Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo (63696 Views)

Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos / Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by ournaijablog(f): 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
Pls pls pls op i did not see their dicks very well,upload a berra pinshure cheesy
heheheheh my own is that one of them even shaved like he was getting ready for e camera
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by AreaFada2: 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
teebaxy:
What exactly did he do wrong, did he kill anyone in the process, I don't just understand

It's called jungle justice.

The idea that people might actually have rights and punishment can only be meted out by a court of law is alien to our people.

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Priest200(m): 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
The bible have spoken about ur type of people...sir u stil hv hope just repent.
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by kossyablaze(m): 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
When breeze blow.

Only baby Christians fall for such "Miracle working Pastors".

Christians who know what they are capable of don't go about searching for miracles.
Tagged u on a pic on IG.Saw it?
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by otiigba1(m): 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
grin grin grin these nigerians has no respect, striping a grown man their ancestors age nakid.

Even the bible i believe did not say to strip people nakid if they are caught worshipping idol.
Besides i think they allowed to worship any thing they like.its all about faith, At least they can see what they are worshipping unlike so called christians who worship and believe without seen God
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by balancediet(m): 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2015
Wonderful! Your ability to dissect issues impress me. Receive a hand of fellowship and give me ur pin
HungerBAD:
Pastor getting powers from an herbalist?

Wife blowing his secret out?

This indeed is an interesting story. So it is safe to assume, the woman has lost a husband, and it is safe to say the Pastor has not only lost his Job as a Pastor,but his wife too. I still wonder what transpired between this husband and wife?did he threaten her with divorce?was he doing other "females" in the Church?or was she arrested by the "Holy Ghost"? questions and questions.

Lessons to be learned here, by men who blab all their secrets to their wives/girlfriends, just learn how to shut up, even if the food and sex is good.

Now, back to this Pastor. I am always amazed when i hear there are actual men, who make a living using the Lord's name. I am not even Born Again, but the name of God scares me silly, and that is why i am always puzzled when i see people using his name for gains.

It had to come an ending anyway(life as a fake pastor), like everything in life usually does. But, i am assuming anybody that can master nearly all the Verses and Chapters in the Bible, and can preach very well, shows a degree of intelligence.

So, why can't this fake pastors use their intelligence for something meaningful?

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by balancediet(m): 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
lols, u saw it, how u take see am?
ournaijablog:
heheheheh my own is that one of them even shaved like he was getting ready for e camera
:
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
kossyablaze:
Tagged u on a pic on IG.Saw it?

That was you?
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
Wetin that black thing de cover grin grin
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
cococandy:
What's with our people and stripping people unclad?
Besides which law did he break?
Is it a crime to practice two religions at once?

However inappropriate his actions seem to them, it isn't their place to 'punish' him. Pfft
Talk don finish for here
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
cococandy:

However inappropriate his actions seem to them, it isn't their place to 'punish' him. Pfft

Sharap and stop forming intelligence with stupidity that comes from the Law... The way Christians see thier pastors as God make it a dangerous matter when they find out this pastors are conniving with herbalist to control thier lives....

I know there is no agreement between a pastor ND his members.. But the idea of coming to church because u want healing from Jesus and End u getting healed by a so called herbalist operatng Under pastor is painful... Cause nature has it that all that buys from the devil must pay with thier lives..
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by goodgood2(m): 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
cococandy:

His crime is using juju Powers to practice as a pastor. That's pure fraud. As a pastor, you're supposed to rely on the Holy Spirit.
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
HungerBAD:

This indeed is an interesting story. So it is safe to assume, the woman has lost a husband, and it is safe to say the Pastor has not only lost his Job as a Pastor,but his wife too. I still wonder what transpired between this husband and wife?did he threaten her with divorce?was he doing other "females" in the Church?or was she arrested by the "Holy Ghost"? questions and questions.

Lessons to be learned here, by men who blab all their secrets to their wives/girlfriends, just learn how to shut up, even if the food and sex is good.

Now, back to this Pastor. I am always amazed when i hear there are actual men, who make a living using the Lord's name. I am not even Born Again, but the name of God scares me silly, and that is why i am always puzzled when i see people using his name for gains.

It had to come an ending anyway(life as a fake pastor), like everything in life usually does. But, i am assuming anybody that can master nearly all the Verses and Chapters in the Bible, and can preach very well, shows a degree of intelligence.

So, why can't this fake pastors use their intelligence for something meaningful?

the man will simply move to another location ... doubt if he will be charged to court and even if he is ... the evidence has been burnt by the youths lol z only if he made police statement which he can deny he under duress.
na just to find small thing maybe 30k max give dpo matter don finish
ride on "pastor" more miracle seekers await

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by nkwachiabel(m): 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2015
Oya Nollywood. We are expecting you to do the rest grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Anowax(m): 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
HungerBAD:

Pastorpreneurship is the next big enterprise after oil & gas. This biz yields alot of money. With little or no capital you make millions off the gullible pple who seek God where He isn't. May God save us from these wolves in sheep's clothing

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Arakonedo(m): 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
he cup dn full
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by kossyablaze(m): 7:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
IamMissMarvel:

That was you?
Yeah.I changed?
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Nunam(m): 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
cococandy:

u ar right, he did not do anytin wrong he is just practisin two religion at once
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
What is it with southerners, every time they catch a criminal or someone committing an antisocial act, the first thing they do is to automatically strip him or her naked; without any consideration that children could be watching or such unsightly nudity may offend others - why why why compound the problem with your own barbarism?
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by cho25bc(f): 11:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
As far as am concerned,dis people didn't commit crime. I blame d desperate miracle seekers who always throng such churches. Christians, seek ye the true restored gospel before seeking 4 miracles.

Meanwhile,ur Windows upgrade? Not too worry, just do me a favour and check my signature

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by HaneefahRN(f): 6:57am On Dec 15, 2015
Before nko, many of the miracles 'men of God' do nowadays and the prophesies are the work of jinns
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 15, 2015
undecided smellos
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by naijagobetter(m): 8:40am On Dec 15, 2015
HungerBAD:

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by punkyellla(f): 10:09am On Dec 15, 2015
Chanchit:
And he even called his church "holiness!" Wonderful.
No wonder, the more church in Nigeria the more the poor suffer and Crime. Nigerians hiding under religion to deceive themselves.
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by AMBIVERT(f): 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
cococandy:

Noooooo
Coco!!!

The man deserves more than that!!!!

Nairaland did not capture the full story!
They do fetish stuff.
They write people's name on chickens, stating either death or an ailment and that is exactly what happens to them!

This shiiittt is real, trust me!
I have over 33 pictures here showing a lot of things!!!!
Gosh!

That is on blue, an uncle...he was their next target and was marked as death.

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by AMBIVERT(f): 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
Chai
And that's how I lost appetite for the rice and chicken before me here angry angry angry
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Joagbaje(m): 7:11am On Dec 17, 2015
What's the proof he's a pastor.
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by minifuworld: 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
hmmm
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by minifuworld: 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
christianity and the search of miracle. This is a lesson for all christians that let miracle signs form the basis of their faith
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by uzuede4(f): 4:02am On Oct 19, 2016
Mishydoo:
OP....!!!THIS PICSHURE IS NOT COMPLETE grin
Wetin you wan see
Mishydoo:
OP....!!!THIS PICSHURE IS NOT COMPLETE grin
Wetin you wan see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop These Sexual Acts In 2022 / Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses / Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.