypocrisy in Nigeria is epic!

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by dabosuker(m): 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
cococandy:

you have spoken well !..i just dont get it ..did he harm any body? were the lifes of the people not improved , he broke no laws, why are Nigerians so quick to get people unclad & humiliate them in public angry
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Billygee2u: 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
divinehand2003:
My church must be bigger than any other church whether by hook or by crook. Fame is now a do or die affair. See fake pastors and prophets everywhere, even the very elect of God's people might be deceived by these smooth talkers who are not from God in the LAST DAYS.
May God continue to expose these fake pastors and prophets BEFORE OUR VERY EYES IJN.
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by UjSizzle(f): 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
I still don't get the point of undressing them. Someone needs to teach young people basic decency. This is not decent; it's stewpidity.
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by alaskido(m): 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
See Gobe. Pastor and Babalawo at the same time. Dual profession. It is good for the ministry.
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Babasunel(m): 2:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
only God knows those that are truly serving him.
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by redcliff: 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
HungerBAD:

What was your aim writing this long epistle?
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by akp202(m): 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
end time pastors n herabalist
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by exwizzy90(m): 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
HungerBAD:

4 ur mind now, u make sense?. Mtcheew, u no get talk
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by dapsonlou(m): 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
Is using charms Illegal? As long as the man is not using Human for ritual then it's no bodies business
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Interesting15: 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
HungerBAD:

Your comment caught my attention. What is holding you back from being a born again, Bro?

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by 900warriorz: 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
The fair man lookz like an HOMO SAPIEN...grin

with hiz ogoless head! angry
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by fortunechy(m): 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
good for them
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by fart: 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
why now? Why did OP cover the di.cks? I want to see the di.cks shocked shocked
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Koolking(m): 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
cococandy:

Even the Queen - Cersei Lannister with all her pride and power was stripped and made to walk the major streets in atonement for her sin.

That's what you get with junction justice. Come of thing of it, though I dont subscribe to this kind of punishment, but there are some wrong that require instant remedy
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by billyG(m): 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
Pls pls pls op i did not see their dicks very well,upload a berra pinshure cheesy
Kai!Repent d luv of dicks can lead u 2 Hell!
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
Koolking:

Even the Queen - Cersei Lannister with all her pride and power was stripped and made to walk the major streets in atonement for her sin.

That's what you get with junction justice. Come of thing of it, though I dont subscribe to this kind of punishment, but there are some wrong that require instant remedy
So you are indirectly saying Nigeria is in the medieval era? shocked cheesy
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by chimoskyg(m): 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
Those MOFUKAs will keep calling him DADDY n man of god angry angry
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Koolking(m): 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
blublahd:

So you are indirectly saying Nigeria is in the medieval era? shocked cheesy

Absolutely! If not her rulers wouldn't make corruption a lifestyle and acceptable norm. Security and justice available only to the highest bidders.

As long as the aforementioned continue unabated, you'll continue to witness more of these jungle justices.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop These Sexual Acts In 2022 / Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses / Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.